The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ningcaichen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: extortion blackmail

Ts dont need to be worried i had once same experience before. She just want to scare you as she feel that its not worth it to let you go but i doubt she dare to go find your wife or what. As they are working ladies, You think you the only one that can afford to give her flowers and gift? please lah got many other rich guys outside maybe your girl fucking other guy behind you also dont know. They wont dare to make the issue big as they are scare of police once they got police case it will jeopardize their future in sg
Old 19-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
kuah81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS

More than 1 month liao. How things go? Did she tell your wife because you refuse to give her money?

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Hi bros,

theres a thai gal who is attempting to get me give her money every month else she will tell my wife about it. Is it extortion or blackmail? Can I report to the police
Old 10-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
MassageExpert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageExpert is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Hi bros,

theres a thai gal who is attempting to get me give her money every month else she will tell my wife about it. Is it extortion or blackmail? Can I report to the police
Ignore her and activate disappear mode.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now I know.... If want to 偷吃
- cannot use real HP #
- cannot use real name
- cannot piak too close to where u work/play/eat/sleep

What else did I miss?
Old 23-12-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
GeorgeCostanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningcaichen7 View Post
Ts dont need to be worried i had once same experience before. She just want to scare you as she feel that its not worth it to let you go but i doubt she dare to go find your wife or what. As they are working ladies, You think you the only one that can afford to give her flowers and gift? please lah got many other rich guys outside maybe your girl fucking other guy behind you also dont know. They wont dare to make the issue big as they are scare of police once they got police case it will jeopardize their future in sg
This is probably it
Old 24-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Aiyah, you got her full name and details? If got, you tell her you are not giving her anything. If she tries to be funny, tell her Thailand have alot of gun. She want to hurt you, you can hurt her. Simple.

The thing is, do you have money to hurt her if you must?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1