The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
And how do we get there bro?

That would be really awesome....

Ofcourz above 18 is a must....

Would love to know....
Dunno if it's true, but it seems that degrees in Philippines take extra long.. like sometimes 25years old still studying.. and won't finish for another year or two.. dunno real or not..
Old 15-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Part time bro....

They work n pay for their education...

Sometimes after pre uni they work save money then study....

All sortsa combination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Dunno if it's true, but it seems that degrees in Philippines take extra long.. like sometimes 25years old still studying.. and won't finish for another year or two.. dunno real or not..
Old 15-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Personally, I think education is one of the most important thing in the world to get out of a poor situation. Even without the "favours" I wouldn't mind helping out if I had the means to do so.. As long as they try their hardest to make something of themselves after their studies..

Just out of curiosity, what is the cost of the university fees in the Philippines? What are the good universities? because it does seem to me that many have degrees in the Philippines, but aren't doing the jobs they qualified for..
The Filipinoes know that too. That's why they are willing to sell themselves to break out of the poverty cycle. Of course everyone will try to get into the subsidized Government Universities first, but there are only a limited number of places in those Universities. If unsuccessful the next step is to apply for any University that will accept you and that's why some end up studying in a University located in another province far from their home.

The fees in these private Universities are quite steep. Factor in the board and living costs and many families cannot afford it.

My sister is doing a 4 year BSBA-HRDM course at the Holy Angel University. This is a private University run by the Catholic Order.

A breakdown of the costs to be paid to the University is something like this :-

a) Course Fees - 180,000p (to be paid in 8 installments before the start of each semester);
b) Books/Materials - 10,000p (paid to university for course materials & not including those you buy on your own at your own cost);
c) Boarding Fees - 86,400p (stay in dormitory + meals).

This does not include daily expenses.

My sister is fortunate that the Holy Angel University is located in San Fernando which is near our home so she saves on her boarding fees.
But 190,000p is still a lot of money to pay.

The costs varies from different Universities as each have their own rates but I believe the range is about thereabouts.
Old 15-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
The Filipinoes know that too. That's why they are willing to sell themselves to break out of the poverty cycle. Of course everyone will try to get into the subsidized Government Universities first, but there are only a limited number of places in those Universities. If unsuccessful the next step is to apply for any University that will accept you and that's why some end up studying in a University located in another province far from their home.

The fees in these private Universities are quite steep. Factor in the board and living costs and many families cannot afford it.

My sister is doing a 4 year BSBA-HRDM course at the Holy Angel University. This is a private University run by the Catholic Order.

A breakdown of the costs to be paid to the University is something like this :-

a) Course Fees - 180,000p (to be paid in 8 installments before the start of each semester);
b) Books/Materials - 10,000p (paid to university for course materials & not including those you buy on your own at your own cost);
c) Boarding Fees - 86,400p (stay in dormitory + meals).

This does not include daily expenses.

My sister is fortunate that the Holy Angel University is located in San Fernando which is near our home so she saves on her boarding fees.
But 190,000p is still a lot of money to pay.

The costs varies from different Universities as each have their own rates but I believe the range is about thereabouts.
I hope I don't sound rude, but I guess for 4 years of education, its not too expensive by Singapore standards - of course, reading the post here, I know this is alot of money for the normal Filipino. Comes to about SGD2100/year - SGD1,000 every 6 months. I think I can afford that...

So I guess Brothers here should be encouraged to provide a scholarship to a needy and deserving student? I guess the challenge is where to find someone like that to help... Next time I'm there I need to start looking for applications to the Boat Collector Scholarship Fund! hahaha.. I like the sound of that!

BTW, I was fortunate enough to once upon a time to receive an ang-moh scholarship to study overseas too. My parents couldn't afford to send me.
Old 15-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I hope I don't sound rude, but I guess for 4 years of education, its not too expensive by Singapore standards - of course, reading the post here, I know this is alot of money for the normal Filipino.
Please compare apples to apples lah.
A filipino manager averages 15K (S$450/=) pesos monthly while a sinkie manager takes home 10 times more.

Quote:
Comes to about SGD2100/year - SGD1,000 every 6 months.
6 months? The Philippines semester is only 12 weeks!

Quote:
BTW, I was fortunate enough to once upon a time to receive an ang-moh scholarship to study overseas too. My parents couldn't afford to send me.
Was he/she your sugardaddy/sugarmummy? ......... joke!
Old 15-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Just to be honest guys...

The Lord was run over by a runner yesterday....

Well.... What to do?

It happened liao....

I kena scolding/tongue lashing from our commander taxi69 who labelled it as karma...

Actually i had it going well for me until i bf this runner...

Ofcourz no tips liao

Anyway.... Cut the runner story short...

I cut my losses n got another screw....

And im much happier now....

And at a throwaway price....
Old 15-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Yes sire...id support the idea....

The Lords scholarship to a very deserving candidate.... Only one....

Hmmm ?

Which area of study sia? Engg?

And how to sift thru d applicants?

Strictly no sex or favours ...

Just to gv back to society

Quote:

So I guess Brothers here should be encouraged to provide a scholarship to a needy and deserving student? I guess the challenge is where to find someone like that to help... Next time I'm there I need to start looking for applications to the Boat Collector Scholarship Fund! hahaha.. I like the sound of that!
Old 15-01-2012, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
6 months? The Philippines semester is only 12 weeks!
really... show you how long since I have been school...

Quote:
Was he/she your sugardaddy/sugarmummy? ......... joke!
Hahahaha... I knew this was coming the moment I posted it...

No sugardaddys for me unless they want to give me their billion dollar fortune, without any sexual favours! Sugar mummy, I may consider, but must still have the billion dollar fortune to give away!

Foreign govt la... so not individual (before you say it - it wasn't a gang bang).. still they wanted something in return.. during the interview they said "the reason why the tax payers are offering this scholarship is so that when you are in a position to make decisions which involves the country, you would understand our way of life better." I recalled I was quite shocked to so openly say it..

I recently read this book about how a Billionaire gave away his entire fortune (all of it) to charity - and no one knew about it for years (he was still ranked in the top 30 in fortune mag list of richest people years after he gave it all away).. and I think he is still alive today.. so not like its in a will or something.. very inspiring.
Old 15-01-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And how do we get there bro?

That would be really awesome....

Ofcourz above 18 is a must....

Would love to know....
That would be quite difficult if you are not resident there. As far as I am aware, it is the rich businessmen and top executives in the corporate world that "sponsors" these undergraduates. In fact some even go on to work in their sponsors company when they graduate and fasttrack up the corporate ladder.

Not surprising many undergraduates are learning the korean language now as I heard the koreans make good sugardaddies.

Even though I have a small business in the Philippines, I dare not venture to become a sugardaddy even if the lobang is there as the scene is out of my league. I shall stick to finding my bedwarmer for the night from the bars.
Old 15-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes sire...id support the idea....

The Lords scholarship to a very deserving candidate.... Only one....

Hmmm ?

Which area of study sia? Engg?

And how to sift thru d applicants?

Strictly no sex or favours ...

Just to gv back to society
I think in reality might be quite difficult to find the correct one la.. We hang around a Uni too long, bound to be trouble.. bunch of old man standing in the school offering money to a deserving person...

Probably better to get a FL off the streets to concentrate on studies.. And Lord is right.. not being a sugardaddy..

Honestly something I've been inspired to do for a some time after watching Oprah give black american males (see even Oprah started with the opposite gender.. ) scholarships to Morehouse college.. and again after reading the book I mentioned. Always thought only millionaires can do such things. But everything is relative..

At the moment all talk- better less talk more action - hope there won't be bros who will say we are "spoiling the market", etc..

A word of caution though, just like taking in a pet, this is a big responsibility, cannot half way cut funding (unless student undeserving la).. very devastating effect on a student. So while it is a nice idea, a lot of things to consider. Not trying to be a wet blanket here - just stating facts.

Thanks to Comjuka for the idea - up his points!
Old 15-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Lovely room where im staying....

Full length sliding windows plus balcony access

Sitting by the balcony n having my coffee fix brewed coffee php70

Yes two sunny side eggs as well php 20 each

Nice way to warm my heart n soul for a Sunday morning.
Old 15-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Think ur right...

None of us should get involved in a minor scam....

U nvr know with these FLs

In addition other scams too.... Rape/molest etc

Quote:
That would be quite difficult if you are not resident there. As far

Even though I have a small business in the Philippines, I dare not venture to become a sugardaddy even if the lobang is there as the scene is out of my league. I shall stick to finding my bedwarmer for the night from the bars.
Old 15-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
A word of caution though, just like taking in a pet, this is a big responsibility, cannot half way cut funding (unless student undeserving la).. very devastating effect on a student. So while it is a nice idea, a lot of things to consider. Not trying to be a wet blanket here - just stating facts.
Excellent point raised by you. Gosh much reading but informative. Thanks guys.
Old 15-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Trike at SM mall transport termnal std price php 100 or so they claim...

So i walked over to d other side n got one for php70

One dollar only some may say

Others wld say dun spoil market...

Damned if you do and damned if you dun
Old 15-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Group Commanding officer taxi69 had the day planned out.

Assemble at 11am was the call.

Being the GCO he was on time as usual.

I woke up at 900am... Had got a tongue lashing from him yday. I got there 2.5 hours late yday.

At 9am i went back to sleep

Woke up at 930 am... Went back to sleep.

Finally kicked myself out of bed at 1030. . Dare not be late...

What if GCO drops me from his future missions?

So there i was just after 11am reporting on duty...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread