The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: When was the longest time you didn't have sex with your wife or gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
I think you misunderstand. I mean after she got pregnant until that same child was 3 years old... i.e. 4 years, the number of times we made love can be counted in one hand.
Serious? Like that how to maintain the marriage? Research showed that a marriage without sex is like a fruit cake without fruits.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We used to be very horny when young, we can do it thru the night. Start to slow down after 2nd kid but still healthy. Now keep telling me menopause, cant even remember when the last time we have it.

Massage cum hj is the only release i get but find it meaningless unless u feel connected to the girl. Sigh..Men can be quite emotional as we aged...
Old 07-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

4 Months for me.....And i have a perfectly healthy sexual relationship with my gf b4 that........End up my gf keep pestering me for sex while i turn her away....it goes to show that mind can rule over the body.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 07-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Serious? Like that how to maintain the marriage? Research showed that a marriage without sex is like a fruit cake without fruits.
10 years and going strong. No interest from her but I still need. China solves that problem! mrclen
Old 07-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually no sex still not so bad as long as she takes care of all your other aspects of properly and diligently. If she pampers you with other stuff like always cooking your favourite food or buy you gifts....i think it still compensates in some ways.

The worst type is no sex and still behave like a total bitch. Demand to be given royalty treatment. Some thinks that giving you a child automatically earns them royalty treatment.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you guys give your wives monthly allowance? My wife links the amount to sex. She says if no allowance then even worse than prostitute becos prostitutes get paid for sex. Her stupid friends taught her this logic. If you guys do give monthly allowance, how much do you give and what is its intended use?
Old 07-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Do you guys give your wives monthly allowance? My wife links the amount to sex. She says if no allowance then even worse than prostitute becos prostitutes get paid for sex. Her stupid friends taught her this logic. If you guys do give monthly allowance, how much do you give and what is its intended use?
Ask her if she sees herself as a prostitute?
Old 07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Many singaporean women feel that their body is very precious and for us to touch it we need to pay. Dunno when this kind of fucked up thinking start to spread among the women here.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think part of the problem lies with the guys pampering them bah....i make sure my other half contributes to half of the household expenses each month....and i dun need to give allowance also....once u spoil the lady it will be too late....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 07-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually, i dun mind to give her more if i get to fuck her, rather than give it to FL.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Women are passionate species.

I normally get her excited first. Lot of 'sacrifices' (and bleeding) I tell you...Eg:

Theres once I grabbed her by the hair at her least expected moment, into the room and throw her (gently not hurting her hair ofcoz) onto the bed. Let her beat the hell out of me while yelling her lung out. When she finally stopped, I 'rape' her hard.

During new year count down I didnt manage to get some good tickets, thus we hav to play squeezies with the crowd at Marina Sands. I fingered her from behind against her will while biting her shoulder and neck. She got wet ofcoz. Before she turn around and attempt murder, I lifted up her dress and make love to her from behind- while the kids jump around infront busy with the firework.
wah. nice bro. luckily she likes it too.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well for me.. have gf but still virgin.. 6 years liao.. grass is greener on other side.. always hear how other girls so havoc and high sex drive.. haiss what to do
Old 07-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry if i insulted you, but is she gullible? So sex to her is like a hardship and needs to be rewarded? So she would never initiate sex since she does not give you an allowance?
Old 08-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Actually, i dun mind to give her more if i get to fuck her, rather than give it to FL.
Sexual intimacy is an integral part of any marriage. It is something that helps to build bonds and trust. If sex in marriage is linked to the amount of allowance given, what difference is it now from paying for sex from a whore? Will it then further degrade into the quality of sex is dependent on the money given? Then what difference is she from a whole then?

In that case, I'd rather give it to a whore. At least I know that I will be getting good service if I pay good money. Also will you still pay the same amount of money when she is 50 years old as compared to when she is 30 years old?

In any case, the duties of a wife is what comes with getting into a marriage. If a woman starts linking her duties as a wife with the allowance she is getting, you know where you stand. In that case, I'd rather get a maid to do my house chores and whores for my sexual fix.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Well for me.. have gf but still virgin.. 6 years liao.. grass is greener on other side.. always hear how other girls so havoc and high sex drive.. haiss what to do
i used to like this girl back in poly, thought I will be patient and respectful... she liked me too, never really did anything beyond holding hands and hugging

then no longer together liao I found out many of her male pals even managed to get BJ frm her.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1