The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bastardthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Awkward times with her.

Nice story bro.. Keep it going
Old 13-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS...camping here for more
Old 17-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iconiconic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PART 5 -

Hey sorry bros out there, to keeo you guys waiting, recently busy like dog man..!!..my apologise to all. i shall continue your long waiting.....

After she licks my ear like Magnum ice cream, instead of guys do the foreplay, but somehow, she is the one who is doing it. she said -

Sexy - turn around. (She speak with soft voice and exhale more air out then voice though) i dont know why either.
I - huh.
Sexy - just turn around sweetie.
I - *turned without saying a word*.

She F$*&ing lick my lower back to my back of my neck then back down again!!!!!, crazy experience for me seriously. I never had this kinda stuff before, its like tinggling sensation..!!!!!..

*whether you believe, this is what i got and I just want my bros out here and there to know my story cos i want bros to be HAPPY reading it*

And while she's doing that, both her hands was actually moving up and down from my chest to my lower stomach, and just keep using her finger to kinda fondle my nip nip or something, i kept having goose bump and yet wanting for more different type of marvellous action.!!!!!.

After about 3 mins or so, i cant take it and so, i turned myself around and this time i wanna be "parade commander" instead of "RSM", so i did the same thing but but but but but..!!!!!!..hahahaha i used a type of Metal piece HEAD MASSAGE - (it's like meant for head, it looks like a soft metal strips with small plastic ball at the end and it comes with handle, so you can hold it and massage your head that thing) I hope bros out there seen it before. Chinatown got sell.!!!.

So i lick her neck dimple and while doing that, i used that thing, will name it as Metal. i used the Metal to fondle her back and when i stand up i'll used that to kinda massage her head cos the thing can somehow trigger a Shiok Shiok indirectly orgasm feeling to our mind and body, so once in awhile, i'll change the place by using the Metal to play and twist Metal on her nipnip, and DAMN, she loves it like really loves it..sometime she even grab my neck or pull my hair like she needs it and WANTS MORE..!!!..

I did different type of foreplay with Metal, from fondling her nipnip, kissing her while massaging her head, fondle her GLORY HOLE with Metal and my finger and KNEE..!!..yes yes, KNEE..!!..for about 10 to nearly 15 mins..!!..

all these while, we never talk only can hear she exhale air in inhale heavily to breathe properly cos SHE NEEDS IT..!!..

suddenly, she grab my chest tight and.........and.........PUSHED my head down to her thighs and told me.....

Sexy - You mind to kiss my thigh and lick it if you're fine.
I - *Just smile and give her a look that sent some words like - Parade Commander trained to be one, Don't worry.
Sexy - Smile, and said I'm loving it.

Straight from there, i went to slowly slowly kiss her thighs, lick up and down to her knee and once in awhile i'll go down to her shin and my hands are playing ticklish sensation on her butt cheeks..!!!..once in awhile i'll "MIND - SCREW" her by licking and kissing all the way into her inner thigh which is very near to her GLORY HOLE, then she jerk and jerk while standing..!!!!..

I - haha, whats wrong?
Sexy - Sorry, its feels good yet at the same time i'll jerk to the feeling, sorry sweetie.
I - Oh ok, i felt it and i wanted to laugh cos its kinda cute yet and funny!
Sexy - i'm sorry
I - Nonono, don't say that, i want it to be a good night my KAKI.
Sexy - We are having it now!

i went quiet and my mind told myself, i really don't want it to be a dream though i know its not, right away, i strike again with my kissing and licking around her thighs and while squeezing her BUTT..!!..

after awhile, i wanna give a her a shock, i straight away kiss and lick, tighten my tongue and went straight to her GLORY HOLE, she went - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, then she speak softly something like - more please sweetie, more.

So from there, i know its time before everything changes, i slowly lick and lick and apply more saliva for lub lub just in case, and when i was so near, i smell nothing, and straight and attack it cos its odorless, i slowly lick up and down and sometime i'll turn her around and lick her ass cos she's those very clean type.

at the same time, i really wanna get my MAFIA wet and strong hard like baseball bat..!!!..but i told myself, i should give her a good time and receive mine later cos i want her to be happy.!!!!..so i went on her the next 10 mins to about 20mins of playing her mind, licking her thighs still, licking her GLORY HOLE, kissing and licking her butt till........

I - Wanna lay on the bed, i aint want you to get tired by standing?
Sexy - I'm fine though but well, alright then, your bed looks cozy i don't mind!
I - haha it is cozy cos its like my second girlfriend for my body and mind.
Sexy - hehe, *grabs my hands and push me down to my bed.
I - I like it when you smile, *this time she's on top of me and im of cos, below her, its like a loving couple*.
Sexy - without saying a word, she kiss me again, and french me like no tml or no sex for her of her life.
I - I want you every night!
Sexy - Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, behave and i'll see how.

I was thinking, HUH..?..but i dont wanna talk too much just in case turn the mode off, we kissed like crazy play her BOOPY and suck it real HARD and she moans, awwww, breathing in with her teeth close tight so can hear some sound, damn sexy the sound. while i was kissing and sucking her BOOPY, her right hand was squeezing my left inner thigh and her left hand was on my forehead, and while my right hand was on her butt my left hand her on her back of her neck.

So, we kiss, lick, suck etc till she slowly slowly moved down words to basement carpark, to look for my MAFIA, while i was really having a hardon, really hard like North korea's nuclear bomb power (though i dont know how powerful).

To be continued.

Got visiting to do tml morning..sorry bros, will definitely come back for your guys, i promise, do read and enjoy.

*WHEN YOU"RE HAPPY< YOUR INNER LUCK GROWS. BE HAPPY MY FRIENDS AND BROS*>
Old 18-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

u r a retard. 'sexy' what a cliche name. is that wht u call ur small penis as well?
Old 19-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iconiconic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem rather quiet??
Old 20-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster (eP)