The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Re: Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

Imagine if it was lawrence wong ....
Will be 喜事 😆

Or what if TCJ and her really intended to be together.... or skally , pregnant liao so cannot delay🤯
Old 19-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartonK View Post
Nicole Seah con on bed by the Indian Snake-oil man, more happening! Wonder, who put the 'snake' to mentor a young-girl sure cannot sleep-well, every night!
I wonder which hotel these 2 WP frequented. Must be very discreet. And the staff respect their privacy. They must sic, a lot of samster alws ask which hotel got privacy and use 1 nric etc.
Old 19-07-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I wonder which hotel these 2 WP frequented. Must be very discreet. And the staff respect their privacy. They must sic, a lot of samster alws ask which hotel got privacy and use 1 nric etc.
do in cabinet... josephine say one...
Old 19-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Did someone catch them?

Why need to expose them. Just tell them to quit one by one will do mah.
This is a very good question. They usually cover up all shit and move on.( keppel, rideout etc )
This time play so big, and destroyed 2 familes including children.
Why huh? What's the agenda expose them? So unlike them.
Old 19-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
do in cabinet... josephine say one...
Love the pun if u intended it
Old 19-07-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
This is a very good question. They usually cover up all shit and move on.( keppel, rideout etc )
In the age of social media, the truth will come out sooner or later. As a political party in still a rather conservative/traditional society, it is better to come out clean and own up the mistakes. Apologize and move on. People can forgive that humans make mistakes, but less so if u come out with tons of lies to cover the mistakes. They did it before to hang wrongdoing MPs out in the sun, they will do it again. They don’t do it themselves, the oppy will do it also.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
so obvious... 3 years ago in 2020 no agenda no value no need sexpose.. 3 years later in 2023 the touch hands video come out.. wah seh now got value got agenda liao.. sexpose them and kick them out then can pressure the other party to do the same thing...

difference is the 2 of them dun really have value.. got them no them no difference... whereas the other 2 are key members...

so who you think benefit most from this? must give it to them.. really good move... tahan tahan tahan wait until the perfect moment to max out the gains then shoot everything out...

Quote:
Love the pun if u intended it
Old 19-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:

so who you think benefit most from this? must give it to them.. really good move... tahan tahan tahan wait until the perfect moment to max out the gains then shoot everything out...

Spot on ! Man for man , they have the number advantage.
Old 19-07-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting if chenghu will call for committee of privilege inquiry if there is any abuse of power and conflict of interest😂😂😂speaker of parliament having affairs with an incumbent MP😂😂😂
Old 19-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Objective achieved liao... exchange pawn for knight...

I dunno abt u all la but for me.. the way this objective is achieve really cross the line liao... really is push people to die.. break rice bowl.. break family.. want to chut pattern is ok but this one really too much...

still want to talk about morals, values and integrity.. can do until like this what else cannot do?
Old 19-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Objective achieved liao... exchange pawn for knight...

I dunno abt u all la but for me.. the way this objective is achieve really cross the line liao... really is push people to die.. break rice bowl.. break family.. want to chut pattern is ok but this one really too much...

still want to talk about morals, values and integrity.. can do until like this what else cannot do?
This is the way of Politics which is the norm. HAHAHA.
Expose more and Be More Transparent, that is the way to go.
Expose more Corruption!
Old 19-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartonK View Post
Nicole Seah con on bed by the Indian Snake-oil man, more happening! Wonder, who put the 'snake' to mentor a young-girl sure cannot sleep-well, every night!
I wonder what she was thinking when having sex with Leon.

Sextisfaction or $?
Old 19-07-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41622 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not discreet enough to driven for affair meeting by driver
Driver blow up but threaten to be sue ... info from Pritam Singh news conf
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...e-seah-3638861

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32805989
Old 19-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1354 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
If having an affair is a crime, millions around the world would be in jail! I sincerely hope that the wife, kids and other family members are able to cope with it. It is going to be hell for them, especially his kids.
Aiya, TCJ kids is grown up already. He has a daughter and a son. Main lesson for daughter is, can sleep with married man. Main lesson for Son is, don’t get caught. Go Army, practice hard because usually General no chance to practice because busy catching lower rank.

His wife can join us here in SBF, the world is so big!
Old 19-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41622 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

5447 became a Hot Number sold out today

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32805989
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1