The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
yes rose rose rose rose..... I'm a not boob person but when it comes to those jugs of rose's, omg they are a sight to behold and fondle.

got a boner just thinking about her. Although not frequent but I still text her from time to time and admit that I miss her boobs the most. She's open about it and recognise her big Ds with slim waist is rather rare.

Ok back to DD, sorry for the OT.
Really regret not trying rose back then 😔... I'm a boobs man.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: DD (多多)- Sexy Petite Innocent girl

when it comes to E123 bro's supply, i make sure I got the best out of them before they leave to avoid any regrets at all.

I think my only regret is to try 3 girls. It was possible when the likes of Cheryl+Molly+Qiqi were in the same house together but never come across to do that 4some.

So dont wait liao, buzz up the remaining 3 queens now, MM WW DD and make sure u shoot enough cum into their mouths to avoid any regrets!
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 16
mao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud ofmao@shan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
when it comes to E123 bro's supply, i make sure I got the best out of them before they leave to avoid any regrets at all.

I think my only regret is to try 3 girls. It was possible when the likes of Cheryl+Molly+Qiqi were in the same house together but never come across to do that 4some.

So dont wait liao, buzz up the remaining 3 queens now, MM WW DD and make sure u shoot enough cum into their mouths to avoid any regrets!
I later go to shoot liao..Next week MM come back liao.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao@shan View Post
I later go to shoot liao..Next week MM come back liao.
Enjoy the firing session! DD has improved by leaps bounds in merely 3 weeks
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1504 / Power: 14
kennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant future

Understand dd is still learning.
How's her frenching?
Wondering to rtm wawa or try dd

Last edited by kennethmak; Today at 04:02 PM. Reason: Edit
Old Today, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hiim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
First impression - shy petite girl (max 43kg) wearing a tight black top that accentuated her slim figure.

Body: 8.5/10 youthful smooth body with cute tiny nipples.
BBBJ CIM: 9/10 Gentle type with good suction. Very obedient and will try her very best to accommodate to your requests. Asked her if she could try DT me and she did! Btw, I was very gentle when i push my cock deeper into her mouth. She’s not those hardcore type but can be trained.

Overall a very accommodating girl with warm attitude who is all out to please.

Interested bros can WhatsApp (91036965).

Enjoy!
Bro can share ctc? TiA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1