The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: never fucked a virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam
bros,

who never fucked virgins here b4, pls raise hands.. haha.

I personally never fucked a virgin in 32 fucking years... damn.

wonder how it is like. hehe
well i managed to popped my ex rsm cherries..it was not my virgin fuck but it was hers...so cannot expect much in terms of performance from her..
Old 26-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
Pierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm.. I only did 1 virgin b4 and that was 9yrs ago when i was 14 she was oso 14.. Its was very messy cos both of us didnt know that there will be blood so it was a not so nice type of feeling..
Old 26-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
Taipei101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My comment on fucking a virgin is not that siok, the hole is so tight that it hurts your didi. Not only she felt the pain .... you also !!! But I would say foreplay with them is the best, can really see their expression from the face and body moment.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JackieChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
hmmm.. i got 3 virgin gf..

onli managed to bonk 2 of them (1st n last one)..
2nd one tried to bonk but she always give e pain-wanna-die look so give up..

1st one she was on top n i dun even realise when my dick was inside cos i oso V tht time...

3rd one my turn on top n though its pain, i can see she reali tahan till i 'break" through..
now she crave like machiam addicted to drugs...

from my lil experience, i tink the pain n e enjoyment will depend on individuals..
some girls turn on easily n r not so painful as compared to those whom r goin through the motion..

IMHO, make e girl super duper horny n u will b in for a treat!
Looks like you're one v lucky man, dude!

In the end, did u manage to enjoy any "break thru" with ur 2nd one?

any advice on how to make her super horny if she's nervous like shit ?
Old 27-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieChan
any advice on how to make her super horny if she's nervous like shit ?
thanks bro...
2nd one came as a V n left as a V..
but she lost her V to another man 1 mth after we breakup...

how to make them horny??
go down on them.. use finger to entice a bit lah..
Old 27-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JackieChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
thanks bro...
2nd one came as a V n left as a V..
but she lost her V to another man 1 mth after we breakup...

how to make them horny??
go down on them.. use finger to entice a bit lah..

Ouch. sorry to hear 'bout dat.

Heh, indeed.. horniness on demand... sometimes it really is a state of the mind...our brain is our biggest sex organ after all!
Old 27-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

I had screwed before 4 virgins(all my X gfs). Tell U the truth, virgins not fun at all. They are really too afraid and shy. They will not permit too much penetration as it does really hurt alot for some cases.

My 1st X was Patricia
We were both virgins at that time. I had classmates who had already tried the holy grail and were boasting about it saying that if you did not do it before you are still a boy and stuff. Anyway at that stage we were both in love (puppy love). Pat was like her class belle, will not say school as there were many prettier gers in my sec school. Anyway we were young and moving at an amazing rate. Within 3 days, frenching away non stop. 1 week later heavy patting started. We were really curious about both parties bodies. From the heavy panting and expression, i can see she really enjoy it. My bro was crying out for freedom each time i service her. Finally she agreed to give me a BJ. We found a nice spot in the NCC room in our school. Had acess to that room as i was the NCC storeman. She was like at first so shy and did not even dare to hold the didi. she close her eyes and slowly peep, which only makes me more excited. Really the school ger behavior that turns man on. When she started sucking it, it was a strange feeling but after 2mins she said she sian liao, didi also sian liao........ I then suggested we moved to sex but she said NO.

I was so close to tasting the forbidden fruit that i was masturbating almost everynite. Weeks later, i had a naughty idea. Me and 2 other classmates decided to call and buy blue tapes from those flyers they slot into your HDB flat with a pager number attached. We in the end managed to get it and i came into my possession my 1st blue tape (the rest used to be borrowed). I went to Pats house as her parents are working and she is alway alone at home in the afternoon. I told her i have a blue tape and is she interested to watch it together, she at 1st said no but in the end i think she was curious too so i played the tape. I still remember the show, it was a Hong Kong movie about a erotic Empress Dowager. At first she was saying and commenting gross and disgusting. Was thinking most likely my virgin status going to stay and then suddenly she just pop the question and ask do i have a condom if she allows me to try? Of coz i have, i came well prepared....

So i being too excited and inexperience, forgot to give the lady her pre-sex service and jump to sex immediately. When i inserted didi into Pat, she let out an urggg... very painful.... I never felt something like this b4 too. didi was damn shiok.... After pumping around 15 strokes slowly, saw on the french cap, there was blood.... I panick and pulled didi out. As i withdraw some blood ended on the sofa too.... Pat started crying saying her below is on fire and she is in pain... things was getting from bad to worst.... We both went to the toilet to wash up, wash the sofa stain and hug each other till she stopped crying and fell asleep.

My 1st time was truely an experience. After this bad experience, me and Pat tried 1 more time but it was equally a bad sex experience. After that we break up within a month.

BTW she is married with 2 kids now, guess she likes sex now

Sorry fellow bros for writting so much just got carried away....
If anyone interested in the other 3 virgin experiences, will write another day as need to rush off....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 27-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy99
I had screwed before 4 virgins(all my X gfs). Tell U the truth, virgins not fun at all. They are really too afraid and shy. They will not permit too much penetration as it does really hurt alot for some cases.

My 1st X was Patricia
Bro carry on leh tell us your sexperience with the other 3 virgins...wah you can nearly claim title of Virgin Killer..
Old 02-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

My 2nd X gf was when i was waiting to enter Poly..... it was around 6months after breaking up with Patricia....

By now, i had made quite afew screws in GL after the horrible experience with the Patricia. Then Serene came into my life..... She was 17, repeating her O'levels. She is quite a party ger. Met her at a tea dance in Fire Disco.... After a couple of dates, we both soon engaged in heavy patting.... She was different from Pat. she enjoys heavy patting.... When i propose sex, she will give excuses and say no that we are advancing too fast.... After constanting budding her for sex, she finally told me that she is a virgin..... I did not believe her as she is pretty good with oral sex.... but anyway just played along and said I also virgin and wish to try out sex too.... very curious and heard its fun.... anyway she did not consent to it saying she wants to keep it for the right guy and most likely her husband.... very sad liao.....

2 months later, I was really getting sick of heavy patting and i needed sex. It so happened i was attending a chalet with her at East Coast Park. It was her class outing. We did the usual, like cycling and bbq but night came i started planning to see anyway i can end up lucky...

Me and Serene went for a walk at night. It was around 3am, we ended up at the back of a closed bicycle kiosk. At least it was not facing the front where people were still walking, only have lots of bushes and a small lane behind the kiosk. We were engaging in very passionate kissing, fingering and squeezing. The next thing i did was unclip her bra. There was a slap on my hand and she said "public place" but nothing else happened so i decided to ventured further.... I went back to continue working on her vargina. She was wearing a mini skirt so it was pretty easy for me to ventured from below into her. judging from her groans and breathing sound , i felt it was the time to strike, i took off my bermudas and she immediately just slip it into her mouth.... but that was not what i wanted so i withdraw and told her i need her badly..... she said ok....... I immediately ask her sit on top of me so that i can penetrate into her, she did just that and i entered her. She has the tightest and most moist pussy i ever had. Its also the 1st time i doing raw with a ger. When i entered fully, she let out a groan and said its very painful.... I continue pumping her and her groans became more like agony groans... as the sex continue i realised she is a VIRGIN as she really do not know much about sex... she does not know what to do!!! Her groaning was making me more gian but the mosquitos are irritating and biting me all the way. I then turn her over and started pumping her doggy style as it is my fav. It did not take me long to come as i been holding back for too long.... Before cumming, i ask her does she know how sperm taste like and will she like to try? She said ok. So i quickly withdraw and put didi in the mouth and came inside her. As i was releasing my load into her, she quickly withdraw halfway and abit of my load ended on the ground. The worst part is she also spit out whats in her mouth onto my shoe.... Great!!!! now i have sperm shoes..... She apologised and said she never expected it to taste like this... told her not everyone likes it just like not everyone likes durian......

We clean up the mess and walk back to the chalet.... On the way, i ask her did she like sex? She said its very painful until now she is in pain as her pussy feeling very sore... She also added kanna bitten by mosquitos until siao, next time she dun want to have sex in a park area... I then ask her is she really a virgin? She said yes. The closest she had to sex was when her X bf 2yrs back was about to insert his dick into her virgina but then he came before he did it.... Well thats a loss for him and a gain for me.... Anyway me and Serene ended up having sex afew more times and the sex got better until we broke up a year later as i met Joan....

BTW, the sperm stain on the shoe never vanish, it stayed there until the day i threw the shoe away.

If there is anyone who is interested in my sex experience with Joan the virgin, need to wait as i will post it another day.

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 02-11-2005, 10:49 AM
kohhiangyong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam
bros,

who never fucked virgins here b4, pls raise hands.. haha.

I personally never fucked a virgin in 32 fucking years... damn.

wonder how it is like. hehe
u mean u have been fucking for 32 years?

how old would that make u?
Old 02-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy99

she does not know what to do!!! Her groaning was making me more gian but the mosquitos are irritating and biting me all the way. .

wahahaha so funnie. nice story there. will be waiting for your session with joan.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

My 3rd X virgin GF was Joan.

I had just completed my BMT and posted to a camp in the eastern part of Singapore to attend a course. I had dropped out of poly due to my hatred for what i was studying. I do miss the poly meimei's. Anyway i was 19 and serving my country and worst of all my GF at that time, dump me around 3months ago as i was botak, poor and stayed in camp (during BMT). She found a Regular navy officer instead. Good choice at least he has a car and stable income while i was only receiving $240 a month.

Anyway life in the army without a girl can be very lonely for poor botak boys like us. I soon begin to meet new friends through different channels like meet a friend column in magazines, clubbing and introduction from friends. I will simply put as i was single, desperate and horny. However too poor for a session in GL.

One day, me and an army friend Richard went on a double date organised by him. I did not want to go as so far all the blind and double dates i been too has either been fat or ugly gers. However he managed to convinced me with a jug of beer. I was like thinking to myself, 19 going on to 20 dating 16 years old, what a wonderful life!!!

The 2 victims were both 16 years old. Richard was with Sharon and i was with Joan. When i saw Joan, i was like are you sure you are 16? She was a C cup at least and she look easily like 20 years old.

Sharon looks like a girl but Joan looks like a woman.

I managed to make small talk with her, like me we were both dragged here by their respective friends for the double date. Both of them are currently waiting for their O level results and working part time in a fashion boutique in Orchard. After a nice dinner, me and Richard said good bye to the gers and reported back to camp.

Next day, Richard told me that Joan through Sharon had ask for my pager number so that we can keep in contact. I was like r u sure? but that night, Joan did page me and i chit chat with her the whole night. Within 3 weeks she was my gf. Richard had no such luck with Sharon. I was Joan 2nd BF. Me and Joan depite being together never have sex before. We alway stopped at patting. However it will all change on Valentine's Day.

On Valentines Day, i made the perfect arrangement for us. It was great that Feb 14 was on a Sat too. After making sure that no one was going to be at home, i cooked a meal for her and invited her to my place for dinner. With a candle light atmosphere, it was romantic considering the food i whipped out is good too. Soon I brought her to my room to watch video tapes.

While in the middle of the show, i slowly slipped my hands under her dress and touch her panties. There was no objection at all. We started kissing passionately and before we know it, we were engaging in passionate foreplay. she took off my boxers and took off her dress. Soon she was in her bra and panties. I slowly took off her bra and realised she has got big nipples, around the size of an old 50cent coin. I slowly took off her panties and wanted to lick her cunt but she objected strongly saying if i want i can use finger to insert but cannot use mouth as dirty. So i respected her and just fingered her while she gave me a HJ. I guess i may have hit the G spot on her as suddenly she stop working on didi and hug me instead asking me to enter her saying she love me alot and want to experience sex with me. How can i refuse a lady's request so i entered her. Until this point i did not know she was a virgin as it never cross my mind to ask (assume she is not) but when didi penetrated in, i felt her virgina to be extremely tight. I knew i had hit the jackpot again. she is a virgin. I ask her and she said yes she is and she wants me to proceed with it. I promise her i will be gentle.

But like all virgins after the 1st maybe 15-20 strokes, Joan complained of pain. Didi too pain as Joan really very tight so i withdraw. In the dim light of my room, i saw didi covered in blood and then it hits me. Serne was a virgin and did not have blood but Pat and Joan have and it had stained my bed!!! Should have taken some precaution like put a cloth over the bedsheet. I am now in deep shit as what am i going to tell my mum regarding the 4 drops of blood on my bedsheet? By now the mood had died. She too complained of tummyache. I quickly took the bedsheet out, use Dynamo rub on it and constantly scrub on it to remove it. Soon it was barely visible can now disguist as chocolate stain.

Anyway after that we cuddled through the night. I then brought her back home to rest. She was apologising for spoiling the evening but i told her its ok, we will have more opportunities and its true. Virgin sex with her was bad but subsequent session were wonderful. Joan love sex and was alway readint o try new things. Our weekends were mostly make up of sex thats all. We were together till i ORD until i initiated the breakup as i had to go overseas to study and it will not fair to her to wait here in Singapore.

I will post on my last virgin experience i had another day. Her name is April.....

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 09-11-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well....guess i am also one lucky man over here as i have sex with 3 virgins before (one of them is now my wife), the other 2 is my ex-gf (one is from one of my post before about my most beloved lady...the one from China...you can do a search....and the other is also my ex. and she is a mix of Lebanese/Norweign blood. God...i got to know here from "Swing Singapore" party which we used to have in Orchard road many many years ago...haha...she was beautiful but too bad she went back to Norway with her dad after she completed her poly studies here about more than 10 years ago....think she is now the owner of a castle-style hotel in Norway and married...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1