The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
Shall I just not waste my time with her?
thks for any suggestions.
bro, just f*ck n forget...... she's setting you up to be a robert head
Old 21-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
so far she just request can buy her chocolates so she can take home to philipines during this month-end. says her dad very sick. chocolates meant to bring home give her sisters.

You haven't even met her yet and she had already had request for gifts.
My goodness.., can't imagine what she'll ask for when you eventually bed her.

Well, as long as you do not get emotional with her, I guess you can try out as a game. But never ever use money to buy your way thru..

Retired Samster
Old 21-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Well this particular girl works in a pub. The pub girls usually start by asking for chocolates and depending on how strong the emotional bonding part gets or how far they think they can make an ass out of us the demands get stronger...

Well while dating pinays leave your heart locked safely at home and your wallet at home as well, then date them, screw them fuck them as madly as you want is my advice always.

Bro echohorny, nothing wrong as long as you follow my advice strictly. Its a game your playing. Look at it that way. HEr goal is to empty your wallet. Your goal is to stuff your COCK both into her mouth and her pussy.So who wins with minimal damage is the winner. When either party has attained the objective then its time to find a new game (prey).

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
You haven't even met her yet and she had already had request for gifts.
My goodness.., can't imagine what she'll ask for when you eventually bed her.

Well, as long as you do not get emotional with her, I guess you can try out as a game. But never ever use money to buy your way thru..
Old 21-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes Bro Qunisy, i cant agree more with you on this. You are spot on when you call them bitches. You are not being impolite to her in anyway. You are just stating the truth as a matter of fact.

These maids think that we Singaporean men (men who live in Singapore to be more specific excluding AngMohs) are desperate for sex. They think they are doing us a big favour by providing us with their much used/vandalised/sore yet Virgin pussy.

They think they can make asses out of us... And they believe for the sake of sex we will give them what they want... From my own personal experience and the experience of my friends there have been so many instances when the maids have asked me for tons of stuff. AS an example:

1) Topups : this is the most commonly asked gift. I have no top up. You want to talk or sms me please send a top up. Sometimes they ask us even before they have seen us in which case you can be sure that they will con you off your money and you will be left to PCC. Sometimes the top ups are asked after the encounter. HEre its upto individual guys to decide if they would like to buy them a top up or not. IMHO buy them a top up at this point only if you want to RTF

2) Buy us lunch... me and for my friends too... I usued to face a barrage of such questions last year... USUally reserved for the first date... the lunch date... No 1 i dun wish to be seen in public with these maids and hence i would never ever agree to something like this... So my standard reply would be " This is our first meeting. I have no intention of meeting your friends. I need to get to know you better. If your not interested we can part ways now (this makes me sound less desperate.. especially when like a sales man i want to move on if the customer does not wish to accept the price)" USually the girls then believe that its a genuine get to know each other session (ofcourse getting to know each other physically)

3) Buy me a souvenir.... I travel quite often and i get inundated with these requests. Like i said there are many numbers on my hp many of whom i have never met and yet when i send a general mass sms saying i will not be available from this date to this date... i get a flurry of fast and furious replies.... Where you going? When you coming back? What is the purpose of your travel? Buy me a souvenir ok?..... These pinays have standardised their Qs & As so well. Its like they went for a rehearsal... Haha... They had been put through a standard programme before they came here?

Usually i dismiss such questions by saying
a) i am very busy and i do not have time to visit any shop to buy anything
b) i may end up buying things they do not want
c) i would not mind buying things for them when i am back in singapore...possibly i could bring them out shopping... (like i would really do this... this is a bait... they usually fall for this and say ok lets meet when your back... and so i am guaranteed weeks of fucks from all those who replied to my travelling sms... and do you think they get to go shopping? Get real... They better be content with the taxi and makan fare. Thats as good as it gets except for those cases where i want to RTF... in such cases i may purchase a top up to show my sincerity.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post

In my mind, I know that she's a bitch. That she thought she had the upper hand on these poor men. Some of them may even be bros in this forum.

But the horny dude in me really wanted her to succumb to her own denial.

tell her in the face that I don’t like her and what she is doing, getting top ups by flirting and chatting with other men, making empty promises to them. The flirting and chatting I don’t mind, but the dismay suffered by some of these men is enough to break my heart.

Then her phone rang again. It was another of victim of hers and another cause for me to dump her there and then.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
some help...

in such scenario, do you all think the pinay's request ($$) will be great?

So far, what had transpired is she working at the pub from evening to early morning. say we can meet b4 her work at chinatown. so far she just request can buy her chocolates so she can take home to philipines during this month-end. says her dad very sick. chocolates meant to bring home give her sisters.

hey bro, I was a frequent flyer to Manila before the economic downturn (since company paid for the flight, i jus pay for my 3-4 days extension to AC)... the girls there LOVE chocolate...

it's not the quality... nor quantity... be it the cheapo type u can find at Giant or SengSiong, or Rocher or Royce... most girls tell the same story... parents sick/ school fees late/ etc etc... u have to decide if it is bola-bola or true fact...

i give out chocolate the same way i lend my friends money... give only what i can afford, and dun really expect anything back in return... if cannot afford, then dun give out in first place....
Old 21-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

Continuation

4) I got problem... How many of us guys have not heard this one? Where in they try to drum up sympathy in the name of problem... I have heard several such sob stories.... YOu mean we guys have no problems? You mean our life here is easy or money grows on trees for us singapore men? Our life is equally tough... and yet we still find time to introduce some spice into the lives of these maids who then think that they are doing us a favour by offering us their pussy. Well they are but then there are more than 200,000 of them and there is no reason for one to feel more special than the other... Going a bit of topic... what i really hate is "In their own countries these maids are treated as dirt by their governments... yet when they come to Singapore they suddenlly think that they have descended from heaven and aggressively demand their rights." Coming back to the main point... they hope you can sympathise with them and help them solve their problem which honestly may not be a problem. Yes there are genuine cases where emergencies do exist and i have come across such sincere cases. But in most cases its make $$$ when the sunshines approach... Draw as much as you can from this walking atm. Who knows the atm(singapore man) may not be around tomorrow? Good times dun last forever do they? And then they begin to milk us Singaporean cows dry... Well the maids always say they hate Singapore men cause we are sex crazy... and sex is all we want... but then i counter it by saying..."isnt money all most pinays want?" usually this cools off even the hottest (angriest) pinay and she succumbs saying " i am not like that i am different... i can earn my own money" and stuff...

And now its time for us to play ball...

My suggestion to all bros is... Do not spoil or pamper them.... You are spoiling market and their needs may get more... If you really want to spend a lot of money you know that in Geylang there are girls for $ 50/80/100/120/150 and 200... Just get a professional screw....

Once the amount you want to gift hits the $50 point and upwards honestly i can tell you its not worth the effort at all... Might as well get a professional screwer cause then atleast you can choose the body/boobs/figure/asset size and stuff.

HAving said that i dun wish to advocate the Free fuck policy or the Cheap Charlie policy:

1) Pay them the taxi fare to go back be it to lucky plaza from hotel 81 or to their homes... This could be upto $20 dependin on distance... Remember they can take the bus and go back.... We are being polite by doing this as we would do it while dating Spore girls anyway. And IMO its not a part of the $50 BOUNDARY MARKER I had set

2) Provide them with lunch/dinner and drinks depending on time of day. This is a basic human need and we would be b******s if we do not do this... Well a reasonable sum like $10-15 will do. USUally i will not accompany the girls for lunch or dinner as i do not wish to be seen in public. Hence i will buy lunch/drinks to the hotel room if they dun wish to eat outside. And again IMO its not a part of the $50 BOUNDARY MARKER I had set

3) Top up/Pocket money: Now here... dun mess it up... The above 1 and 2 are essential and a must do...

But 3 is neither essential nor a must do unless you want to RTF

I reserve (3) only for those who i really like and wanna enjoy again. I have 2 currently. This number keeps varying all the time...

WEll guys its as simple as (1) ....(2).... (3)
Old 21-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro etsys........thks for ur pointers.

taking bro naughty angmoh's good suggestion on the date website. signed up and managed to contact a pinay ytd. after some smses, she said she is working in a pub at duxton rd.

some help...

in such scenario, do you all think the pinay's request ($$) will be great?

So far, what had transpired is she working at the pub from evening to early morning. say we can meet b4 her work at chinatown. so far she just request can buy her chocolates so she can take home to philipines during this month-end. says her dad very sick. chocolates meant to bring home give her sisters.

Yo bro, 4 years in the forum, and never read up the tanjong pagar threads ?? hmmm

The bar girls only get time before work, so it is always fire and run, provided she really wake up before work .. and always find way to ask more drink and money .. and then, for the dad sick - chocolate story - seems you are very virgin in dealing with such stuff ..

And after every thing, she will be back in Singapore in two months and doing the same thing ..
Old 21-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see that my website suggestion was fruitfull

Funny thing is that recently I met a rich filipina working as an executive in Singapore and ended at her place, and to be honest I had less fun than with my last maid... She was kinda conservative, no BJ, only missionary, etc...

Some of my friend tell me that im cheap to go with maids sometimes but honestly for a one nite stand, whats the point to go for a rich girl if she is less good in bed. If im looking for a sugar mommy yea, it matters but if its only for a good sex time, no need.

Since im in Singapore, I guess I tried approximatively 15maids and I was very seldom upset becoz almost all of them rly enjoyed sex, were very wet, etc...

I might hunt in Lucky Plaza and maybe also in OT this sunday if im in the mood so if u see a naughty angmoh dont hesitate to buy me a beer

btw if any bros have tips abt finding maids in Orchard Towers it will be very welcome as Im not familiar with the place.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20254 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post

btw if any bros have tips abt finding maids in Orchard Towers it will be very welcome as Im not familiar with the place.
bro im no veteran in this scene but fr wat i knw there r tea dances in 1 (mayb more) of d joints in OT every Sunday aftern. u may want to givit a try.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea I heard of this tea dance but wonder which joint organize that. I guess i will just ask around when ill be there.
Old 21-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny thing is that recently I met a rich filipina working as an executive in Singapore and ended at her place, and to be honest I had less fun than with my last maid... She was kinda conservative, no BJ, only missionary, etc...

Some of my friend tell me that im cheap to go with maids sometimes but honestly for a one nite stand, whats the point to go for a rich girl if she is less good in bed. If im looking for a sugar mommy yea, it matters but if its only for a good sex time, no need.
Well, I used to chase maids, and still do, and the fun of doing things with them, like CIM, and sex in funny positions ..

About the rich filipina, that is a good one .. well, I have had affairs with some educated pinas, and they all fit your profile. No BJ, and only missionary, and rarely will try funny things.

Quote:

I might hunt in Lucky Plaza and maybe also in OT this sunday if im in the mood so if u see a naughty angmoh dont hesitate to buy me a beer

OT is no different from Lucky Plaza, during the day times .. start at 2.00 PM and then winds down by 6 PM, and some of the bars close their door to throw everybody out, and then reopen by 7 plus for the regular crowd.

As for a beer - well, I got to take a rain check on that Unless you can give me a better clue .. - I see a few ang mohs hanging around there in OT, some with their maid/girl friends, some - looking for an early drink to sleep off the sunday ..
Old 21-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea I heard of this tea dance but wonder which joint organize that. I guess i will just ask around when ill be there.
Don't ever ask .. every bar will claim to be the best, and sometime you end up in a no-go bar ..

Better places so far - Naughty girl (crowded afternoons, with Many Indo/Phil maids, and bangla guys .. if you dont mind the sweaty atmosphere, and not my taste), Ipanema (more relaxed, and since the splace is bigger, sometime lesser crowded, and the basement bars (Blue B and PP) - all others - not worth .. Sometimes Crazy horse has those beauty queen contest, but some are pros starting work early ..
Old 21-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
And the most important thing - DONT EVER BUY A JUG OF BEER, AND YOU GET STUCK THERE .. and by the time you finish, afternoon hot sun and post - lunch, you will give up hunting and may think of a siesta ..

Always stick to a mug, and if you cant hold your beer, better switch to non-alcoholic, to do a look see ..

Cheers mate .. do drop me a PM, if randomly I may pass by ..
Old 22-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fukingu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all maid lovers,

I have a small problem. Recently I got to know this indo maid just next door to my apartment. I have given her some signs to show I'm interested and she has responded back.

What I'd like to know from the experienced maid lovers here whether it's advisable to go for the maid living just next door?

The pros are of course, whenever I feel horny, I can ask her over for some R&R when her employer isnt at home.

The cons are that she may become sticky etc. Any bros can advise whether it is advisable for me to take it one step further? I am thinking if I should tell her i already have a gf, make it clear to her that it's just physical, not love, sound her out, see how she replies first.

I'm also scared she may cry rape or molest if next time things don't turn out well between us.
Old 22-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

one advice .. dont shit near your house. she can dig your grave, or if her employer find out, either the employer can make your miserable, or she herself may claim rape to avoid the wrath of the employer .. and it is a different story that the law will prove you innocent, by then, you will be a well known maid fucker

at your own risk ...

but then agaon, no pain, no gain ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1