The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2008, 03:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wat Would You Do If You Have Such A Gf?

i was promised free flow of coffee by RC until 2010.. didnt you claim yours....quickly go and claim from him.
actually spill coffee not bad... got up 7 points for that post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy View Post
bro.. how mani coffee do u intend to spill den? lolz...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
abcscript is Cool - loads of Potential

well bigsexy bro,
seriously.. my ex-gf was like that. and i wld have dumped her anyways, my ex was also good wife material.. but imagine if you cant pleasurize her on bed. that's why i said the rship is not complete.

a relationship cannot have SEX alone. neither can it do w/o sex. it has to factor in all aspects. look at some of the other bros in SB, all not sure what to do when their wives dont wanna do it any more after marriage. if your gf/wife dont moan.. you might as well buy a rubber doll to screw right?

my opinion is you got to have a complete relationship, not one based on sex only.but sex is impt in maintaining a healthy rship, not in excess.
Old 22-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

nothing is perfect in this world. u have something, u give up something. my gf also not ver y perfect, can see that she don't enjoy sex and her breast is small.. but wat? i'll still marry her.
Old 22-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChenHaONaN View Post
As i am a person who like sex very much, moaning do help to stimulate my mind to a higher level. I want my other partner to be responsive too.
That's pathetic...the whole time it's been YOU, YOU and only YOU

My advice is for you to leave her now, before you break her heart when or if you eventually get married. There is no right or wrong, there is only do or don't.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 22-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

My advice is for you to leave her now, before you break her heart when or if you eventually get married. There is no right or wrong, there is only do or don't.
JWNY
you got a good point.
Old 22-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

TS, since she has a medical condition, why cant u be more understanding? U looking for a wife or a FL?
Old 22-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
funsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

JWNY
Fwah...you sounds like Uncle Sam!~haha...but good, impact made and point taken.

Recent Flings:

Xiao Lu: By Baimi And Gang
Ling Ling: By Lightning and Soberguy
Ke Xin X2: By Steamer

Thanks for your nice hunts so that we gatherers get a piece of good meal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1