The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wau so bad already this place it The Place once upon a time...sad..so got to move on.....btw is there another place like SC ..... a replacement?

other than Kiss group I mean!

Thanks for the advise...will dropped Sc for sure!
Flamingo Hotel 8th floor used to have the same concept. Dunno now still have bo... Started by previous SC mamasan

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 14-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Walao.. so bad huh.. my fav farm le....

Was there early this year, still manage to find SYT.. tall and swee also

Did u go late??
My horny frend wanted to try. Went there 4.30pm local time. Got about 12 gals parading.Now i don't see the female mommy liao, only one young man.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-10-2008, 09:42 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Flamingo Hotel 8th floor used to have the same concept. Dunno now still have bo... Started by previous SC mamasan
Flamingo Hotel seem new to me...will check it out when I am in Hatyai..thanks bro!
Old 14-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
My horny frend wanted to try. Went there 4.30pm local time. Got about 12 gals parading.Now i don't see the female mommy liao, only one young man.
Bro.. I always reach there 12-1 pm. Can walk around looking at FL w/o makeup. Their doors usually are open.

The young chap with long hair ka.. speaks English well. Maybe he promoted to papasan

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 14-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Flamingo Hotel seem new to me...will check it out when I am in Hatyai..thanks bro!
Shifu..u update hor if the farm is still around. My news is outdated hor .. kekekeke

Old 15-10-2008, 01:06 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shifu..u update hor if the farm is still around. My news is outdated hor .. kekekeke
yes...will do that when I am there in a early next month as got something to settle..sure....me no shifu leh...thre is so many shifu...I am an old small fly only!
Old 16-10-2008, 10:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
you dont tc la... i jio you, but you always said not free la this la... now plan go hatyai also dont jio me... sia cai ni.....
Old 17-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That Playman is a pilot, fly aeroplane one......hor....
Old 17-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
yes...will do that when I am there in a early next month as got something to settle..sure....me no shifu leh...thre is so many shifu...I am an old small fly only!
and then you fly people aeroplane.... how you go, you say only free after taking bonus...... the economy so bad have bonus....
Old 17-10-2008, 03:47 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
That Playman is a pilot, fly aeroplane one......hor....
Hahaha fly aeroplane is better than to go and got nothing else to fly....and all my staff will fly me......economy no good but a bit of luck on my luck....as I pray pray a bit not only prey prey....hahahahah!

Quote:
and then you fly people aeroplane.... how you go, you say only free after taking bonus...... the economy so bad have bonus....
If not mistaken...this year got leh....that is why I need to take care of business first.....if not ....... no more cheong as out of $$$!
Old 17-10-2008, 03:52 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I might have to go and do some banking in Hatyai and at the same time stay a night and check out the place......! My banking only takes the most 1 hour so the rest of the day....walk a bit and if tired call aunty to fetch loh!
Old 17-10-2008, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I might have to go and do some banking in Hatyai and at the same time stay a night and check out the place......! My banking only takes the most 1 hour so the rest of the day....walk a bit and if tired call aunty to fetch loh!
Sure, my Lord, but try not going round ON people OK......

otherwise you have to host another aviation dinner... many people waiting hor.... for free food...

ha ha ha ha...
Old 17-10-2008, 04:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Sure, my Lord, but try not going round ON people OK......

you know that I hardly go so I love to see all my shifu when I am there.....but it back fire.....and luckier i didn't go.....something happened gut feeling .........ha ha ha ha...
otherwise you have to host another aviation dinner... many people waiting hor.... for free food...

Well....it is clearly my fault so I have to host the dinner.....loh! with open heart at least so many shifus attend my dinner...hahahahah!

The next trip for Aanok in on December.....so this time I will go quietly.....no more ON people or jio people .......
if not bankrupt....not on flower...but on dinner...hahahahh!
Old 17-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Got SMS liao! bUT I COULDN'T make it as i have a corporate dinner tonite.U guys enjoy! Hope to see all the archan next time.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-10-2008, 05:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Got SMS liao! bUT I COULDN'T make it as i have a corporate dinner tonite.U guys enjoy! Hope to see all the archan next time.
Sure....next time....must come and share your sexperience..hahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1