The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Poker.

Waiting for updates too
Old 13-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
miles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me: Mel, They're closing. Time to hit the road.

Mel: But I wanna drink some moreee!

Me: Okay, let's go someplace else to drink yeah?

Mel: Okbkayyy...

Despite her assets, she was actually pretty light as i helped her to the back seat of the cab.

Me: Uncle ah, Sixth Avenue.

Luckily, i remembered her address, and also she was really quite drunk, so there wasn't any whining from her to visit another bar.

She laid her head on my shoulders, and hugged my arm a little while after. Asides from the heavy duty alcohol stench, she still smelt great. And boy, Denim never felt so warm, soft and fluffy before. A stirring in my pants grew.

We reached her place soon after. I adjusted my pants, paid the taxi driver, and got her to her bedroom after some serious digging for her keys in her bag.

It's good to note here that it was twice as excruciating as she also had several bags of clothes and shoes from the sale in the afternoon.

As i laid her down, her arms were linked around my neck, and there was it. My chance. Her face was inches away from mine; her full lips inviting me to kiss it.

I didn't.

Melissa was out like a light. I took off her shoes, pull the covers over her and went to her bathroom to take a leak.

When i returned, she had kicked off the blanket and most of the buttons on her top were undone.

Fuck man.

Fuck.

She had milky white skin, slightly reddened from the booze. She had on a black bra with a pretty red bow in the middle, and the contours of her breast were glorious i tell you. Little droplets of sweat forming as i watched her chest rise and fall gently. I can almost see the brownish tinge of her areola along the edge of her left bra cup.

A man can only be so gentlemanly before he turns into a beast. My erection strained painfully in my pants, threatening to tear through.

I took a deep breath, and i stepped closer.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Mucarti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 14-03-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You're the man!
Old 14-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6737 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1