The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing of girls/woman braless at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Haha my sis used to love not wearing bras at home. Moved out tho. Miss those jiggly D cup views. Wonder if my dad misses it too.
Damn she had D's. Lucky you! My mum's were a mere B
Old 22-06-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Damn she had D's. Lucky you! My mum's were a mere B
Haha she has big tits, mom has a big butt life is fair eh?
Old 22-06-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha she has big tits, mom has a big butt life is fair eh?
Indeed! Lucky you!
Old 22-06-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Indeed! Lucky you!
Hey life is unfair for me too 😂 can see cannot touch
Old 22-06-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey life is unfair for me too 😂 can see cannot touch
Same for us both mate!
Old 22-06-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha my sis used to love not wearing bras at home. Moved out tho. Miss those jiggly D cup views. Wonder if my dad misses it too.
Sibling’s view is always the most turn-on for me. Haha.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 22-06-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
How many sisters you have bro? Come come share with us bros
Old 22-06-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
KajangSatay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Cousins, young aunts too
Old 23-06-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I envy my father in law can see 3 daughters braless at home. I go there once a week already get free show all the time wonder how my FIL can withstand it. Haha
Old 23-06-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Recently the trend is to wear sticker bra at home which is convenient for ladies but annoying for bros here lol
You mean those nipple tape which tape on the nipple only? Those if they ZG still can see the whole boobs but just not the nipples.

Nowadays got new top which is already padded for girls. My SIL now wears this kind of top so can't see nipples anymore through her shirt. But when she bend down, still expose her whole boobs coz no bra to hold it and her top is loose.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OysteRampager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
You mean those nipple tape which tape on the nipple only? Those if they ZG still can see the whole boobs but just not the nipples.

Nowadays got new top which is already padded for girls. My SIL now wears this kind of top so can't see nipples anymore through her shirt. But when she bend down, still expose her whole boobs coz no bra to hold it and her top is loose.
Padded clothes, yes very common now for girls lazy to wear bra or dont want wear because dont want show the straps. my gf likes wearing those. but these padded clothes not so good at pushing up, so the efffect of making them more sexy like push up bras, dont have. that is the disadvantage.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I used to rent a room for a few years and during this tenure, the landlord had rented out two rooms which one was mine and the other was a Malaysian Chinese couple. The wife of the other tenant was gal next door look and I caught a few times she was not wearing bra while doing her laundry.

Once she was doing her work in the living room in her short loose pants and she felt asleep on the sofa. Sideways sleeping knees bend upwards. That was the best peep as I saw her part of her butt cheek and pussy spilling out from the sides. Dun think she was wearing underwear. I loitered longer than I should until I heard their room door opening and her hubby was coming out.
Old 24-06-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I used to rent a room for a few years and during this tenure, the landlord had rented out two rooms which one was mine and the other was a Malaysian Chinese couple. The wife of the other tenant was gal next door look and I caught a few times she was not wearing bra while doing her laundry.

Once she was doing her work in the living room in her short loose pants and she felt asleep on the sofa. Sideways sleeping knees bend upwards. That was the best peep as I saw her part of her butt cheek and pussy spilling out from the sides. Dun think she was wearing underwear. I loitered longer than I should until I heard their room door opening and her hubby was coming out.
Nice! Did u hear them having sex during your stay there?
Old 24-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

recently few of us went to one of our colleague house to watch Euros together, after the 9pm match they all went home, only I stayed behind. luckily for me around midnight my colleague wife came back home and changed to her home clothes, she changed to a loose spaghetti top and a short shorts quite sexy show a lot of her legs.

As she helped to clean and tidy the place I took this picture while she was not watching and afterwards we chatted quite a bit while my colleague was showering. I continue to enjoy my free show and can confirm the wife was not wearing a bra and IRL can see the nipple protruding quite clearly.

we planning to do this again in the coming weeks cant wait to go back my colleague house again!!

Old 24-06-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NotMyMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
recently few of us went to one of our colleague house to watch Euros together, after the 9pm match they all went home, only I stayed behind. luckily for me around midnight my colleague wife came back home and changed to her home clothes, she changed to a loose spaghetti top and a short shorts quite sexy show a lot of her legs.

As she helped to clean and tidy the place I took this picture while she was not watching and afterwards we chatted quite a bit while my colleague was showering. I continue to enjoy my free show and can confirm the wife was not wearing a bra and IRL can see the nipple protruding quite clearly.

we planning to do this again in the coming weeks cant wait to go back my colleague house again!!

Hopefully next time you can see full view of her boobs and nipples
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1