The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 315 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Young Fair Slim ✨💎 Zoe 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 07-07-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Available for booking!
Old 09-07-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 12-07-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 14-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
FR for zoei vp

Saw that she's back so booked, thanks to the bros here if not I would have missed this gem!

Looks: At least a 9, very pretty and look almost exactly like her pics. No wonder bros here fancy her!

Body: Hourglass with enhanced boobs, one of the fairest girl i ever met.

Bbbj: Some tongue here and there, can say it's not her strong point.

FJ: Very accommodating, will keep ask if you're comfortable. She looks super nice in cowgirl position. Some kisses but dint try to french as I remember what jay bro said.

GFE: This is the best part. Charming personality and funny girl. Can take jokes well and will reciprocate. She joked that she likes me and forces me to say back hahaha, we kept joking till she sent me off to the lift. Bros who fancy good GFE other than bonking should try!

RTF: Not sure when she's going back but will likely rtf!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Zoei (Viet)

Thanks bro VPremium for the last minute arrangement. Sent me the menu for my desired time and I decided to have Zoei for dinner.

Zoei has a young and conventionally pretty face, slim and fair with manmade Cs which fits her frame nicely! To top things off, she has a bubbly and outgoing personality that chased Monday blues away.

The experience with Zoei is different, when most Viet girls I've tried are quiet, Zoei can keep yapping away, which funnily makes her likeable, no wonder so many bros hyped her up.

The lovemaking part wasn't even serious as we spent half the time laughing. Upon hearing a couple of ladies outside the room (top corner room), I turned on the turbo to clap her hard making the "piak piak piak" sound and fake moaned loudly which made her and the ladies outside the room burst into laughter. I dictated the tempo rotating between slow and sensual and savage hard pounding. Ended in missionary admiring her beautiful face, no armpit licking or crazy DFK but lots of pecks and funny dialogue which made this a memorable session.

Thank you bro VPremium for the arrangement. The session with Zoei has whet my appetite for more Viet cuisine! Many more to explore!
Many thanks to @Alwaysmovedown, @Trafalgar & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Zoei from her past few weeks! She's a top gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, young, fair, slim, sexy and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Zoei, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and voluptuous Zoei with perfect slim figure and max GFE & top service is available this week from 15th to 21st July only! Zoei will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this super young, beautiful, pretty, sexy and ultra hot gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1