The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
Thanks for supporting bro, MfM ? I prefer MMMMMFF...

Watch no fun, Bro bring a ladyboy come find us and lets swing!
Well, thats the problem i faced...hahaha... guess i juz can support this wonderful thread only..
Old 23-05-2012, 12:58 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCock View Post
Now, this is a 5-star thread!

And the blog is even better! I feel hot after reading it.
Give da couples a Tiger

Oh mr HardCock is here to support us too? Thanks thanks for dropping over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr7 View Post
Well, thats the problem i faced...hahaha... guess i juz can support this wonderful thread only..
Bro nvm=) sometimes its really more fun expecting and fantasizing than really be there. At least we are here to show some part.. Lai give some suggestions to me bro, I am going to get someone host a chalet and we all chip in with some dirty games and good food.

Any suggestions to make it more kinky?
Old 23-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 16
fireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of light

cool bro, looking forward for the photos n back story for the event!gd nite
Old 23-05-2012, 07:35 AM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireglow View Post
cool bro, looking forward for the photos n back story for the event!gd nite
Good night and good morning ^^

Got to work already. Guys have fun here!
Old 23-05-2012, 03:15 PM

Hi guys, Lizzy & I would like to have another event for single bros. Its a gathering with sex. We will have a chalet for the bros. And Only Non Shy bros shall apply.

We are looking for a creative host to help us with the booking of location and coordinating with the bros. If there is anyone who is interested please drop me a pm.

Bros that I have Chat in my threads are on the priority. Estimated day for the event will be june mid or slightly earlier.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:37 PM

Part 4/5 of the pictures is Up (17/05/2012 RWS Party Play)

Click Here To View All The Photos!

Click Here To View All The Photos!
Old 24-05-2012, 12:12 AM

Thumbs up Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

(June Event)
Seeking TWO Single Male To Host Us A Chalet For A Sexy Event.

(Lizzy & Mac)

Hi all, Lizzy & Me are interested in putting up an event. As usual we are looking for a decent & kinky Single male to generously host us a good location for us to party play. After selecting our partner that will host us we will be selecting the Single males to join in. For those who are interested the details is as followed, Please Pm Us with the exact format or risk your email being put into trash for we do not have time to reply for more details:

(Quoted & Edited From Colourblindx2)

To those single guys out there, here are the prerequisites that you have to meet:1.Able to host a location along with Food & Beverages on our preference ( The rest of the single males will share the cost of it during the actual day)
2.Able to perform
3.Naturally endowed; 5 inches and above
4.Able to enjoy Multiple Players Mode
5.Possess a good sense of humour; creative writing is essential ( Get us interested with some neat kinky feasible ideas)
6.Social butterfly (Able to communicate with the others easily)
7.PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)
8.Provide a photo of your recent self
9.must satisfy all of the above, otherwise will not be entertained.
Failure to comply means your PMs will be ignored by us.
Our Email: [email protected]

It is meant to be a very kinky play, So we will strongly look at those who can fufill the criteria above and someone who can allow all of us to have a day of excitement.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally u can start a new thread..

the multiple players mode sounds painful.. haha
Old 24-05-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
Finally u can start a new thread..

the multiple players mode sounds painful.. haha
Hello bro, Another face i know of... Johnny Walker ye?
Old 24-05-2012, 04:10 PM

Exclamation Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

(June Event)

(Lizzy & Mac)

Hi all, Lizzy & Me are interested in putting up an event. As usual we are looking for a decent & kinky Single male to generously host us a good location for us to party play. After selecting our partner that will host us we will be selecting the Single males to join in. For those who are interested the details is as followed, Please Pm Us with the exact format or risk your email being put into trash for we do not have time to reply for more details:

To those single guys out there, here are the prerequisites that you have to meet:1.Able to host a location along with Food & Beverages on our preference ( The rest of the single males will share the cost of it during the actual day)
2.Able to perform
5.Possess a good sense of humour; creative writing is essential ( Get us interested with some neat kinky feasible ideas)
7.PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)

It is meant to be a very kinky play, So we will strongly look at those who can fufill the criteria above and someone who can allow all of us to have a day of excitement.
Old 24-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello bro, Another face i know of... Johnny Walker ye?
Instead of keep walking, I prefered keep bonking.
Old 24-05-2012, 10:07 PM

(June Event)

(Lizzy & Mac)

2.Able to perform

Old 25-05-2012, 01:43 AM

for the bros who up us, Can u kindly drop a post here so i can thank you ?
Old 25-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 13
naughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I admire the daring acts even i dont dare to participate in it.
P.s. I am NOT a FL or a public toilet pls respect me & i will respect you! Also i DO NOT entertain silly request nor answer silly PMs.

mY Man
Local, Malaysian (CHN), ?
Old 25-05-2012, 11:23 AM

Good morning all, I think i owe u guys the final part of the RSW photos. will upload it later...

Quote:
(June Event)

(Lizzy & Mac)

2.Able to perform

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyuan View Post
I admire the daring acts even i dont dare to participate in it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1