The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Regancy Health Centre (formerly Golden Finger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
Heard that Kelly will be on leave from tomorrow to 4th march..so all Kelly supporters please take note. .Cheers
Thanks for your updates Have upz you my two humble points for your efforts.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Thanks for your updates Have upz you my two humble points for your efforts.
Thanks Bro
Old 22-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to Regency this noon at around 1pm to enjoy the early bird promotion which has a discount of $10. As Kelly is on leave, I decided to book Pat for my massage.To my surprise, Pat is a sweet face thai lady who gives a very good thai massage. Her JG is also amazingly good, comparable to Kelly or even better. Just left the spa a rejuvenated man.
Old 23-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

I bumped into some bros there just now and they asked me to introduce some masseuses who are good in massage. .so I might as well share it here with everyone.

Young and quite pretty : Pat, Kelly, Michelle & Moon
Not that young but still a little pretty : Linda, Amy, May, Marine
Not that young, ,not that pretty but good service : Eve, Eunice, ,Esther, Mun Mun
Not that young, not that pretty, but good massage : Mandy, Sally, Kiki, Sandy, Janet
Old 23-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Charted, I don't suppose any of the ladies there fall under the "young and pretty with good service and good massage" category? LOL! Just kidding, many thanks for charting out the lie of the land there.
Old 23-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Bro Charted, I don't suppose any of the ladies there fall under the "young and pretty with good service and good massage" category? LOL! Just kidding, many thanks for charting out the lie of the land there.

Haha yes bro there's no one who fall under that category, hence I list down those categories so that bros can be reminded. .think youngest there should be Kelly
Old 23-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster (B)

I usually go there before 2pm on weekdays where the price for 90mins massage package is $88 or on Sundays where whole day is also $88 for 90mins massage.
Old 23-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
I bumped into some bros there just now and they asked me to introduce some masseuses who are good in massage. .so I might as well share it here with everyone.

Young and quite pretty : Pat, Kelly, Michelle & Moon
Not that young but still a little pretty : Linda, Amy, May, Marine
Not that young, ,not that pretty but good service : Eve, Eunice, ,Esther, Mun Mun
Not that young, not that pretty, but good massage : Mandy, Sally, Kiki, Sandy, Janet
Bro, what is your definition of young? in their 20s or 30s. Pat for example, is already in her mid or late 30s.

As for Mandy, she is a lau chio bu and quite a babe in her younger days. Her massage i think is one of the best and I think some of the older birds will know who she is..all way back from River View and Dorris ^-^
Old 24-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no go there must try the young and quite pretty ones
Old 24-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Bro, what is your definition of young? in their 20s or 30s. Pat for example, is already in her mid or late 30s.

As for Mandy, she is a lau chio bu and quite a babe in her younger days. Her massage i think is one of the best and I think some of the older birds will know who she is..all way back from River View and Dorris ^-^
Sorry bro but my definition of young in Regency is late20s n early 30s..pat is in her early 30s and Kelly, Moon n Michelle is late 20s..I do agree Mandy gives good massage but she is too big frame for me..
Old 24-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboys View Post
Long time no go there must try the young and quite pretty ones
U should try to go today as they have $10 discount on 90 mins massage.
Old 25-02-2013, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 18
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Tried massage by marine, strong massage by her. Nice looking with C grading.
Old 25-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone can recommend names of gals that are good in authentic JG ? Me and my friend want to look for a authentic JG to help improve our did's performance. Recently our didi go soft halfway through sex.

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. anyone spotted Merlin? I miss her although I felt like I am being serviced by my aunt, HAHA
Old 26-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Tried massage by marine, strong massage by her. Nice looking with C grading.
Ok I will try her next. .saw her that day but wasnt impressed with her looks. Now that kelly n moon are back in China for holiday, im left with pat n Michelle as rhe next choices.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1