The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JL66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....

hi, bro,
sure or not 80% true
u must be handsome if not she won't give...
Old 12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 21
ilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of light

actually if they're sharing the same condo, she must be thinking TS's financial situation shouldn't be too bad either. Thus the feeling of security and safety.
Old 13-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

waiting for your update......
Old 14-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
gugugege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello n gd afternoon. camping here for TS next instalment.
Old 14-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....

Nice story, TS. Please continue...........

Very interesting to read.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here for more!!!
keep it cuming keep it cumming
Old 16-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
chia_zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the hornybro is having his oc with him all the times can't update almost everyday, sad... But I'll keep camping here... Keep it up bro...
Old 16-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story keep it up.
Old 17-08-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
honybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros..thks for waiting was busy these few days..and was looking out for more chance to have eat out...been looking out for horny PRC hsewifes ..hehe

Re: Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....part 6

while enjoying myself feeling shiok wif a horny hsewife sucking my cock..i need to use this chance to c if i will get more fr her plus more bonking in future..however i cant tink much since she was trying her very best sucking with such gd skill tat i was tinking i am in G land wif all the PRC..but if of cos i am not i in a better plc at a PRC hsewife home enjoying a BBBJ..

she look at me again..licking the tip of my cock..sucking it fast & slow making sure i am shiok but will not cum...cos fr her expression the CFM look i sure she will need my cock to be in her pussy not in her mouth...after 5 mins of mind blowing BBBJ i need a rest fr her mouth so i pick her up fr the position she is in..and tell her let bath and go to bed..she then nod her head..

so she proceed to help mi bath and ask me to wait outside for her..yes finally..chance to bonk her...i wonder wat was she tinking just now y so sudden tat my dream CUM true..she then come out with her towel wrapping on her body..and ask me did i wait very long..and say the wait should be worth it rite..i did plan for this to happen..

WHAT!! she know i was planning to bonk her fr day 1? she then say she know when the way i reacted aft she ask me the way to the supermarket..and the 2nd time which is today we met..she was waiting for the chance to met me..cos of 1 simple reason..SHE A LONELY & A HORNY HSEWIFE!!

she then proceed to unwarp herself and show me a fair slim body with a pair of round firm boob and a well trim pussy..wat a sight..i have a instant hard on and she was happie to c tat..and say cant wait liao rite..hehe..

"let c how u perform on bed..if u tat gd we can have more great time together since my husband is alwys not around" she say

wtf she is already a turn on wif tat sexy body of her now fr wat she say i will need to work hard for my chance..she then climb on to the bed,take away my towel..keep climbing towards me while licking me from down to up..kissing and giving a lick to my hard cock while climbing to me directly and..There we are frenching like there is no tomorrow..

of cos while i am frenching my hand are doing their job also..fondling her boobs..all natural and firm..not too big not too small..just wat i like..

now is my turn to show her wat i can do to her..hehe..i turn her around..tell her tat is my turn now and proceed to lick her from up to down of her body..stopping at her boobs...giving them a gd suck like a baby sucking fr a mother..she was starting to give out soft moans...then on wif the attack i go from boobs to her pussy..

she already a little wet fr this..as she did some trim for her pussy is easier for me to lick them..i love it...painting her wif all i can and inserting my finger to her love hole..fr soft moan to louder & louder from her..more love liquid flowing out..i know is abt time liao..but i was waiting..teasing her using my hard hot cock circling around her pussy..

finally she is feeling too horny and tell me out loud.."WO YAO" she say..i then pretend to don understand..wat u wan i say? "WO YAO NI DE DA CHI CHI" still teasing i say i cant cos i cant give her my cock..but...SHE FINALLY SHOUTED IN ENGLISH I WAN YR COCK IN MY PUSSY!!

wow...i was shocked but shiok tat wat i wan so i need not waste my time further...put my hard hot cock in her wet pussy..she finally let out a pleasure loud moan..and say "HAO SHUANG" "HAO SHU FU" guess she did not have sex for quite long liao..hehe..

so will i get more bonking time aft this session..bros u will know soon..stay tune..update again soon..
Old 18-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

hello honybro, wat happen next???
Old 18-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat happen next???
Old 18-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
aO3Dre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very engaging storyline, camping for more....
Old 19-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
leoroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

read also hardon liao, camping 4 next part.
Old 22-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u so luckly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1