The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Ok, OIC, as I just try calling u but cannot get thru, it ok, there is again something call next time.. Another 24hr back to Sillyapore... WORK WORK WORK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I'm in the mountain bro, reception in Mae Taeng here sucks big time. True move still fail is certain areas. Sorry about that. My gf sick, didn't go anywhere, it's been a week, that why she intend to go back home to see her parents.

10 years different only, don't call yourself uncle la, sound so old, you still young and energetic! Sayuri Sao Sao awaiting for you. Next time, when you here I promise we go for a some wild night.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ok, OIC, as I just try calling u but cannot get thru, it ok, there is again something call next time.. Another 24hr back to Sillyapore... WORK WORK WORK...
Ya most probably no reception, time to change service provided laew. Seng ped.
Enjoy your last night in here na. Meet you someother time. Do let me know again when you intend to come. I prepare something for you.
Work earn money, I at here no work, spend money like water.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's coyoty club. Don't waste your time to go to Bang Saen. Go to KTV here better. 5555+ Don't get wrong, there's lots of action here going on, you need to explore and read previous few page back in this thread.
Agree with bro Nonteerak..i prefer CM then BKK now. KTV has better quality chicks..but be prepare to spend a bomb if really want to hook someone for the night...came back 2 weeks ago...spend a bomb at Violin...but feel happy than in BKK
Old 04-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirateTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's coyoty club. Don't waste your time to go to Bang Saen. Go to KTV here better. 5555+ Don't get wrong, there's lots of action here going on, you need to explore and read previous few page back in this thread.
Actually I did read back but only seems action not as easy to find as it seems more scatter and much more expensive, even compare to BKK.
When I was there last year, almost hard to find anything. Went to the MP (the famous one in CM) but think got chop with price as it was BKK prices but quality of room and girl was lower. Decided to leave early, but if action is much better (note: Im not really a KTV type- more into brothels, MPs or bars with Barfines like in Pattaya) as I maybe couldn't find on my own, will plan a return trip and re-explore. When time cums, maybe PM you and you could give me a list of where to go or even meet up.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesmoke View Post
Agree with bro Nonteerak..i prefer CM then BKK now. KTV has better quality chicks..but be prepare to spend a bomb if really want to hook someone for the night...came back 2 weeks ago...spend a bomb at Violin...but feel happy than in BKK
How much your damages at Voilin? Maybe after my Bali trip, must go there one night. I've my regular chicks there. Yup, didn't get to ask her out after she finished her work as her " teerak" came and fetched her. Only managed to make her out during day time, on pretext to go eat together. 5555+ The rest is history.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateTTT View Post
Actually I did read back but only seems action not as easy to find as it seems more scatter and much more expensive, even compare to BKK.
When I was there last year, almost hard to find anything. Went to the MP (the famous one in CM) but think got chop with price as it was BKK prices but quality of room and girl was lower. Decided to leave early, but if action is much better (note: Im not really a KTV type- more into brothels, MPs or bars with Barfines like in Pattaya) as I maybe couldn't find on my own, will plan a return trip and re-explore. When time cums, maybe PM you and you could give me a list of where to go or even meet up.
It's cheap compare to bkk. Where to get 1k baht for a bonk in Bkk? If you talking about Sayuri, the rooms there are pretty run down, but given their model price is 1.4k baht, how to compare rooms in bkk. There's are beer bars and few ago go bars for you to roam around. Sometimes excitement begin with teasing around, before sex begin, go to bars, bar fine, bring to hotel room and bonk. Boring.

That's why I like KTVs. Let me know, I try to do the arrangement for you. This afternoon going to uttaradit. Another 4 hrs car ride. Sigh.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, will do??? U enjoy ur stay in the Land Of Smile ( LOS )... I m also having my amazing race back to Sillyapore... U take care...

Quote:
Ya most probably no reception, time to change service provided laew. Seng ped.
Enjoy your last night in here na. Meet you someother time. Do let me know again when you intend to come. I prepare something for you.
Work earn money, I at here no work, spend money like water.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ok, will do??? U enjoy ur stay in the Land Of Smile ( LOS )... I m also having my amazing race back to Sillyapore... U take care...
Have a safe flight back to Sg. See you someother time.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Samster

icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
How much your damages at Voilin? Maybe after my Bali trip, must go there one night. I've my regular chicks there. Yup, didn't get to ask her out after she finished her work as her " teerak" came and fetched her. Only managed to make her out during day time, on pretext to go eat together. 5555+ The rest is history.
Bill about 18k exclude 4k tabao...feel kenna chop (hate the old mms there) but first time kenna chop also feel happy ha.... There is one more behind Violin along one backlane...chicks also not bad..but the setting not as nice as Violin...Sit inside room for 2 Leos...ask for tabao..girl say no...and nonsense like "gamlang roo jak" dont want to go back with cust...But i feel can be done after a few visits....
Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bill about 18k exclude 4k tabao...feel kenna chop (hate the old mms there) but first time kenna chop also feel happy ha.... There is one more behind Violin along one backlane...chicks also not bad..but the setting not as nice as Violin...Sit inside room for 2 Leos...ask for tabao..girl say no...and nonsense like "gamlang roo jak" dont want to go back with cust...But i feel can be done after a few visits....
Wah, what you did in the Violin na? 18K excluding 4k for take home is damn expensive.

Ya the room is bad. I scouted a few of the KTV along that stretch of the road.
So far Voilin and Sakura not bad. But my favourite is all time Voilin. The girls many SYT.

Normally I spent only about 2k to 3k baht per person. Share amount 3 people. My friend is the young mamasan good friend, so can nego here and there. 22k baht, can make me heaven for a week in Voilin, but how your take home girl? Good response?
Old 05-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, what you did in the Violin na? 18K excluding 4k for take home is damn expensive.

Ya the room is bad. I scouted a few of the KTV along that stretch of the road.
So far Voilin and Sakura not bad. But my favourite is all time Voilin. The girls many SYT.

Normally I spent only about 2k to 3k baht per person. Share amount 3 people. My friend is the young mamasan good friend, so can nego here and there. 22k baht, can make me heaven for a week in Voilin, but how your take home girl? Good response?
Lesson learnt so next trip meet my teerak outside not going there anymore...
Also along Changklan Road just after Violin can turn into ChiangMai Land there is a pick and go joint (No signboard) for 2k LT...About 5 girls when i was there but been to Violin tends to compare the quality so decline the offer.

Btw u saw the map I PM you...not sure u been to the 2 places I mentioned?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lesson learnt so next trip meet my teerak outside not going there anymore...
Also along Changklan Road just after Violin can turn into ChiangMai Land there is a pick and go joint (No signboard) for 2k LT...About 5 girls when i was there but been to Violin tends to compare the quality so decline the offer.

Btw u saw the map I PM you...not sure u been to the 2 places I mentioned?
5555+ I think I saw the no signboard place, but yet to venture there. Now in uttradit, I saw your PM, but not sure where is the place, need to go round on my motosai, before really know what Ktv is that.

So far, voilin has the most SYT, otherwise other place have, but not so much compare to voilin. Im glad you like voilin. Do let me know if you coming again, and maybe can line up someother places, which I just went last month. Full coyoty club.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bang Saen coyotys doing LT? Quick check, it is the new bang saen or the old bang saen? The new one will be somewhere nearby Ansuran Market back exit.

Previously I went on the new year eve, but bang saen seems to be death, most probably the coyotys were at the 2nd bang saen. However there's about 2 or 3 above average.

Enjoy your nights at Warm up, by the way you can bring your 1 liter duty free inside for FOC to enjoy with your teerak and friends.
Hi bro, I am refering to the old bang saen but its really pretty dead. Will be heading up to fang on this 15th for 3 night then will head back to chiangmai city for another 2 night before heading back to sing. see whether have the chance to meet up with you
Old 06-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For a short 3D2N trip to Chiang Mai roughly how much should I budget?

Just want to visit the Doi Suthep and see the Elephants Show for daytime, go Thai traditional massage + booking girl for overnight (both nights). I am not fussy eater so can eat anywhere. Is S$500 exclude airfare enough?
Old 07-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
5555+ I think I saw the no signboard place, but yet to venture there. Now in uttradit, I saw your PM, but not sure where is the place, need to go round on my motosai, before really know what Ktv is that.

So far, voilin has the most SYT, otherwise other place have, but not so much compare to voilin. Im glad you like voilin. Do let me know if you coming again, and maybe can line up someother places, which I just went last month. Full coyoty club.
Sure most likely in late August...we can ride motorsai to chiong..wanted to find the location from the map...but end up lost my way as no pillion to help me navigate to destination based on the map..end up i stop and go too many times until lost..
But manage to go back to my hotel since i stay in Loi Kroh...just ask those sao sao who stop alongside traffic light
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1