The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I think need to prepare this pill. Where can get? I though only thru doc prescription? If not positive how to buy. LOL
I bought it online, ordered through shoppee, China version.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feeling worried as white growth is seen on my penis after BBBJ by ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I bought it online, ordered through shoppee, China version.
China version. Later go thru custom will kana jam anot. Cos it prescript medi wor.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Visit this friendly doctor lui, boon Keng mrt nearby clinic.
Lui surgery.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
China version. Later go thru custom will kana jam anot. Cos it prescript medi wor.
No jam for me. I bought one. It can be used for throat infection too, very powerful generic antibiotic.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Recently had BBBJ by a ML at Opal Crescent whom was previously promoted in the CIM thread, and noticed there’s a white growth on my penis. I also feel pain while urinating. Is there any chance it is STD?
Opal cresent spa is she from JIn Yu spa?
Old 08-07-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No jam for me. I bought one. It can be used for throat infection too, very powerful generic antibiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Visit this friendly doctor lui, boon Keng mrt nearby clinic.
Lui surgery.
Thanks for the info. Stay and play safe bros.

Hope bro Grandezq have a speedy recovery. I guess the hardiest part is how to tell the wife.....Any suggestion here to help him?
Old 08-07-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Stay and play safe bros.

Hope bro Grandezq have a speedy recovery. I guess the hardiest part is how to tell the wife.....Any suggestion here to help him?
this issue will bring another issue is end up with divorce.
Old 08-07-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
If your ml went back home town for a period of time then you need to find out what is the reason she go back home. Some ladies contracted sti and they are afraid to get treatment here, the report may affect their permit. So they go back hometown to do treatment until their results turn negative then they come back. Sometime hospital give antibiotic thru hand by blood stream circulation and they do it for continuous 7 days. Some patients cannot swallow pills thru mouth.
If STI is the reason, I seriously doubt the ML will tell me honestly.
Old 08-07-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
If STI is the reason, I seriously doubt the ML will tell me honestly.
She had no choice I found out she reported to hospital continuous for 7 days until she finally give me the reason she was having antibiotic into her blood stream. From there I stop asking and I do my homework.
She had photograph herself with a needle on her hand hoping I no asking the next day.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gunkytown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Recently had BBBJ by a ML at Opal Crescent whom was previously promoted in the CIM thread, and noticed there’s a white growth on my penis. I also feel pain while urinating. Is there any chance it is STD?
Is it coc*?
Old 09-07-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the risk for ML increase when she allows CIM? Or doesn't matter as the virus is equally present in pre-cum?
Old 09-07-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Being ignorant seems better...I read this post now I start to worried already...I think most spa I better settle for HJ will do..BBBJ so low chances also kana...nowadays so many Viet RAW ML.....really scary...Guess really need to practice CBJ from now onwards...
u are right bro,so many are playing Russian roulette n talk so highly abt their conquest or adventure when kena alrdy then regret.So chiong safely
Old 09-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
u are right bro,so many are playing Russian roulette n talk so highly abt their conquest or adventure when kena alrdy then regret.So chiong safely
It also highly dependant on luck. Have visited famous bbbj queens like Cheryl and Miu Miu 2 years ago who probably sucked more than 1000 dicks and rimmed 1000 assholes in their careers. Hard to believe that they haven't sucked an HSV infected dick. Got myself tested of chlamydia, ghonnorhea, herpes and tricomondas last year and was negative for all. I still continue to count my lucky stars and have been chionging safe ever since with cbj or bbbj only if FL shows health screening report, after reading on all the risks and unfortunate stories shared by bros here.
Old 09-07-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
It also highly dependant on luck. Have visited famous bbbj queens like Cheryl and Miu Miu 2 years ago who probably sucked more than 1000 dicks and rimmed 1000 assholes in their careers. Hard to believe that they haven't sucked an HSV infected dick. Got myself tested of chlamydia, ghonnorhea, herpes and tricomondas last year and was negative for all. I still continue to count my lucky stars and have been chionging safe ever since with cbj or bbbj only if FL shows health screening report, after reading on all the risks and unfortunate stories shared by bros here.
HPV in the mouths and dicks are getting common these days too. There are different types are HPVs, some get warts or worse cancer years later, yes CB cancer happening on throat or anus.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
meshpenstand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Yeah, I got doxycycline myself too. But, I would refrain taking them for anything else other than a Doxy-pep.

(Not medically backed, but just personal opinion). Medicine usually becomes less effective when the body gets used to them. So, I use it sparingly. Haha

An article on doxycycline for the bros reading.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2023/02/424861/doxycycline-sti-prevention-highly-effective-minimal-drug-resistance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1