The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 25-07-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thegentleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
All rubbish and been there was long time.
Just change name and provide same shitty service.
Gonna save my money then. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
All rubbish and been there was long time.
Just change name and provide same shitty service.
Quite sad state of affairs, AMK always talking about Win Spa, Yishun asking about the same Sembawang stretch, Woodlands the Iphone spa.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Bro, didn't saw this thread before trying, tried a shop that beside a famous stall. If u like to try try at ur own risk. Money is more worth to spend at SLG girls, younger n better service. Pls boycott this shop if can report to authority pls do so
That whole stretch can skip la. Hit & run, run down places too, especially to avoid during COVID due to hygiene levels.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Bro, didn't saw this thread before trying, tried a shop that beside a famous stall. The ML is in her 30s MILF kind not really into milf for me. She in revealung black dress with a 36C/D.Asked for 50 dollar massage 1 hr. I didnt know its dirty okay. Was told to shower, took a shower lie on bed started to have normal massage. Suddenly ask me to take her full packing for 150.At first I tot is add on 100 to my horror is add on 150 to the previous 50.HJ with her boob and Auto roam upper body for 100.In the end manage to nego to 70 she kept on saying 50 too low saying I destroy market. I was kinda piss with her, her attitude not that good keep say gan ni la etc. No GFE felt like in a black shop robbery me. So yeah wasted 120 for 30 min.Asked her to massage me she say cannot at that point I was damn piss. Say u know we are not proper shop we dont really do massage. If u like to try try at ur own risk. Money is more worth to spend at SLG girls, younger n better service. Pls boycott this shop if can report to authority pls do so
Sad for you bro last time this shop used to have a gem call Ling ling. Now it's a place to avoid. Up you for your fr btw
Old 26-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiaohao771 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivamadrid View Post
Hi brother, can share location? Thx
is the spa name call dreamland spa
Old 26-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Sad for you bro last time this shop used to have a gem call Ling ling. Now it's a place to avoid. Up you for your fr btw
I long time nv go. Last time have 3 syt n 120 for fj. I nego to 110 n all 3 there are not bad looking. Last month feel like going again but the shop so run down with a big hole at entrance. Looks like huanted house so no urge to go in. Lucky...now only 1 milf..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 27-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble fr i apologized if anything i said is out of line

Tried a massage place along sembawang road, asked bro gentleman99 and he shared with me the place. Many thanks to him

Reach that place, was asked to pay 50 for 1 hour by counter girl, i dint make any appt beforehand so was assigned a random girl name viki?(i think thats her name). Massage was ok, not piano but not the best either, abit of mechanical feel. then towards the later part of massage she did abit of teasing before asking me what service i wanted. Opt for free roam with top off and hj for 80.

All in all i would say its not really worth it, a little ex considering the level of svc she provide, but in my defense i very long nv shoot alr so little head took over big head haha.
Old 27-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
My humble fr i apologized if anything i said is out of line

Tried a massage place along sembawang road, asked bro gentleman99 and he shared with me the place. Many thanks to him

Reach that place, was asked to pay 50 for 1 hour by counter girl, i dint make any appt beforehand so was assigned a random girl name viki?(i think thats her name). Massage was ok, not piano but not the best either, abit of mechanical feel. then towards the later part of massage she did abit of teasing before asking me what service i wanted. Opt for free roam with top off and hj for 80.

All in all i would say its not really worth it, a little ex considering the level of svc she provide, but in my defense i very long nv shoot alr so little head took over big head haha.
Bro, pmed you. Pls share, thanks
Old 27-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
The one I tried is the cat. She pulled down her mask for a short while and looked quite pretty. She didnt quote me for fj though. Just keep saying her meimei dripping wet and itching for fj. Wanted me to f her during her off day. Lol.
Hi brother, dxxxxlxxx now also offer fj?
How much was it?
Old 04-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Yeah fellow northen bros, we need to unite stronger than ever during these precarious times.

Incidentally, this year I have discovered one ML at the same place with similar(but not identical) experience.

10/10 no horse run massage, from the same region just like N.
Downside is that she is older, not for bros who prefer SYTs.

Last I heard she was transferred to the new branch after covid lockdown got lifted. I have not returned because the location is not too convenient for me.
bro can share details in pm. TIA
Old 11-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

another bad exp to share and bros can stay away

where: legit MP at CP, just renovate
how: feeling for a tease so went for 88 package. my expectation is a good tease, if got a bit of gfe even better. no release nvm.

so the package was quite standard. 30mins face down, 30 min face up. nearing time end, come the sales talk of extending. extend 1hr, 88. extend 30min, $40. since i got some time to kill, i said 30 min. see what happens.

how the bait is in, time for the switch. suddenly tell me got appt. she need to call other ML in. happily intro, tell me who is young, who got curves etc. in my head "wa, so good ah? still can intro". i made my choice and new ML come.

Halfway thru, suddenly say why i dont extend 90min. STUNNED. I tell her no time, i choose 30 min. then comes the acting "you extend 30min, no new ML will come in for you." after a bit of to and fro, I tell her nvm. take it as i hear wrongly. please continue. I feel no pt making a big fuss, i dont want a situation where i half naked wrap towel and argue with recept counter kind. damn xia suay.

but anyway, this is the first time i kena this scam. i pay school fees for all bros to learn. hope bros dont fall for the same trick.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Bro both ML from which country
Old 11-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thegentleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolim View Post

how: feeling for a tease so went for 88 package. my expectation is a good tease, if got a bit of gfe even better. no release nvm.

so the package was quite standard. 30mins face down, 30 min face up. nearing time end, come the sales talk of extending. extend 1hr, 88. extend 30min, $40. since i got some time to kill, i said 30 min. see what happens.

how the bait is in, time for the switch. suddenly tell me got appt. she need to call other ML in. happily intro, tell me who is young, who got curves etc. in my head "wa, so good ah? still can intro". i made my choice and new ML come.

Halfway thru, suddenly say why i dont extend 90min. STUNNED. I tell her no time, i choose 30 min. then comes the acting "you extend 30min, no new ML will come in for you." after a bit of to and fro, I tell her nvm. take it as i hear wrongly. please continue. I feel no pt making a big fuss, i dont want a situation where i half naked wrap towel and argue with recept counter kind. damn xia suay.

but anyway, this is the first time i kena this scam. i pay school fees for all bros to learn. hope bros dont fall for the same trick.
Thanks for the fr bro. Will avoid this one.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolim View Post

DL? Lots of bad MRs here. Thanks for taking a bullet.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Top hit in yishun massage

There’s a viet ML (Candy) at J* located at Yishun 8**. Her skills not bad. I usually booked 2 hr. She would use hot stone to massage u, including teasing your little bro. Quite shiok.
Tip her $50, auto roam + HJ. Repeat visit a few times and KC her, full autoroam possible.
Overall, not a bad catch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1