The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fresh from university SYT Viki massage/hj/fj at $90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
thks to bro Dcrusader
Name : Viki
Origin : Guizhou
Face : 7/10 (doesnt look like yr typical PRC,
Body : 7/10 (petite,)
Boobs : C , jus nice for her size
BJ : 7/10 (nothing to shout about)
FJ : 7.5/10 , any posn also boleh.( she calls u bao bei and seemed to be able to cum easily(dont know if it's faking but sounds and looks good. like kena electric shock
if it's faking, must give her best actress award liao.
GFE : 8/10 will flatter you till your big and small head also big big.hehe
Damage : $90 + $10 tips (room +cd )excld
rtf : maybe lah ,after trying others 1st. hehe. cos others still have 80/1/1 with BBBJ wor.
thks again TS.
Cheers
ahhh...finally, long awaited FR...
glad u enjoyed and thanks for FR, bro!
will upz ur pts when i recover!!!

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 31-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PScreamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh from university SYT Viki massage/hj/fj at $90

her skin looks quite flawless. nice legs as well...... it's so ironic... our SG girls loved a tan and for them, they try to get out of the sun as much as possible...

bro, can give ctc. thnx
Old 31-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
boyz2man has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PScreamer View Post
her skin looks quite flawless. nice legs as well...... it's so ironic... our SG girls loved a tan and for them, they try to get out of the sun as much as possible...

bro, can give ctc. thnx
Yes... u spot on!

Her skin is truely flawless... no blemish, no pus and last but not least, no shitake... LOLzzz
Old 31-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leoson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
Name : Viki
Origin : Guizhou
Height: about 1.6m
Weight: 47kg
Face : 8/10 sweet,pretty and fresh from varsity
Body : 7.5/10 slim and C cuppa
Attitude : 7.5/10 friendly and accomodating
Massage: 7/10 above average, relax type, but not hard
Service : 8/10 try it and you will be amazed n sextified
GFE : 7/10 ok with me...depends..she says she loves gentlemen
Damage : $90 / 1hr / 1shot

Her pictures will be loaded soon.
interested brothers can pm me for contact.priorities for seniors.
This line is the only one fresh graduate are most welcome with high income...
hooo rayyy......
Old 31-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a boring Monday which is a good excuse for me to bugger-off and find something more exciting to do. My initial FL choices were either non-contactable or on ‘red alert’, but fortunately Viki was available

She wore a nice colourful top (like the Desigual range you find in Vivo, etc) with a modest portion of her snow white breast peeping out curiously. But I like the white mini jeans skirt better as it flaunted her long beautiful legs perfectly, with just the slightest hint of a baby blue colored panties beneath

Pleasant small talk during the drive but once inside the room, almost like ‘split personality’. Hugs you tightly once door was shut; as I settled down on the edge of the bed with Mild Seven, she goes behind me to give me a neck massage. Hmmm, I can get used to this ...

She then suggested giving me a nice scrub which was gladly accepted. As she stripped, I began to appreciate that magnificent body – about 1.6m / 34C / waist 25 – very proportionate, with nice, smooth fair complexion (pity her ass was not perky). Not surprisingly she paid particular attention to my gleeful dick during shower – she has a style of washing (massaging?) it that upped my horniness as I played with her beautifully shaped breasts

Back in bed she asked me to lie down and started a fairly OK catbath starting from my ear lobe downwards. It was obvious she intends to please, ensuring her breasts were in constant “friction” with my body and occasionally making sure I felt her pussy hair brushing across my lower legs. She was quite hardworking and was beginning to perspire. Asked her to take a rest but she just jumped on top of me instead and we started to french as I detected her love juice gradually moisting her pubic hair which rubbed against my thigh

By now, I was (and I think she was too) quite high – she asked if I wanted my little bro’ to be kissed, and of course I said ‘yes’ – but she said only with CD, which is OK with me. She arched her body sideways during BJ so I could play with her breasts… and there was no resistance when I fingered her pretty wet love hole. I must add that she also nibbled and sucked my balls, which provided a nice tingling effect. Shortly, she mounted me and seemed to be nicely enjoying the ride

I really wanted a full view of her “gold standard” body so changed to missionary position and as I pumper her harder and harder, she was literally screaming without a care in the world! This girl is tight, wet, horny and certainly enjoys her sex! Actually she climaxed before me. And after I came, she hugged me very tight and refused to let me pull-out. It was only when I “complained” that I can’t breathe properly that she allowed me to dismount… then she just coiled herself next to me and rested her head on my chest while using her fingers to draw circles on my stomach…

A very enjoyable time with Viki – who although not stunning in looks, do resemble 60 percent of Vicky Zhao when she smiles, which she does a lot. Her great body and extreme GFE must be commended

Thanks bro dcrusader for the contact. By the way, her looks dept. is OK for me, thanks for the 'preamble' in your PM to me, much appreciated
Old 31-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like time for Koreanlover to try. TS pls let me try thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaisex&rub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have a go?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
She was quite hardworking and was beginning to perspire. Asked her to take a rest but she just jumped on top of me instead and we started to french as I detected her love juice gradually moisting her pubic hair which rubbed against my thigh

By now, I was (and I think she was too) quite high – she asked if I wanted my little bro’ to be kissed, and of course I said ‘yes’ – but she said only with CD, which is OK with me. She arched her body sideways during BJ so I could play with her breasts… and there was no resistance when I fingered her pretty wet love hole. I must add that she also nibbled and sucked my balls, which provided a nice tingling effect. Shortly, she mounted me and seemed to be nicely enjoying the ride

I really wanted a full view of her “gold standard” body so changed to missionary position and as I pumper her harder and harder, she was literally screaming without a care in the world! This girl is tight, wet, horny and certainly enjoys her sex! Actually she climaxed before me. And after I came, she hugged me very tight and refused to let me pull-out. It was only when I “complained” that I can’t breathe properly that she allowed me to dismount… then she just coiled herself next to me and rested her head on my chest while using her fingers to draw circles on my stomach…

A very enjoyable time with Viki – who although not stunning in looks, do resemble 60 percent of Vicky Zhao when she smiles, which she does a lot. Her great body and extreme GFE must be commended

Thanks bro dcrusader for the contact. By the way, her looks dept. is OK for me, thanks for the 'preamble' in your PM to me, much appreciated
bro Aftershave, exemplary written FR with great illustrations and comprehensive reading!! I actually had to read it twice juz in case i missed out on any adrenalin-boosting small prints! lolz...
glad you had a 'sextifying' time...
bros who have yet to be linked up, i apologise again as i am sending out in limited batches (she said 'man man lai', she studies and think she has other 'commitments')...priorities to seniors and those wth recent FRs...plz be patient....appreciate your understanding

Old 01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowYunFat View Post
Are her boobs 100% natural or enhanced?
beautiful 100% natural tits..........

Old 01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
However she started moaning n screaming quite loud making me worried that someone would knock on the door to prevent a rape case.:
Bro CYF.... did she break the mirror when she yells? kekeke....

Must be very turn-on rite!!
Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
SMS Vicki this morning to arrange an early session.
Tks TS for her ctc, she told me I m only her 3rd client, what happen to the other bros who got her number. Must have been stored in their PRC phone number research file.

great FR CYF! Glad u enjoyed it..tits are naturally real as i proclaimed, rite?
anyway, think she didnt major Mathematics in the varsity...to my count, we already had 5 FRs,,how could it be onli 3....unless...unless....hmmmm...some of us r not considered 'clients'.....hehehe....'cum' (pun intended)to think of it, she did enquire more about her handsome 1st love, 'boyz2man'.......tiok KC liao??
sent out another batch of numbers.....cheers!

Old 01-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Definitely natural tits, with small nipples some more!

Had an enjoyable time with her, provided great GFE, but unfortunately she had to rush off, but was promised a make-up session next time round. Stats wise as follows;

Looks : 7.5/10
Cute looks, and yes got some slight resemblence to Vicki Zhao, when she smiles.

Body : 8.5/10
Nice fair, smooth flawless skin, very slight baby fats around tummy, natural B+ cup boobs.

Service : 7.5/10
She's willing to accommodate on service, but guess you need to tell her what u prefer. She's particular about hygiene, and prefers BJ, and it was pretty good suction. Rest SOP.

GFE : 8.5/10
She can charm you, very good at flattery, but not in the fake way. Easy to talk to, provides good GFE.

Would RTF her, a pleasant and sweet girl to be with, but her timing is quite limited, so it was by fate that managed to meet today....
Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post

....'cum' (pun intended)to think of it, she did enquire more about her handsome 1st love, 'boyz2man'.......tiok KC liao??
Tks TS for the flattery.... can feel sunshine being blown up my arse!!

So far.. i haven tio kc-ed yet. Still looning and making sure not to fall into the kc trap.

Guess all bros here do the same... rite?

Old 02-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FujiFuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share ctc? tks
Old 02-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Definitely natural tits, with small nipples some more!

Had an enjoyable time with her, provided great GFE, but unfortunately she had to rush off, but was promised a make-up session next time round. Stats wise as follows;
Looks : 7.5/10
Cute looks, and yes got some slight resemblence to Vicki Zhao, when she smiles.
Would RTF her, a pleasant and sweet girl to be with, but her timing is quite limited, so it was by fate that managed to meet today....
nice honest FR bro...share wth u some of my humble pts....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1