The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2008, 07:16 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjack View Post
Ipoh has a New SYT! Just arrive.

face: 9/10 (the best i ever seen in ipoh)
boob: 33B (i think. nice firm with pointed shape. small nipple seens still fresh)
skin: snow-white. smooth.
FK: no. (she said for boyfren only)
BBBJ: 7/10 (newbie but do well. Stimulating)
FJ: 8/10, tight, shallow and moan.
AR: no
daty: dun no
fingering: no.
CIM: dint ask
gfe: 7/10 no rush and friendly
damage: 130
wir: sure yes.

1 good point: she wash me and herself completely clean b4 action.

PM me if u want her.

Who took u 2 mirror? AH WAH/SOON/ANDY/FOH CHAI aka BA BA?

The WL (no. 100 named PIM) u bonked isnt a burmese but tomyam. I knew she' very fair skin, Big Tities (36D), slim figure but this has happened recently. Tiz tom yam used 2 work in Ipoh's famous legendary MP Taiwan,Big Sister & 88. As far I know, no new stocks at this month unless u go 2 LUCKY opposite this spa

Don't know how frequent you visit this MP but surely those okt will bluff u if u asked for new stocks! Most people never realized that they fooled cos dat's wat they asked 4. As a frequent cheonsgster myself I know which is fresh or rotten and I never ask for new stocks until the okt i know well ring my bell

Anyway, if you have satisfactory bonking then enuff la. Nobody give a damn cos the pussy belongs 2 public
Old 19-07-2008, 05:19 PM
SamSter

For Sifu mking_2021

Please delete some pm in your mailbox otherwise my pm can't get through. I've included some of the FLs which I've chosen in terms of their service and quality should be most satisfactory in ipoh. If you want more than what you had asked for, you might have 2 go and seek for yourself.

Please read my pm carefully and the note which i wanted you to acknowledge.

Anyway, it has been awhile that ipoh cheongsters are slipping away from this field. Mostly all of the sifus are already retired and. For newbies and small potatoes, the fun will not be as pleasurable and desirable as nobody has clue where and how to get the most out of your cheong lifestyle in ipoh.

I never disclosed any details in thread likewise in other forum like wsgdotcom.
Drop me a pm and I will try my best to source for what you are seeking in ipoh.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afx2222 View Post

Who took u 2 mirror? AH WAH/SOON/ANDY/FOH CHAI aka BA BA?

The WL (no. 100 named PIM) u bonked isnt a burmese but tomyam. I knew she' very fair skin, Big Tities (36D), slim figure but this has happened recently. Tiz tom yam used 2 work in Ipoh's famous legendary MP Taiwan,Big Sister & 88. As far I know, no new stocks at this month unless u go 2 LUCKY opposite this spa

Don't know how frequent you visit this MP but surely those okt will bluff u if u asked for new stocks! Most people never realized that they fooled cos dat's wat they asked 4. As a frequent cheonsgster myself I know which is fresh or rotten and I never ask for new stocks until the okt i know well ring my bell

Anyway, if you have satisfactory bonking then enuff la. Nobody give a damn cos the pussy belongs 2 public

taiko, i hv verified. U r right. The last time i went, i tried daty, she is ok. Clean.
Now not prc contacts in ipoh. Do u mind to share some contacts wv me. Dun mind pm me? Thanks a lot.
Old 25-07-2008, 01:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjack View Post
taiko, i hv verified. U r right. The last time i went, i tried daty, she is ok. Clean.
Now not prc contacts in ipoh. Do u mind to share some contacts wv me. Dun mind pm me? Thanks a lot.
The legendary PIM has making a return. Always seeing this tom yam whenever I drop by. Went to HLW recently and saw her was much improved. Her figure was also slimmer and tighter. Her CFM yet innocence face was so slutty. YUMMY!

But now u can go and check out this no. (9), a prc named zhang fei (not sure)
She's a model alike with a figure of hourglass. Features are 34D (.)(.), very thin and lanky waist, fair skin, long straight hair. But don't blame yourself for d first sight as you need 2 get closer than only u will see the flaws on her face. It's between her eyes.

As for FLs, I have quite a selection of the best quality but not assuring their service and job are as good as promised. I will pm you. B4 i do, please make sure your mailbox not flooded.
Old 25-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

jps5000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The legendary PIM has making a return. Always seeing this tom yam whenever I drop by. Went to HLW recently and saw her was much improved. Her figure was also slimmer and tighter. Her CFM yet innocence face was so slutty. YUMMY!

But now u can go and check out this no. (9), a prc named zhang fei (not sure)
She's a model alike with a figure of hourglass. Features are 34D (.)(.), very thin and lanky waist, fair skin, long straight hair. But don't blame yourself for d first sight as you need 2 get closer than only u will see the flaws on her face. It's between her eyes.

As for FLs, I have quite a selection of the best quality but not assuring their service and job are as good as promised. I will pm you. B4 i do, please make sure your mailbox not flooded.

I went to HLW yesterday, how come the OKT told me that PIM is not working there anymore since 1 month ago ? He also told me that only got 1 PRC working in their SPA, wonder if she is the one whom you mentioned >?
Old 27-07-2008, 03:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps5000 View Post
I went to HLW yesterday, how come the OKT told me that PIM is not working there anymore since 1 month ago ? He also told me that only got 1 PRC working in their SPA, wonder if she is the one whom you mentioned >?

Used to be 2 prc working in HLW within this month but due to their passport overdue and couldnt restamp their entry, there is one petite SYT code no. 331 left already. This prc was petite and cute and in mid 20's. I can recall she was so gfe and i had requested her 2 do it raw, she was willing as she fond of me as well!

Another code no 112 also another big (.)(.) who had left recently at 21 July. Unfortunately she's in kl now working as FL. This prc was d most cun 1 i've seen recently. I also had one raw session which was the most pleasurable moment i'd could had in my entire cheonging life

I saw PIM is here but if she went back, probably it was yesterday. I predict only because I did saw her when I was in HLW had a mirror session,d okt called her out for mirroring. Otherwise,if the girl dislike you, next time you return, she can ask d okt to bluff you.

As the current prc i stated here (no. 9) named Zhang Fei, I stronly recommend her because she's definitely has an enticing model alike figure which is very stimulating when you see her wearing a dress. My 1st sight also made my nose bleed bcoz her curve measures at (35-24-34)

She has very fair complexion, tall, classy and a bit lcly when she silence. Don't let her outlook offend you but once you enjoy her service, i bet you will return!
Old 27-07-2008, 03:10 AM
SamSter

If any fellow sbf members here frequent worldsexguidedotcom, please vouch for me because I always end up being banned by the moderator. I didnt know what wrong I had done to the extent offended the moderator. Please vouch for me coz there're alot cheongsters out there who are not aware that ipoh still has action. All I wanted is just to share my experience and gain experirnce from the rest of the members of this community.

ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM
Old 27-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster

Lancerlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If any fellow sbf members here frequent worldsexguidedotcom, please vouch for me because I always end up being banned by the moderator. I didnt know what wrong I had done to the extent offended the moderator. Please vouch for me coz there're alot cheongsters out there who are not aware that ipoh still has action. All I wanted is just to share my experience and gain experirnce from the rest of the members of this community.

ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM
but u didnt pm me
Old 27-07-2008, 02:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerlord View Post
but u didnt pm me
Bro Lancerlord, some members here who pmed me but they didnt realise the inbox is full. Sorry 4 keep u waiting.

The ctcs I'd given u are not 99% guaranteed that these FLs are good in terms of service and some vary. But if you request for SYT I don't think ipoh has got such stock all d time because there was used 2 be 1 of them but already Maybe this SYT FL PRC will make a return very soon. Yesterday I hooked up with her fren but i didnt see this SYT FL PRC. Anyway, I wil keep on sourcing and if possible I hope I could update the fellow cheongsters of ipoh how it's been goin on lately.

Please take note that these ctcs might not contactable, maybe. Some of those who are not contactable due to they have return hometown because nowadays they aren't allowed 2 extend their passport duration in Malaysia.

I hope you wouldn't blame me for not informing you in advance. This is all I got.

Please check you mailbox
Old 28-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM
Hi Bro,

Me and a gang of cheongster also kenna banned from WSG, very recently, super double standard, typical of chow ang mohs. Try to read their KL thread, where they impose additional rules for Malaysian posters.

Well, that's not the only forum around. They deleted the Thailand, Other Areas, TCSS thread, where cheongster, from Penang, Ipoh, KL, Seremban, Malacca, Johore, Singapore meet regularly for TT. BTW, the common destination is Danok.

We can only say Good Luck to them!

I think I know why you always kenna banned....

So you are not walking the road alone....

et
Old 28-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hi Bro,

Me and a gang of cheongster also kenna banned from WSG, very recently, super double standard, typical of chow ang mohs. Try to read their KL thread, where they impose additional rules for Malaysian posters.

Well, that's not the only forum around. They deleted the Thailand, Other Areas, TCSS thread, where cheongster, from Penang, Ipoh, KL, Seremban, Malacca, Johore, Singapore meet regularly for TT. BTW, the common destination is Danok.

We can only say Good Luck to them!

I think I know why you always kenna banned....

So you are not walking the road alone....

et
BTW, we are all in the Danok Thread...... welcome to join us.... some senior super cheongster from Penang is also in that thread.

We just came back from there last 2 days, and more trips going there.

I only does some work in Ipoh, no time to cheong in Ipoh, save my effort for better cheong in Danok.....

enjoy,

et
Old 28-07-2008, 05:01 PM
SamSter

Red face Action in Ipoh mali

Quote:
BTW, we are all in the Danok Thread...... welcome to join us.... some senior super cheongster from Penang is also in that thread.

We just came back from there last 2 days, and more trips going there.

I only does some work in Ipoh, no time to cheong in Ipoh, save my effort for better cheong in Danok.....

enjoy,

et
Hi sifu etct88,

I'm so delighted that I am welcomed by the senior member of cheong community to allow me this small potato to learn from the seniors & sifus. I recalled that I had posted a reply in Danok thread recently which I used the thai language abbreviation and finally I was banned because of that. Somemore the moderator had banned me before and mostly due to he caught me with multiple accounts in wsgdotcom. Frankly, I have had cheong in thailand date back 2 years ago but now I have quitted this scene. Prior 2 my past experiance, it was because of my relationship with a pu ying and I also kena sort of the black magic. This has been a phoebia to me since I had realised I was duped by a thai girl.

But I've planned 2 cheong in hatyai/danok because i've read so many exciting experiance from the sifus & seniors in thailand threads. I will take this opportunity to learn from the seniors members who conquered thailand.
I will register new account and hopefully can TT with all sifus from Thailand threads.

Anyway, now I've become a PRC Slayer. Intially based in ipoh but now i'm quite enjoying my cheonging lifestyle coz I could easy get free meal

Should you kang tao in ipoh, jz pm me. I'll be pleased to show you around.
Old 29-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi sifu etct88,

...I recalled that I had posted a reply in Danok thread recently which I used the thai language abbreviation and finally I was banned because of that. Somemore the moderator had banned me before and mostly due to he caught me with multiple accounts in wsgdotcom. Frankly, I have had cheong in thailand date back 2 years ago but now I have quitted this scene. Prior 2 my past experiance, it was because of my relationship with a pu ying and I also kena sort of the black magic. This has been a phoebia to me since I had realised I was duped by a thai girl.

But I've planned 2 cheong in hatyai/danok because i've read so many exciting experiance from the sifus & seniors in thailand threads. I will register new account and hopefully can TT with all sifus from Thailand threads.

Anyway, now I've become a PRC Slayer. Intially based in ipoh but now i'm quite enjoying my cheonging lifestyle coz I could easy get free meal

Should you kang tao in ipoh, jz pm me. I'll be pleased to show you around.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with puying. Dun bother with WSG la. I also couldn't be bother.

No need to regsiter a new account, just go to the danok thread. And just join in. All the Danok cheongster very friendly, and helpful.

I used to cheong solo, until I met this bunch of serious cheongsters. TT with them in KL, Penang, then we went together. Can car pool and pick up along the way.. very hengtai feeling, like organised tour...

Thanks for the offer of showing around Ipoh. Dare not cheong there, have biz at stake..... Ipoh too small... hee hee

better cheong further..

et
Old 02-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

goulzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with puying. Dun bother with WSG la. I also couldn't be bother.

No need to regsiter a new account, just go to the danok thread. And just join in. All the Danok cheongster very friendly, and helpful.

I used to cheong solo, until I met this bunch of serious cheongsters. TT with them in KL, Penang, then we went together. Can car pool and pick up along the way.. very hengtai feeling, like organised tour...

Thanks for the offer of showing around Ipoh. Dare not cheong there, have biz at stake..... Ipoh too small... hee hee

better cheong further..

et

u r rite et..... heheheh... but i never had a chance to go with them maybe later on i will....
Old 02-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goulzx View Post
u r rite et..... heheheh... but i never had a chance to go with them maybe later on i will....
Hi Goulzx,

we communicated before in WSG...... hee hee, you supposed to join us leh/? for trip up North.

Go to that thread, have trip coming up. Most of those from WSG are here in that thread (up North just across the border)

Hope you will join our heavenly king holymannn (the leader of the pack....)

et88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1