The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 19-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42391 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Some just don't fitted to play the game
Old 19-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

They don't even know that. Unknown unknown or unknown known.
Old 19-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
PaulaBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka1111 View Post
My favourite was to doggy her while her wet pussy was wide open as she stood with one leg on a lower shelf.
Not many girls dare to do this position. Nice share bro!
Old 20-03-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
This is the type of FB i want n m looking for ...where to find ahh ??
Meant affairs start with level headed people, but as time passes and more emotion are involved, one or both parties may want more, that's where things become complicated.
Long and short, if you want to find a FWB, be aware the worst case, losing the matrimonial family, career and even the fling.
齐人之福is not likely in real life.
Old 21-03-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
cockahalima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka1111 View Post
My first FB was a Malaysian admin girl in the office. Because of her outgoing nature and C-cupped assets which she generously flaunted in tight blouses, she was very popular with the guys.

Our first close contact came when I was helping her clear out the cramped office storeroom. I was standing on a chair bringing down filing boxes from the top shelf and passing them to her to put on the floor when a box accidentally nicked off the button of her blouse, exposing the top of her creamy bosom held up by a lacy bra. My little bro reacted immediately.

Being the cheeky girl that she was, she started to rub my hard-on over my trousers. I looked down at her and could not decide whether to tell her to stop or just continue enjoying the attention. At my indecisiveness, she took the initiative to unzip my fly and pull down my briefs to give it a handjob. I cum excitedly into her hands within minutes.

One thing led to another and that storeroom became our private playground. During office hours, we would only have enough time for a blowjob but she swallowed everything I gave her.

Very soon, I find myself giving my steady GF the excuse of doing OT every now and then just so I can fuck my FB at the office. My favourite was to doggy her while her wet pussy was wide open as she stood with one leg on a lower shelf. She hung on to the racks for dear life as I pumped her and squeezed her flailing boobs.

Even when she entered into a steady relationship later on, our trysts still continued in order to satisfy our biological needs...
Very hiong gal, shiok!!
Old 21-03-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Today got a bit of mood, share a bit about mine.

The first time I saw her was when she just joined the company. Being the IT guy, I'm responsible for releasing userid/password, company laptop etc. but just so happened when she joined, we were running short on new laptops and had to pass her an old one - the hiring manager was furious but my manager took care of it.

On the day I had the new laptop, I brought it to her desk. She works in HR and well, HR just happens to be mostly populated by ladies.

"Hwee San, " I approached one of the senior HR executives. "Where does Angelina sit?"

"There lor~" she pointed at a corner cubicle which faces away from public view. Wah if I get such seat I sure sian 1/2...no privacy siah, anyone walk in can see what you are doing.

I walked towards the desk but she was not there. Probably busy with orientation in week one. I placed the laptop down and waited with my butt leaning on her desk. Then at the corner of my eye I spotted a lady wearing a blue dress.

Angelina is around 1.65m and she ain't your slim model type of lady - nice rounded hips without looking too out of place with a lil flesh in the right places, especially her boobs. Well at this point of time in life I'm not too experienced with boobs so I didn't think they were that big and underestimated as a B cup. Well, just my cup of tea I guess...but her greatest assets ain't her body or her boobs...it's actually her eyes. Big round eyes and she took the effort to accentuate them...kind of like wanting people to notice her. In chinese they call it 勾魂眼...

...to be continued if I have the mood...
Waiting for Angeline to be piak piak piak
Old 21-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Flings that can become FB or FWB are usually when you can find it different from your OC at home.
When the OC constant nagging about household chores, the FB will be only talked about sweet nothing.
If the OC is limited in experience, FB can be rather open or are open to new idea.
A nice and considerate FB may be the one to keep a family intact as she never intends to marry the man.
Each has its own.
Totally agree. That is why we break off so that both parties have good memories about this fling.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sad...i miss her too ..hehe...why never share this GEM n good lobang with me earlier, my good friend ??? ...
Long time ago lor.... that time also have not known you yet.

If yes then maybe we would include you in one of our sessions. hahaha.
Old 21-03-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

There should be another thread titles, "U tried with your boss? Come n share bro and sis"
Old 21-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
There should be another thread titles, "U tried with your boss? Come n share bro and sis"
Boss is also colleague no?
Old 21-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If female boss is married = ok.

If female boss is a bitter divorcee = HELL NO REALLY YOU BETTER NEVER EVER
Old 21-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Boss is also colleague no?
Boss is a co-worker not a colleague.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
If female boss is married = ok.

If female boss is a bitter divorcee = HELL NO REALLY YOU BETTER NEVER EVER
I get your point.
If female boss is single = dont touch with a ten-foot pole?

It would be a more interesting thread if we have our sis participation.
Male boss, single, married or divorced.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss is a co-worker not a colleague.

Sure whatever fits your narrative.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

Sure whatever you say.
https://magoosh.com/english-speaking...e-vs-coworker/

Sure whatever u say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1