The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with underage girl

Bro, best thing you can do now is to try to clean up your tracks as much as possible. Law is about evidence. Is she in possession of any kind of evidence at all you had sex with her? Dont even talk about it anymore lest there be recordings etc. Or worst write or sms or blog about it.

The other thing, even if she is really 15 now, I dont understand what some others are writing here about treating her well for the next 3 years until she turns 18. So what if you wait until she turns 18? What is the relevance of that wrt your charge of statutory rape? Even if she turns 28, so long as she has evidence to prove that you committed statutory rape, you will still be screwed. Your offence is that of Statutory Rape; having sex with girl under 16 years of age; there is no time bar to criminal prosecution in Singapore. Also, "legal age for sex" doesn't mean once she turns 18 everything before that will be erased and she cant bring any action against you. That is wishful thinking, ignorance and misinterpreting the law.

Good luck!
Old 20-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Haili is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooster View Post
Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
si liao le...

she will extort u 4 money like ATM till u broke...
Old 20-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

omg...i tink i better change number
Old 21-10-2008, 06:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

changing number is not the solution. it's only a preventive method that cost $$$.

if the gal really wants to get u and if she's pissed off that u are trying to avoid/dump her and report police. the police can and will track u down.

it's karma bro. if u'r suay and meant to go jail and get caned and get raped by your jailmates, it's your life. u got to learn and can't escape. if somehow, u'r lucky and you fucked underage girls with no problems/troubles before, u are simply lucky. it's NOT because you are doing the right thing. luck runs out sooner or later. you better stop fucking young girls or u'll get into trouble sooner or later by some other girl if not by this one.

u just imagine if u are an underage girl and some horny dick like urself fucked u, what will u do?
Old 21-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicematt View Post
Bro, if I were you I would worry about her reporting, for it is criminal offence to have sex with a gal 15 yo almost in most country. But what ever done cannot be undone, so just treat her well for at least 3 years. Things may not that bad as time past and she would be turning 18 yo soon.

As for your questions on similar experience, me only with paid sex. But when I suspect her age, I would insist to verify her identity. rather go safe then sorry.
Bro... I am not sure about the thingy and what you mean by waiting for her to turn 18...

I did rem once that a neighbour of mine had sex with a minor but 2 to 3 years later she reported the case and it was valid... Poor neighbour had to enage lawyer to defend the case and a out of court settlement was made...(lots of details me not sure)..

I am not sure at the time when she reported her case she still minor or alreday over the legal age...

Any bros care to enlighten??

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 21-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
omg...i tink i better change number
Bro change number also no use coz later stage , the police is still able to track you down as the sim card surely under ur name or someone's name who is close to you...
There's one way though, you could cancel this number and purchase a unregistered sim card(illegal) and still continue to treat her nice without she suspecting... You pray hopefully she wouldnt remember ur old number... And remember not to do something to betray her if not u're done for..

Well if i was in ur shoe, i would take things 1 step at a time... Women are delicate species, as long you treat them well and not betray them, they will not do anything to harm you, instead they will standby you no matter wat...
But once she sense you starting to do funny things , they will get to the bottom of things and will turn vicious if you cheated or betray her... Dun forget, they have six sense, so i guess she is suspecting you are trying to brush her off thats y she is saying funny things and make you feel insecure this time round... So bro be a good man from today... I believe for nothing she will not report you unless she is all out to play u out..
Old 21-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hooch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
Hmm...well. I believe the worst part not rotan. Inside prison kena pia backside how ? Every night u have to service those bros inside... Jia lat.
HAHA!! after rotan that night kena pia backside.. thats the worst man!
get 4 butt cheeks and lose ur virginity.
Old 21-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Haili is Cool - loads of Potential

hahaha, sodomy by BIG BROTHERS inside ,clean your butt, wait for police knock your door
Old 21-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Walk into Geylang police station, tell the police officer you just had sex with a girl who you think is 18 but she says 15. Ask him to help you clarify.

If 15, immediately give yourself up. lighter sentence.
If 18, immediately call her to meet you at H81.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

wah change number oso cant. Maybe i should pamper her with gifts? Make her my close fren?
Old 21-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

wa pianz... this thread is a very good evident against your liao. Imagin if she really report and the police come and take your comps do a check.... u should not even have posted this thread.

U have leave your crime on the cyber world bro.... no matter how many time your clear you hard disk, they will still be able to get back watever u deleted from you hard disk. YOU BETTER PRAY HARD
Old 22-10-2008, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post
Walk into Geylang police station, tell the police officer you just had sex with a girl who you think is 18 but she says 15. Ask him to help you clarify.

If 15, immediately give yourself up. lighter sentence.
If 18, immediately call her to meet you at H81.
waliao you want him to land himself in woodbridge faster....

please accept my apologies if i forget to up you back,
PM me your latest post so that I am able to locate you.
my target to reach 1500 pts
Old 22-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ciscosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she is my fren. but not close fren. our rs is abit like ons kind. we meet for sex only. in sms or watever, we usu dun exchange horny ones. its just normal talk.except mybe when we wanna meet, we would go hotel.
Seems like you've found yourself a FB
Old 22-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
wa pianz... this thread is a very good evident against your liao. Imagin if she really report and the police come and take your comps do a check.... u should not even have posted this thread.

U have leave your crime on the cyber world bro.... no matter how many time your clear you hard disk, they will still be able to get back watever u deleted from you hard disk. YOU BETTER PRAY HARD
Hi,

The police wont do computer checks on minor cases like this. This is considered a "routine case" if the offender is under 21 years of age and he will at most be fined or be given probation.

However, if the offender is above 21, the market rate for this offence is 1 year, thanks to our former CJ who set the benchmark.

Expect maximum sentence the older the guy is and the younger the gal is.

My advice for other forummers is to control yourself. The last gal to get involved with is with underaged. You want to fuck married gals, divorced gals, poor or rich or scheming gals thats your business.

LEave the underaged alone. You will regret it.
Old 22-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yah....next time must check the ic properly before bonking. Actually i had bonked young girls before. But I know they would never report. This time round, this girl started talking weird which makes me feel insecure.
Not scared then continuing doing so loh. It's your life and the way you want to live it.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1