The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share your most daring bonk

Once my friends were over my house for late night mahjong and my gf was sleeping in my room. Halfway, we decided to take a break and my friends went down to buy some drinks and snacks while I stayed to check on my gf.

She usually sleep in only her panty so no difference that night. Was aroused to see her topless and started to touch and suck her. She was awaken by me. My room door was opened. Soon she was wet and horny.... started to give me a bj and I removed her panty. Then started to bonk her and she was moaning loudly.

At this time I heard some sound outside and I suspected my friends came back (main door was not locked). Gf didn't know but we were too high to stop. My friends could hear and see us actually. They keep quiet and stayed in the living room and enjoyed the show.

Lasted about 10 mins and it was only when gf walked to take tissue then she saw them outside. She was very paiseh and quickly closed the door.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bros, thanks!
Old 25-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

bonk at top of mbfc tower, during lunchtime
Old 25-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatoily View Post
Anyone approve the risk assessment?
Hahah. Army taught us.
"Do but don't get caught" So we learn to manage the situation, "UNDER CONTROL".

But the moment action begin, it is within control. hahahaha.
Old 25-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Once my friends were over my house for late night mahjong and my gf was sleeping in my room. Halfway, we decided to take a break and my friends went down to buy some drinks and snacks while I stayed to check on my gf.

She usually sleep in only her panty so no difference that night. Was aroused to see her topless and started to touch and suck her. She was awaken by me. My room door was opened. Soon she was wet and horny.... started to give me a bj and I removed her panty. Then started to bonk her and she was moaning loudly.

At this time I heard some sound outside and I suspected my friends came back (main door was not locked). Gf didn't know but we were too high to stop. My friends could hear and see us actually. They keep quiet and stayed in the living room and enjoyed the show.

Lasted about 10 mins and it was only when gf walked to take tissue then she saw them outside. She was very paiseh and quickly closed the door.
Good one.
Hopefully your gf start to love such excitement and explore more with you
Old 25-11-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I live in the USA and has a FB milf here.
Her husband knows our relationship and at first, he was ok but decided later not to let us continue when he knows that his wife had fallen in love with me.
Since then, he installed a video camera in the living room which has the whole living room, kitchen, main door, stairs to the bedrooms in full view.
I will be more worried about he bring in a shot gun than video cam
Old 25-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xables View Post
haha cum all over the car seat?
Front & rear...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1