The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
I tink is more to power & $$$...
TCH not minister but a hawker assistant-will you still hv a crush???
well i did mentioned, is for the thrill of being with someone hugh. meaning being with someone that demostrated power and might use it.

women sometimes like to be made scared and it excites us. If Wendy Lim is interested in that, her husband won't win her back by threatening to expose. He should go ahead and exposed, and let she be two hands full of trouble and beg for mercy. That action will bring about a respect from her for her husband, for many years into the future, preventing her from repeating infidelity.

bottonline, 男人不坏, 女人不爱。many cases of men who were good husbands and doted fathers yet their wivies cheated. on the other hands, husbands who were wife-beaters, in and out of jail, yet wivies remained faithful.

it is not that women 犯贱。we are born this way, is in our system. if women are not like that, men would not be having so much fun in courtship and when during sex. and having their ego sextisfied by their prized trophy. so if Wendy's husband wanted her back, be fierce.

Last edited by hugs; 13-03-2016 at 06:35 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

hahaha, ku mai chio pee (tortoise dun laugh at turtle - look at ownself before laughing at others), opposition politician Mr Ah Ya? also same same, some more want to laugh at others.

when kena drilled upside down inside out during Baliment session for the Vit M accountability, all act blur blur and start playing Tai Ji inside Baliment House ???

Didn't know Baliment got conduct Tai Ji classes meh ???

kena whacked jialat jialat on national TV, all the lau heroes sar bo chia chew (no steering wheel to turn corner) eventually ALL act blur blur lor, kena whacked siao siao lor, what to do, no escape road mah

Breaking news :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html

Last edited by rocket_boy; 13-03-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You may refer to our political expert samster 'kualanjiao' for the indepth story!

wahahahaha, very cute nick
Old 13-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UptonPark View Post
You should have made your move ..... we might have another by-election at Punggol/Pasir Ris GRC

hey clone, how come you are everywhere arh ?

Breaking news :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
Old 13-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...in-bukit-batok

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-after-tharman

Damage recovery mode . I hope the Bukit Batok residents will make the right decision for the next by-election .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...in-bukit-batok

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-after-tharman

Damage recovery mode . I hope the Bukit Batok residents will make the right decision for the next by-election .
the linked said 'From accounts of those who knew them, it seemed the reported affair started some time after the general election' so it was a open secret for months? ppl knew she was fucking him and they tolerated or what? huh? is he the only man she fucked when she mingled as a grassroot leader?

ok now this is juicy.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
it takes 2 hands to clap.

anyway what he did is gentlemen.

he did know and admit.

for some politician till date still missing.

shall not mention who
I salute Mr Ong for the doing the right thing . Yap this I agree . There is no accountability in this case. 8 deaths and 22 on treatment .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
the linked said 'From accounts of those who knew them, it seemed the reported affair started some time after the general election' so it was a open secret for months? ppl knew she was fucking him and they tolerated or what? huh? is he the only man she fucked when she mingled as a grassroot leader?

ok now this is juicy.

Indeed very juicy . There will always be 2 sides of the issues . That is why when one want to eat outside must be prepared for the consequences . Singapore is so small . Somemore every where got camera . It is also very easy to hire a PI .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh...This thing called "Sex" is the downfall of many a man & many a woman !...as well as many a husband & many a wife...it is the cause of many unhappy marriages since time immemorial, not only today & it can happen to anyone of us here...attracted by the difference of each other's sex organs, the cheating parties indulge in & enjoys the pleasures given to & by each other's private parts when copulating

it is sad to know tat many couples were wrongly joined tgt in matrimony at the v. beginning in the 1st place...including things like not sharing the same interest as each other, completely contrasting characters & having different sex drives...hence the need to look for & eat outside of their own marriages...leading v. often to divorce, the stats of which is quite alarming & worrying...homes are wrecked, innocent children are affected as a result...sigh...in short, men & women who cheats are either devoid of sex or dun enjoy sex wif their respective spouses...so they arrange to meet up someone else, come tgt & eventually hv & enjoy sex wif each other along wif doing many other things happily tgt of cos...this problem of cheating in a marriage never has a solution till tis day & it will continue to be so till the end of tis world

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by UptonPark View Post
You should have made your move ..... we might have another by-election at Punggol/Pasir Ris GRC
lol. and i look like i will get caught de meh? perhaps she should have waited haha. lay low for a year or something while being active as grassroots leader. she was too excited to be seen everywhere with him.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Not Activated

ok i dont want to get married already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sigh...This thing called "Sex" is the downfall of many a man & many a woman !...as well as many a husband & many a wife...it is the cause of many unhappy marriages since time immemorial, not only today & it can happen to anyone of us here...attracted by the difference of each other's sex organs, the cheating parties indulge in & enjoys the pleasures given to & by each other's private parts when copulating

it is sad to know tat many couples were wrongly joined tgt in matrimony at the v. beginning in the 1st place...including things like not sharing the same interest as each other, completely contrasting characters & having different sex drives...hence the need to look for & eat outside of their own marriages...leading v. often to divorce, the stats of which is quite alarming & worrying...homes are wrecked, innocent children are affected as a result...sigh...in short, men & women who cheats are either devoid of sex or dun enjoy sex wif their respective spouses...so they arrange to meet up someone else, come tgt & eventually hv & enjoy sex wif each other along wif doing many other things happily tgt of cos...this problem never has a solution till tis day & it will continue to be so till the end of tis world
Old 13-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bottonline, 男人不坏, 女人不爱。many cases of men who were good husbands and doted fathers yet their wivies cheated. on the other hands, husbands who were wife-beaters, in and out of jail, yet wivies remained faithful.

it is not that women 犯贱。we are born this way, is in our system. if women are not like that, men would not be having so much fun in courtship and when during sex. and having their ego sextisfied by their prized trophy. so if Wendy's husband wanted her back, be fierce.
Well said, sis. Can't say this better myself!
Old 13-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok i dont want to get married already.
Sorry, sis, dun mean to discourage u from getting married...plzz dun hesitate to go ahead if u hv found yr MR RIGHT...but tis really is the reality of life...it is not easy to find the right person to live tgt happily for the rest of our lives...we are only deceiving ourselves if we tink tis is so...sigh...but actually if i can hv to do it all over again, i won't marry...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
AWARE should be helping Wendy Lim because the Singapore Media and PAP IBs are attacking, shaming, insulting and accusing Wendy Lim of many things and focusing on her , thus deflecting the heat away from PAP.
While you're certainly right that PAP tries everything to deflect I don't think it would be a good move for an organization such as that to side with an adulteress.

Let's not kid ourselves she know exactly what she was doing. She cheated on her husband with another married man. She doesn't seem to be some dumb bunny who wouldn't know the consequences if what she did becomes public.

No sympathy!!

Now let's focus on the important stuff. Where are the nude pics of her?
Old 13-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Not Activated

any idea is that the husband standing besides her and their kids, with Mr David Ong?

i cant help being curious about her. i cant understand why she took such risk. she now may have lost her job and the grassroot role? oh man, how to face the circle of friends who will ask why this botak leh?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/photos-wen...063836963.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1