The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Betrayal

Now, i think i missed out something. B4 i got enlisted, L and myself actually went clubbing and ktv singing, after her lasik operation. For clubbing, she wore something like a bareback, and i really mean bare back and the part which covers the remaining back is quite loose as well, it was silver or grey in colour, the front part of the top was a v top, which means to sae there is not wae she could have wore a bra. And so, she only put on nipple stickers, oh man i was damn turned on la.

B4 we went zouk for clubbing tat nite, we went for some dinner at bugis, and i was sorta proud cos everyone turned their eyes on her, who could haf resisted? The bad thing was, although she was a B+ cup, wearing tat outfit did not really show her boobs well, in fact she looked really flat in it. But i knew better, haha!

At the dance floor in Zouk, she used her bums to rub mi, oh man, i had an instant hard-on the whole nite, some of the guys surrounding us were also having a look at her bcos occassionally, the "V" will move to the side, revealing abit of her boobs, and i haf to constantly remind her. At around 1 am or 2, i couldnt stand it anymore. "Lets go home, my home!" She knew she had turned mi on, and boomed, off we went in a cab back to my hse. I think i turned into a beast tat nite once on the back as i juz removed her top and jeans in less than 10s. And the moment she went on top(cowgirl), i felt like cumming, and so i had to ask her control her speed. Eventually, i settled for a CIM, as i din wan her to over tire herself, as she had juz finished op.

Now fast forward to the KTV session, which was only 2 daes after the clubbing. She wore the same outfit again, and upon reaching the room, i checked clear, and there we were, starting the hanky panky while singing, and making sure the waiter had made his rounds already, and the only time he will be coming in is when he needs to ask for the bill. Being a pre-enlistee at tat time, i had not heard of LSB b4, so i tot wad i did in the room was damn exciting.

I tickled her nipples, she went for my penis, i fingered her, and slowly open up the "V" of the top, revealing the breasts, oh man, and also the nipple sticker or tape u call it. I began to suck. And i actually got too engrossed wif the feel, asking her to suck for mi as well, however i din cum tis time as it was my first time in such a public place wif ppl still walking around, the other bj i had at the carpark of the hospital was still ok, bcos, it was at nite, and there was no one around anymore. WOW, alas, after being enlisted and subsequently, the break off wif her, i was introduced to LSB by my buddies, haha as bros noe, such experience normally double or triple when u are inside...oops!

An invaluable one!

Time for mi to sleep le, nite samsters!
Old 23-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wildsoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sorry for the question..what is LSB?
Old 23-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could it be Lesbian?
Old 23-04-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsoulx View Post
bro sorry for the question..what is LSB?
Bro, LSB is La Sub Bar..
Old 23-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Samster

juz realised i got zapped, dun noe y oso, am juz telling abt my life story, maybe some bros dun like the wae i write stories, or maybe he might be L's current bf, BUT I DUN CARE! I am going to finish the story, after work todae again, morning!
Old 24-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry on carry on!! haha
Old 24-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

Story of Betrayal 23-04-2010 02:21 AM inconsistent

Haha, now i noe y i got zapped. But i tot i already posted in the first sentence, i missed out something b4 i got enlisted ? If telling the truth oso get zapped, i dun noe wad to sae. Cos telling lies and tales, i believe u bros will be able to tell them thru experience, but wad to do, diff ppl got diff views, anywae, i gotta go work le, was damn tired ysterdae i slept till now, update tis evening bros.

Cheers!
Old 24-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry, you cannot sextisify everyone...

Keep it going...
Old 24-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Story of Betrayal 24-04-2010 11:35 AM Dont worry about the pts...good story tho. I up you +6 (Bangster)
Story of Betrayal 22-04-2010 02:20 AM forumer
Story of Betrayal 18-04-2010 12:32 PM up you for good effort so far!
Story of Betrayal 16-04-2010 05:43 PM nice story.... up u...
Story of Betrayal 16-04-2010 01:25 AM Nice Story - Genbukan

First of all, gotta thank the above bros for upping mi, thanks alot, do teach mi how to up ppl alrite ? will definitely repay you all.

Next, im gonna continue my story..

Yeah, life in bmt was quite fun actually, there was training, there was time to relax, tok cock, the number of ppl coming from different background, all together, sharing views, ok enough of all these crap. After tat blow at the hospital, i got to book out once a week, normally on a sat morning, and den book in back on sundae evening, if u minus awae the travelling time, im left wif less than 24 hrs wif L. AND the sad thing is, she has to be late each time we meet out, obviously i would be damn unhappy, bcos less than 24 hrs outside, to meet her, i still gotta prepare myself to book in camp, i need my rest as well, if she had told mi initially she will be late, i wouldnt haf gone out so early and would haf started on packing my bags instead.

Although we had our weekly fucks, i can seriously tell tat both of us were unhappy, wif each other, wif ourselves. One dae, L exploded, " i am not in a military camp, dun treat mi like a soldier!" I was shocked by wad she said, it wasnt her style of toking at all. So, in my mind i was wondering wad caused the change. She gave mi her email pword once, and she did not think tat i would rmb, up till todae, her pword remained the same. I shall touch on y the pword was crucial in the later stages of the story.

One dae, when we were casually toking, during one of the bookouts, she told mi there is tis new found friend in her ward, a fellow nurse, lets call him J. He was formally a OCS instructor and thus telling her abt his achievements and bla bla bla. There was another colleague in her ward, her name is C, C was interested in J. J had a gf, a fellow nurse in another hospital, but tats not so important now. And so L told mi, she would sometimes go out wif C and J to create chances for them, even though she knew J had a gf, she carried on wif this arrangement, at least tats wad her side of the story is. I actually believed her, all the wae, until one fine nite, i was calling her on her hp, i knew she was on the morning shift, which would haf ended work at 3 45 pm, and i knew her teckwandoe schedules, only on fridaes, tat nite was a tues nite. I called and called and called, i think i gave her abt 7-8 missed calls, there was no one who picked up. I thought she might be asleep, but then ten mins later, an sms came, "sorry dear, was busy" There was no intention to ask mi to call back, no questions y i called, no explanation to make to mi.

I kept on thinking...till the dae i booked out for the week, i had long suspected something wrong is going on, from the dae she had the outburst....

Shall continue after dinner later...stay tuned!
Old 24-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, i cant continue the story tonite, got some activities to do later, haha update when i wake up tmr ba.
Old 24-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

The nite activity is cancelled, therefore i got time to post an update b4 going to bed...

As i said, i waited impatiently for the weekend to come, so tat i can book out and find out, wad happened. L had given mi her email pword to check on some stuff in the past, i was trying my luck when i entered tat pword to access her email. I was lucky as she did not change the pword.

Rmb i told u guys abt the China bf she had? the one who left for US for attachment, and she had 2 flings wif a doc and an ang moh? It turns out tat they were still in contact, thru email tat is. And i really found out a lot of things thru the email exchanges.

I came across one, between L and the china bf, W. It goes like tis..
W: "How was tat nite?"
L: "I actually very much wanted to do it, but my bf really treat mi very well, i cant cheat on him"
W: "Yeah, i knew, and i truly respect you for tat."
L: "Thank you for ur understanding."

KNN! She had told mi tat W was coming back to Sg, to settle some admin stuff, she said she will be entertaining him for 2 daes full, said tat they were at Kbox till 6am( cos she knew i had no transport, i couldnt be there) She found a hotel for him to stay, BUT she never once told mi tat she was sleeping the nite thru..CB! Really bitch, and i questioned her after tat, of cos in a nice wae, never revealing tat i read the email exchange, it was then tat she admitted and swore she only slept thru the nite wif him, the most hugging each other to sleep, fully clothed. W aroused her, and as the email exchange stated, she wanted to but held back.

From tat dae onwards, i put lesser and lesser trust on her, really, but still i tot she will change. Until J appeared, until she compared mi and him, when i drove my dad's car, i will curse and swear at some idiot drivers, but L told mi J juz kept his cool. I wanted to train IPPT wif my frd who got Gold, and din wan to train wif her for fear of leaving her behind alone, she took it as I found her too slow to catch up wif mi, and thus dun wan to train wif her, she told J all these, and J said he dun mind going running wif her! She only saw the bad in mi, and saw the good in J, she never really tried finding out y my actions are as such..I knew tat we would not last long, but i still held on.

Next i will touch on wad i saw in the email exchange, which told mi the story on tat nite, when i gave her 7 or 8 missed calls...
Old 24-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
kaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power~~ BRO. GOOD STORYYY
Old 25-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Bro dvilla, don't worry about zap, as promise, up u +3 so u got power now !! woohoooo !!!

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 25-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 19
tecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud of

nice. continue~
Old 25-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Samster

Story of Betrayal 25-04-2010 02:22 AM good story.up u._ phantomboyz
Story of Betrayal 25-04-2010 01:48 AM u got the power !! Vangogh !
Story of Betrayal 24-04-2010 07:33 PM alan0338...keep it up..nice story

Really haf to thank the above bros and of cos bros whom i haf thanked previously, esp bro Vangogh, for giving mi the power. I will definitely repay u in future..right now, to continue...

And as i read, i found another email exchange between L and W, it goes like tis..

L: " W, i haf to confess something to u, recently i haf been having some problems wif my bf, we quarrel on every book out daes, he said i was too slow to train wif him and went to train wif his frds, i only see him once a week, to mi, tat is as good as not having a bf! Luckily for mi, there is tis new colleague who transferred over from another ward, his name is J. J is so capable, he was an OCS instructor during his NS daes, he understands my problems, and he too am having some problems wif his gf. He dun mind going out wif mi and exercising together. There is tis other girl in my ward who likes him, and initially the 3 of us went out together, but after 3 outings, J and I will find excuses not to go out, but we meet secretly, after work. At times, before my training(teckwando for bros who dun noe), i will slack at his place, and sometimes after training, i will go back to his place to bathe and stuff, having dinner wif the parents as well. On Tues nite, the 2 of us went to Punggol beach, the sky was so nice, the atmosphere was rite, there was nobody around and .....I really dun noe wad i was doing, but i couldnt control myself."

Fuck! upon reading tis, even an idiot would haf known wad happened, CB! I really cant believe such a thing was happening to mi, KNN! then i saw W's reply.

W: "Ok, seems like tis J treats u better than ur bf, haf u made it known to him? Wad abt ur bf? Can he take the pressure? Be fair to him as well, he cant be kept in the dark. If u think a relationship is getting strained and u need a break, let the other party noe abt it. No point doing tis type of things."

L: "I noe wad to do, i haf my plans. Thanks"

Tat evening, we were supposed to go to one of her ex-colleague's place in sengkang for a house warming, as i did not haf a car and dad wanted to use, she rode mi there, wif her phantom. She was wearing a long skirt and therefore had no pockets, so she passed mi her fone and said :" do not look at my msgs" wif a smile, i smiled back, but nope, i am going to look at them thoroughly!

And while on the journey there, i scrolled through the inbox and read some msgs from J.

"Next time i going to put hand sanitizer in the car"
"Huh, u mean u got infection? im going to pay for the medical fees"

it was 2007, no iphone yet, so the inbox was only showing 1 msg by 1 msg. When i read tat, i knew immediately wad was going on, he must haf minimum fingered her bcos i read the sent items as well.

"Nah its ok, i can settle the bill myself"
"hey i think your hand was dirty tat nite"

Lin LAO CB eh! TMD, i was damn hot, and upon reaching the destination, i hid my emotions, i did not wan to confront her, i din noe at tat point of time my tolerance level was so high. She told mi: " dear, tis week cant do, i got infection" Now i noe where the infection came from. Really a CB!

We were planning for a getaway to trip to thailand and everything had been booked. I thought i got no chance to go le..Next i will touch on the events leading up to the thailand trip...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1