The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sudden Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylin View Post
I'm coming 29 year old this year, Used to be ok without sex for 2 weeks. But recently there is sudden change in me having very high sex drive. I wanted to do it almost alternate days or 3~4 times a week.. Any sister almost the same age as me got the same changes? Because I hear that When woman is almost 30 will have higher sex drive. Or any bro wife about the same age as me has the same thingy happening?

Sorry if there is any typo in the post..
True!
Hear it from me. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's human nature what.. Everyones got different appetite.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sis for me is.. 3rd day I know he is tired from work.. I say just bj for him will do..
BJ he also has to shoot right?
Old 16-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Not all I think depend my ain't actually last time was once a week...... Than 30........ Depend on mood......... Now hmmm worst

Those that have a wife that have a high sex drive after 30 hmm lucky them. Some friends said it last so far so good some say it last a few year after that it is tone down. Also have some say their wife become more open and more willing to try new things and do new stuff.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
4411 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky man you have sis. Me 34 co 39, when dating sex was great.
Now married sex is like waiting to strike 4d only on sat of Sunday. Mostly
Is kena makan. Sianzzzz. Wanted to find fb also diff as i work from home
Not much female friends. Too much time too late sex.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
piggylin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
Sis, I have a question , if u just do bj for him u can satisfy meh ? Don't u feel the need to satisfy yourself too ? In this case what is the purpose to bj for him ?
My gf have a super low sex drive . And she don't let me paint her , but I like it.
And some time she say she jut bj for me to release . Is like just want to get it done . That all. Some more I only have one sex partner . So have not get to enjoy the greatness of sex! If she can have the same sex drive as u then will be great.

Bro Wei Wei.... When I Bj for him.. I'm sure he gonna touch me too.. Haha.. He can't be lying there & do nothing & let me Bj him.. I always believe that Enjoyment in sex doesn't need to be insert then is call sex.. Sometime simple foreplay or finger or grabing breast is also a form of enjoyment isn't it?

Sometime when a woman is low sex drive.. Might be due to pms or mood.. maybe.. But sometime a little forcing does help to keep things going.. Just my advise..
Old 16-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaj View Post
i'm 23 this year and I'm like sis younger days... no sex drive at all, but when wanna have sex, my bf will say i'm too wild to be controlled. he cum alr and i still wanna cont have my ice-cream

Yeah.. U are just like me when I was younger.. When sex drive come.. nothing can stop us..
Old 16-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|B3HSI@N View Post
haha, recently i also kinda high sex drive... but too bad I'm single and no regular partner... been reading stories or watching vids from here. Plus chatting with girls on adult chat forums, got to know some and cam fun but still waiting for the real deal. And in the meantime, I have no choice but to just DIY daily... once or twice every night and cos of this I haven't been sleeping well at all cos always not enough sleep and still need to wake up early for work the next day...

So its just like wat wifey said, wan sex mai zuo gang... haha... stoning daily cos have been averaging around 4-5 hrs of sleep daily before going to work... oh btw, I'm not a lady hor... Just a 36yo chinese single male here...

Wow diy daily?? will feel drain a not? Sometime I can understand why men pcc.. When I was in my low sex drive.. My partner used to pcc too in toilet..
Old 16-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
See my gf no sex drive . That why I have been finding fb that can go her house and sex. Cuz my mum very close with my gf. Maybe some of u might think is wrong. But , I have been with my one and only gf and she is my only sex partner for 8 years . With low sex drive for 8 years ! If only I have a fb with high sex drive . That will be wonderful.

Then is time for u to find a FB.. But to be honest.. If there is way to solve this problem with ur gf that would be the best.. because we can't encourage people to cheat..
Old 16-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
I dun noe about me being too good but i believe after i came to this forum see see look look, my skills did improved..
I do agree come here see see look look does helps.. Because It had helped me to understand my men more..
Old 16-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Any more pixs to share

Hehe.. Secret...
Old 16-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
True!
Hear it from me. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's human nature what.. Everyones got different appetite.
My appetite grew!
Old 16-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 13
valkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant future

Quote:
My appetite grew!
girls want sex as much as guys
Old 16-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that time after having had kids, my wife's sex drive was almost zero. everytime ask her, give me excuses like tired and stuff. so ok, i stopped asking and diy 3-4 times a week as my sex drive is quite high. i also signed up a gym mship to occupy myself.

late 2012, i think her sex drive is back cos she asked me why i've stopped initiating sex. so i told her it's because she rejected me so many times, i've decided to stop asking. she then told me that time 'different'. i was like, wth what was different?

anyway, lately she hasn't rejected my sexual advances yet.. but i still cant think of a way to get a bj from her.
Old 16-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilair View Post
BJ he also has to shoot right?
Haha.. U mean is it CIM? Yes it is..
Old 16-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Not all I think depend my ain't actually last time was once a week...... Than 30........ Depend on mood......... Now hmmm worst

Those that have a wife that have a high sex drive after 30 hmm lucky them. Some friends said it last so far so good some say it last a few year after that it is tone down. Also have some say their wife become more open and more willing to try new things and do new stuff.
I hope this last as much as possible for me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1