The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife wants to watch.

bro story or real thing
Old 29-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
funzguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Great adventure. Pls continue
Old 31-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

We were standing around the table drinking some beer and just people watching, and grooving to the tunes.

Lynn the older one seemed busy on her phone, so I went over and covered the screen with my hand playfully, she pushed my hand away and smiled, said have to chat with him for a bit.

So I went back over to my wife and Minh who were dancing at the table side, I whispered to my wife, so which one is hotter, who would you like to imagine me with. And then kissed her deeply.
She moaned, mmmm they are both so sexy, but I think I like Minh better, she is more playful.

I was surprised at the answer, I thought she would have just laughed it off.

My wife was quite high, and I could tell she was horny..

Lynn the other girl was finally done on her phone, she came over and started talking to Minh in Khmer, they hugged, and Lynn said she had to go, and vanished off.. She apparently had to go as her BF made a surprise visit or something..

So it was just the three of us now, and it was getting late, I figure I had to get things moving quickly if anything was going to happen.. So I go talk to Minh, and ask her if she wanted to join us back at our hotel tonight.
She seemed a bit shocked that I asked her this, she pushed me away and said no, I would never want to interfere in your marriage, your wife is so nice!

Damn, I thought I would have to convince my wife, not the bar girl.. So I go back to my wife, and told her I asked Minh to come back with us, and that she said no..
Wifey said oh I better go talk to her, as I want to see you fuck her tonight!

So Minh and my wife went off to the bathroom, and I was waiting anxiously for there return, I was very excited and nervous. I took one of my pills to enhance performance, just incase, as sometimes when I drink Lil Bro doesn't always perform as well as he used to.

So I waited..
Old 03-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

They came back from the bathroom, and my wife said that Minh agreed to come back to our hotel.

I hug my wife, and whisper in her ear, asking if she really wants to do this, and really wants me to watch me fuck another girl.

My wife grabs my hand and puts it down to her pussy, and says yes baby, my pussy is so wet thinking about it. Lets go now!

So I talk to Minh, and confirm she is good to go, and the cost, she said has never done this before with a couple, and is nervous, but will do it for $75USD.

I wasn't going to bargain, and ruin the mood, that seemed fair price to me, even though I know can get cheap bonks in Cambodia.

So we get in the Tuk Tuk, and by this time it is nearly 3am.. We were staying a rather posh hotel, and I really didn't know what would happen when we showed up at the hotel, but I figured I could bribe her in if needed.

We get to the hotel after a quick 4 min ride. It was a bit silent with Minh sitting opposite us, just smiling awkwardly at us.. I figured would be able to make things comfortable once in the room.

We get to the hotel, and walk in the front door.
The lone guy at the desk was sound asleep.. Nice! So we walk over to the lift, and get in.. In the clear!

We get to the room, and I ask Minh if she wants anything to drink, and we all decide to have some water.
She sits down on the sofa, and I sit next to her and my wife sits down on my other side..

I put my hands on both of there thighs, and say wow, I am a lucky guy to have 2 hot women tonight!

I kiss my wife, and say, I imagine you two would like to have a shower first? We were all pretty sweaty from the night.
They agree, and I help them up from the sofa, and walk them to the bathoom.. I kiss Minh gently on the lips as she goes in, and she looks at my wife, and then kisses me back deeply.

They go of into the bathroom, and I go get the condoms from my suitcase, which I packed just in case such an event would happen.

I hear the water running, and am thinking if I should wait, or go join in. My wife has never been with a woman before, not even kissed one before, so I figure I better go in and get things heated up.

It was a big shower, so certainly room for 3 of us.

I strip down and put on the bathrobe, and walk in.
They were in the shower together, and the sight of there bare wet skin was amazing, I was fully hard..

I peek my head in, and say wow.. I tell me wife to hug Minh in the shower, she does as I say, and I walk in and join the fun. I hug Minh from behind and kiss my wife. My hard cock pressing against Minh's young firm ass. I was in heaven.

I tell the girls to soap each other up.
My wife has always told me she wanted to feel a pair of bigger boobies, so I put some soap on her hands and placed her hands on Minhs ample breasts, now that they were free of clothing I got a good look at them, they were indeed nice, about 36 C I would say. Quite impressive for her small frame.

My wife who is very petite, only has 34A's sometimes they get to a B cup, they are nice perky tits, with very pointy nipples, and I love playing with them, but it is nice to see big boobies..

I let go of wifeys hands and she continued exploring Minh's breasts, getting them all soapy.

We continue in the shower for about 5 minutes, with lots of hugging and exploring of each others bodies. I get them both to hold my hard cock at the same time, it's not huge, but almost 7" and a good girth, so they could both grip a section.

I was loving the sight of my wife and another girl holding my cock. I was afraid I was going to explode so soon!

We were all clean, so I pull them out of the shower with by my cock, and we quickly dry off and proceed to the huge king size bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1