The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by b7a65nnaq View Post

Land of Dragon have many good exterior look gal, but interior is ....well....

Just my 2 cents. No offense to anyone, bro, OKT, gals etc

Let me tell u the truth bro , they are working girl , all the brain is to earn your $$$ only but if u happen to know a girl in advance and put in little effort to call her build up some KC , then the whole story will be diff..........
dont expect the WL will provide u the good service ....have but the chance are very less.........

hope u dont pay the school fees again , but pay a bit phone bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post

Bro, I think u r too negative. I'm getting very good services for the price of 150 rmb from Xiang Xi Chun. CO said regular like him get 130 rmb. I'm not regular like him. I'm not cheongster also; I'm much toward romancer.

I'm also very demanding. First condition must come to my apartment. Second condition must french kiss and BBBJ. So far, I only pick 2 BBS gal from Xiang Xi Chun. Both of them give me tiptop services. I've paid 200 rmb the most for good services. Both of them are good-looking gals, one from Inner Mongolia and Jiang Xi.
Aiyo ! you are resident in shenzhen ma.........then u should let us know this type of KT la..........

dont keep inside pocket ...........take out and share with us ok
Old 29-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post

... until now, after i "grew up", i enjoy so much fun in china...

bro you should not be too negative about the incident, there are many great fun for you to discover, cheer up!

lastly, don't be too soft and too polite in china, especially in those entertainment environment, it does not project you as the good guy but they will really treat you like carrot cake, chop chop chop!!!
Oh you already grew up meh ? how come I dont know haha

is it like that when go inside the room .............

bitch ......come and suck my dick.........suck harder...........and harder
never eat huh ? is it act like this way ? phD 3dee ?
Old 30-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
I'm also very demanding. First condition must come to my apartment. Second condition must french kiss and BBBJ. So far, I only pick 2 BBS gal from Xiang Xi Chun. Both of them give me tiptop services. I've paid 200 rmb the most for good services. Both of them are good-looking gals, one from Inner Mongolia and Jiang Xi.
Oh so you still have the cheek dare to appear in the forum!!! Being such a lowly cheater scum and yet still dare to claim yourself about cheonging. Bros, my apologise of saying such words here, however, do beware of this bastard tirak99 here and if don't believe, you can always check back with CO Sinoview about the personality of this bastard where owe people money and do not return back...
Old 30-10-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
Good finding......in fact you have to find and read thru the posting then find out who is the regular in SZ then PM him.........I believe many people will not just post out the name of KTV due to some reason............cheers
Bro, thanks for your advise. I will read through again. Cheers...
Old 30-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Oh so you still have the cheek dare to appear in the forum!!! Being such a lowly cheater scum and yet still dare to claim yourself about cheonging. Bros, my apologise of saying such words here, however, do beware of this bastard tirak99 here and if don't believe, you can always check back with CO Sinoview about the personality of this bastard where owe people money and do not return back...
I check with Sino he say he has no opinion worr. Always want to borrow knive and stab ppl in back meh ? Go and bonk and enjoy urself la
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 30-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I check with Sino he say he has no opinion worr. Always want to borrow knive and stab ppl in back meh ? Go and bonk and enjoy urself la
Well, bro you are right that CO Sinoview have no opinion but is mainly related to whatever action I will take when I see him in person, especially in China. Besides, I don't like to or anyhow borrow knive and stab ppl in back except for this bastard tirak99. You can always check on my past posting and even on posting of "Firsttimer". Cheers...
Old 30-10-2007, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Oh you already grew up meh ? how come I dont know haha
compare to 2 years ago, i consider myself already grew up a bit liao lah...
but of course, compare to the old bird like you, i am still a junior green young boy, PURE & INNOCENT...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
b7a65nnaq is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, I think u r too negative. I'm getting very good services for the price of 150 rmb from Xiang Xi Chun. CO said regular like him get 130 rmb. I'm not regular like him. I'm not cheongster also; I'm much toward romancer.

Maybe due to what happened.

I think I will quit liao...
Old 30-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me tell u the truth bro , they are working girl , all the brain is to earn your $$$ only but if u happen to know a girl in advance and put in little effort to call her build up some KC , then the whole story will be diff..........
dont expect the WL will provide u the good service ....have but the chance are very less.........

hope u dont pay the school fees again , but pay a bit phone bill
Yah trying to build up KC with this gal, but maybe this time come didn't build KC with her (who know sometime back) enough and instead thinking of asking her services, she told me she now have bf and no doing.

And now angry with me looking for other WL services...and not getting her new notebook for use.
Old 30-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

over here i think quite hard to build KC shenzhen everyone here like $ face esp the girls its very unlike other china cities
Old 30-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
over here i think quite hard to build KC shenzhen everyone here like $ face esp the girls its very unlike other china cities
Yah, my experience here I can share :

1-别太对她们投入感情
2-别让她们知道你对她有意
3-别很像蜜蜂缠着她们,那样她们下手就容易许多
4-最重要别让她们知道你经济能力

To summarize in English
1) dun put in your emotion too much
2) dun let them know you have interest in them
3) dun fly around like bees around them, like that it is more easy for them
4) dun let them know your financial status

well everything have a first time, this is a good experience for me.

The story starts 1/2 year ago when meet her with one of the OKT , look up her a few time and exchange QQ, contact.

So when this time come SZ, also let her know i am coming...

Told me will fetch me and in the end say BF around not convienent when I touch down..

Anyway the rest is story when I reliase what I am getting into

Old 30-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 22
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Taurus & Tirak99

Since you guys are here .............just voice up the problem...
how the money going on..........the majong money ?

dont ask us to ask who and who , who dare to give a damn ?
Old 30-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl3103 View Post
I am a Cheong newbie in Shenzhen but goes there once a month. Any bros can offer reliable contact of OKT? Please PM contact and I will try to up you. Thanks in advance.
As a Newbies, Kindly read the thread before asking ppl to feed you information on OKT contact, I had posted twice on OKT contacts, please do a search on the thread......

Secondly, How do you up people when U dont have any power ??

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 30-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 22
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by b7a65nnaq View Post
Yah, my experience here I can share :

1-别太对她们投入感情
2-别让她们知道你对她有意
3-别很像蜜蜂缠着她们,那样她们下手就容易许多
4-最重要别让她们知道你经济能力

To summarize in English
1) dun put in your emotion too much
2) dun let them know you have interest in them
3) dun fly around like bees around them, like that it is more easy for them
4) dun let them know your financial status

well everything have a first time, this is a good experience for me.

The story starts 1/2 year ago when meet her with one of the OKT , look up her a few time and exchange QQ, contact.

So when this time come SZ, also let her know i am coming...

Told me will fetch me and in the end say BF around not convienent when I touch down..

Anyway the rest is story when I reliase what I am getting into
To summarize your statement in one sentence

F & F = Fuck & Forget
Old 30-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bitch ......come and suck my dick.........suck harder...........and harder
never eat huh ? is it act like this way ? phD 3dee ?........
Who is calling me? Pls hor, me and 3Dee no that kind of relationship!

Actually the reason I post is because I read about V.Killers post on virgins.

Quite paiseh, I never F a virgin before. And me getting old, so one day would like to pop a virgin. I don't mind paying. The thing is I heard a lot of stories about fake virgins where they just go for operations, etc.

So I am asking a stupid question here, do bros here really have real lobang to find a virgin to be deflowered? Of course must not be ugly ones lah... preferably 6.5 and above ones.

If bros really got lobang, please kindly share with me... I think money can be negotiated!

Thank you!!!!

The real Suck Harder!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1