The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How many girls you have really fucked with!!!

True, but the numbers I entered is my true experience. Believe it or not is your choice. Nothing to gain to make up the numbers anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
Haha... men like to inflate such numbers.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah, coz I travel alone even when overseas posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
Bro, you make it sound so easy...
Old 06-02-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DonnyYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticbomb View Post
more than 50 already
Thats really alot
Old 06-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
RoundLives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyYap View Post
Thats really alot
Indeed really a lot
6 60
Old 07-02-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Yet to see the ladies publish their number.

Dear sisters reading this. Mind to share how many guys or gals you have sex with??
Old 28-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Looks like I am gonna to increase the number very soon.

Currently have 1 lady waiting for me to up her in sg, while the other gals in China eagerly waiting for me too. As I told them I am coming soon.....
Old 28-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
frankincense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
Yet to see the ladies publish their number.

Dear sisters reading this. Mind to share how many guys or gals you have sex with??
I'll be generous and share.

1 - my husband.

That's all.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
Guys!!!! Number do not really matter but the enjoyment yes. What is the point you fuck hundreds of them but none of them really make you crazy for more?
agreed bro, i also had piak many gals before but is those unforgettable piaking sessions or *incidents* that keep refreshing back to our memories once in awhile. Share a few of my encounters which cannot be erased.

1- gave my first time to my friend's cousin at her house, i was 16 n a first timer so blur like cock n gan jiong, end up the super single bed collapse but still continue to piak finish n laughing at the same time. piak a few time silent break no reason.given .. so sad

2- ah lian -young time everything also try, so got a group of friends who love to pun gum gathering at a girl's house. this gal half taiwan half sg , u know lah ah lian sure to attract bees wan so got near to her try luck, din manage to piak her the first time, but did piak her the next day. try to piak her third time , my 2ic otw going in, her younger brother came back open door n saw us both naked with both her legs on my shoulder. Her mum send her to family court the next.day n that gal was sentence to 3 year girl's home.
3- promoter - as i m going to be enlisted soon so took up part times in a departmental store in bugis. First day start work daw this ah lian not bad looking so start to find chance to strike conversation with her, smoke breaks makan breaks even off days all plan same timing as her. so finally got her number and adventure starts.. my first public piak was with her inside the fitting room ,.sibei exciting n gan jiong lor, tried to do at double decker bus but end up only fingering cos i scare kena catch. piak a few month enlisted liao auto break off.
4- another chao ah lian- friend been passing round this 36dd ah lian contact after they had piak around so in army quite bo liao so texted her, she replied shortly ask who m i lah who gave contact lah this n that so skip forward ask her wan to meet onot then at night can go spark. she say ok so meet her at mrt station wanted to bring her home piak first , reach home saw my parent both in i say to myself so sway meh. no choice bring her walk around trying to figure out where got place to piak her. walk pass community centre , i smile to myself u going to die in my hand later, as i can access entry to my lion dance troop office n store so proceed to main office sign my name took the key n off we go. *Locked* the door ( due to the past experience now i alway locked the door before anything) and strip her to witness the 36dd legend. she came whisper to me telling me to becareful dont shoot inside.. Which teenager can tahan sia so bonk her on one of the training mattress shoot all over her dress hahaha.. then i ask her how old was she, she told me she was 13 going to 14 liao, wah i tell u my kukujiao n balls almost dropped upon hearing that..fast hand fast leg told her to wait for me at mrt station while i go home and take some money to buy her a new dress so that i can 转身离开. after that no more contact.
still got a few more but dont know want to continue write onot cos my angmo standard jin jialat and also those stories are not so moral de.
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
agreed bro, i also had piak many gals before but is those unforgettable piaking sessions or *incidents* that keep refreshing back to our memories once in awhile. Share a few of my encounters which cannot be erased.

1- gave my first time to my friend's cousin at her house, i was 16 n a first timer so blur like cock n gan jiong, end up the super single bed collapse but still continue to piak finish n laughing at the same time. piak a few time silent break no reason.given .. so sad

2- ah lian -young time everything also try, so got a group of friends who love to pun gum gathering at a girl's house. this gal half taiwan half sg , u know lah ah lian sure to attract bees wan so got near to her try luck, din manage to piak her the first time, but did piak her the next day. try to piak her third time , my 2ic otw going in, her younger brother came back open door n saw us both naked with both her legs on my shoulder. Her mum send her to family court the next.day n that gal was sentence to 3 year girl's home.
3- promoter - as i m going to be enlisted soon so took up part times in a departmental store in bugis. First day start work daw this ah lian not bad looking so start to find chance to strike conversation with her, smoke breaks makan breaks even off days all plan same timing as her. so finally got her number and adventure starts.. my first public piak was with her inside the fitting room ,.sibei exciting n gan jiong lor, tried to do at double decker bus but end up only fingering cos i scare kena catch. piak a few month enlisted liao auto break off.
4- another chao ah lian- friend been passing round this 36dd ah lian contact after they had piak around so in army quite bo liao so texted her, she replied shortly ask who m i lah who gave contact lah this n that so skip forward ask her wan to meet onot then at night can go spark. she say ok so meet her at mrt station wanted to bring her home piak first , reach home saw my parent both in i say to myself so sway meh. no choice bring her walk around trying to figure out where got place to piak her. walk pass community centre , i smile to myself u going to die in my hand later, as i can access entry to my lion dance troop office n store so proceed to main office sign my name took the key n off we go. *Locked* the door ( due to the past experience now i alway locked the door before anything) and strip her to witness the 36dd legend. she came whisper to me telling me to becareful dont shoot inside.. Which teenager can tahan sia so bonk her on one of the training mattress shoot all over her dress hahaha.. then i ask her how old was she, she told me she was 13 going to 14 liao, wah i tell u my kukujiao n balls almost dropped upon hearing that..fast hand fast leg told her to wait for me at mrt station while i go home and take some money to buy her a new dress so that i can 转身离开. after that no more contact.
still got a few more but dont know want to continue write onot cos my angmo standard jin jialat and also those stories are not so moral de.
Don't think anyone would mind. Afterall its just sharing.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
callsign22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankincense View Post
I'll be generous and share.

1 - my husband.

That's all.
1 is a good number
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1