The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 23-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zfie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Been watching this forum for quite some time, and just today had my first experience in KK and wanted to write a FR

Port: WxngFxiInxxxxxxRef
Name: No 33
Race: PRC
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Skin: very smooth and silky 10/10
Boobs: C ori
Ass: 7/10
Pussy: 7/10
Massage: 9/10, Massage was super great.
HJ: 7/10
FJ: Asked but too expensive, 500 so didn't proceed
Moan: 8/10
Damage: Privacy Room 80 + 300 (B2B + HJ)
WIR: Maybe no, very expensive, if price ok would've proceeded

Ok, actually tried to call their number but no response it was close. I actually saw alot of FRs about this place. When I arrived I asked why I couldn't reach them, apparently the phone was off. I actually had a person in mind, which was from an FR back in Sept 2023, Tomyum. so I asked the counter by name, as that FR didn't have Number. the counter said can only do 1hr cos got booked after that. so I was asked to go to the room, as I waited in the room, I was greeted by PRC lady. actually I didn't mind cos the moment she entered she was what I saw was a hot lady, eventho I was expecting Tomyum. I asked if she can speak English but unfortunately she said no, maybe just little, so it was very difficult to talk to her unless you can speak mandarin.Was asked to take of clothes, only underwear left and asked to lay down on the bed face down, then she started massage, I was expecting something like a light massage but the massage was the real deal, all the tight knots from shoulder to back it was an actual massage, then she pulled my underwear off and slowly massaging from the ass to the balls, it was WOW, then she massage the legs was also the real deal. at the end of that maybe 25min left she asked in Chinese but didn't understand, so used translator, she asked what if want HJ or B2B, I asked what about FJ, she gave 500, so I was thinking very hard, that's super expensive, so I just proceeded with B2B which was 300, if HJ only is 150, and when she open the whole clothes, what I saw was a hot body and beautiful set of breasts. she rubbed her soft silky body on my back, and she asked me to turn around rubbed her body again and laid on my side, spit on the manhood and slowly started to stroke..while she was stroking, I played around with both her nipples and the moan started to get louder, managed to lick it abit but mostly played around her nipples while she was stroking. then I came, she cleaned on her own at the toilet and afterwards asked me to clean.
Old 23-12-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Been watching this forum for quite some time, and just today had my first experience in KK and wanted to write a FR

Port: WxngFxiInxxxxxxRef
Pussy: 7/10

Ok, actually tried to call their number but no response it was close. I actually saw alot of FRs about this place. When I arrived I asked why I couldn't reach them, apparently the phone was off. I actually had a person in mind, which was from an FR back in Sept 2023, Tomyum. so I asked the counter by name, as that FR didn't have Number. the counter said can only do 1hr cos got booked after that. so I was asked to go to the room, as I waited in the room, I was greeted by PRC lady. actually I didn't mind cos the moment she entered she was what I saw was a hot lady, eventho I was expecting Tomyum. I asked if she can speak English but unfortunately she said no, maybe just little, so it was very difficult to talk to her unless you can speak mandarin.Was asked to take of clothes, only underwear left and asked to lay down on the bed face down, then she started massage, I was expecting something like a light massage but the massage was the real deal, all the tight knots from shoulder to back it was an actual massage, then she pulled my underwear off and slowly massaging from the ass to the balls, it was WOW, then she massage the legs was also the real deal. at the end of that maybe 25min left she asked in Chinese but didn't understand, so used translator, she asked what if want HJ or B2B, I asked what about FJ, she gave 500, so I was thinking very hard, that's super expensive, so I just proceeded with B2B which was 300, if HJ only is 150, and when she open the whole clothes, what I saw was a hot body and beautiful set of breasts.
Old 23-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Port: WxngFxi

I actually saw alot of FRs about this place. I actually had a person in mind, which was from an FR back in Sept 2023, Tomyum. so I asked the counter by name, as that FR didn't have Number. the counter said can only do 1hr cos got booked after that. so I was asked to go to the room, as I waited in the room, I was greeted by PRC lady. actually I didn't mind cos the moment she entered she was what I saw was a hot lady, eventho I was expecting Tomyum. I asked if she can speak English but unfortunately she said no, maybe just little, so it was very difficult to talk to her unless you can speak mandarin.Was asked to take of clothes, only underwear left and asked to lay down on the bed face down, then she started massage, I was expecting something like a light massage but the massage was the real deal, all the tight knots from shoulder to back it was an actual massage, then she pulled my underwear off and slowly massaging from the ass to the balls, it was WOW, then she massage the legs was also the real deal. at the end of that maybe 25min left she asked in Chinese but didn't understand, so used translator, she asked what if want HJ or B2B, I asked what about FJ, she gave 500, so I was thinking very hard, that's super expensive, so I just proceeded with B2B which was 300, if HJ only is 150, and when she open the whole clothes, what I saw was a hot body and beautiful set of breasts.
Old 23-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Port: WxngFxi
Massage: 9/10, Massage was super great. it was actual massage, not light tap.

This is my first review, after massage finished she asked in Chinese which I could understand so she used translator..she initially only offered HJ and B2B, so I ask what about full service, then she said 500, so I asked what about HJ or B2B, 150 and 300 respectively.. honestly she was great, if wasn't for the expensive FJ would've proceeded, but damn wasn't expecting that price. Will try again other Number based on prev FR I saw or try CP.
Old 24-12-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
nyamkoki8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Port: K@I X*N
Name: No.8
Race: Filipino
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 gigantic fake boobs and butt, has a back tattoo
Boobs: 7/10 really big, can be strange and interesting to look at
Ass: 7/10 huge but feels and looks slightly more normal compared to boobs
Pussy: Shaved
Massage: 5/10 standard
HJ: 6/10 pretty quick, just a teaser before amazing bj.
BBBJ: 11/10 the best bj I have ever had, used her tongue well and licked my balls and ass. i still remember how nice her tongue felt, soft with a smooth motion. almost yelled 'FUCK' because of how nice her bj felt. never thought i'd enjoy rimming too, caught me by surprise.
B2B: 8/10 used boobs for quick titjob, then placed her boobs on my face. she shoved my fingers in her mouth a couple of times and swirled with her tongue. licked my nipples and ears, massaged my cock between her thighs too
DATY: N/A
DFK: 9/10 almost swallowed me. she knows how to use her tongue
FJ: N/A
Moan: 8/10 not much because we had to be quiet but felt natural
GFE: 9/10 friendly, speaks english better than most
Damage: 78 at counter, 300 for BBBJ & B2B. 200 for just BBBJ
WIR: Fuck yes
Old 24-12-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Sorry to all the bros heree, I just noticed that the FR that I submitted did go through but idk after how long it went through, cos after I posted FR and see it was not there, so I thought it didn't get through, so I reposted maybe cos too long kah or something. now I know if post FR will just have to wait very long time until it pops up on the forum
Old 24-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Albert94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojokk View Post
Port : okt 2805
Name: wawa
Race: local
Face: 8 /10
Body: 9/10 slim petite
boobs: 3/10,
DFK: she refused. shy
BJ: 8/10
Fingering: 9/10. make her horny for easy switch
FJ: 10/10. fuck tight pussy!
DATY: she refused. shy.
GFE: 9/10. no rushing and chat with u like long term boyfie
WIR: definitely
Damage: 250 (actually 180 cuz im regular cust)

the room has no current. so very hot but for me still ok cuz the girl damn naughty. this okt stock same like cecel, not prostitute juz work if needed money. pussy so tight especially when she on top. she will fuck u until she cummin. damn wild. all this make u forget u are in the house without current and aircond. hahahaha
Helo bro can pm wawa contact??
Old 24-12-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Few weeks ago I posted about local FL before. Giving out the contact now.

I just call this the Elly port. 4 of them but so far I only tried 1. All young locals. incall at KK town area. outcall also can. Elly will provide their photos. they all don't work everyday so by luck also i guess.

Pls post FR those who taken already.

Interested can DM.
Can u dm me her contact?
Old 24-12-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfie View Post
Sorry to all the bros heree, I just noticed that the FR that I submitted did go through but idk after how long it went through, cos after I posted FR and see it was not there, so I thought it didn't get through, so I reposted maybe cos too long kah or something. now I know if post FR will just have to wait very long time until it pops up on the forum
u just need to press submit button once enough. the Admin page will upload in a while, sometime in the same day, some next day depends on global internet user trafic also. hv a nice xmas eve and happy merry xmas everyone. happy holidays.
Old 24-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
u just need to press submit button once enough. the Admin page will upload in a while, sometime in the same day, some next day depends on global internet user trafic also. hv a nice xmas eve and happy merry xmas everyone. happy holidays.
Ya, I just noticed that since it was my first FR, anyways thanks and happy holidays
Old 24-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Port: CP
Name: No 18
Race: PRC, arrived only 2 months.
Body: Didn't open clothes
Services: Rushing
Always kept going out of the room for some reason, maybe can equal to half hour worth kept going out, the FJ probably lasted quite short cos she kept asking if finished already or not...short Bj with plastic cover, Missionary and then Doggy..but kept asking if finished or not.
GFE: 1/10
WIR: No, overly expensive, maybe other ML but not this one
Damage: VIP 1.5h 110 + FJ 300 + BJ 100...and then additional B2B + BJ 300, honestly felt like ripoff... initial 2nd one offered 400 for FJ so I declined and she offered B2B

She actually contacted me through Michat, along with another ML. This is definitely the worst one yet. hopefully will have better experience later evening for last day at KK at different MP...had better experience yesterday at WxngFxi
Old 24-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
2p4u0g1tes is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thui View Post
Can u dm me her contact?
Hello Mr Thui if you asking contact from someone you should be the one to dm Mr
Playstate instead asking him to dm you, don't be ridiculous
Old 24-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
sly602 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyamkoki8 View Post
Port: K@I X*N
Name: No.8
Race: Filipino
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 gigantic fake boobs and butt, has a back tattoo
Boobs: 7/10 really big, can be strange and interesting to look at
Ass: 7/10 huge but feels and looks slightly more normal compared to boobs
Pussy: Shaved
Massage: 5/10 standard
HJ: 6/10 pretty quick, just a teaser before amazing bj.
BBBJ: 11/10 the best bj I have ever had, used her tongue well and licked my balls and ass. i still remember how nice her tongue felt, soft with a smooth motion. almost yelled 'FUCK' because of how nice her bj felt. never thought i'd enjoy rimming too, caught me by surprise.
B2B: 8/10 used boobs for quick titjob, then placed her boobs on my face. she shoved my fingers in her mouth a couple of times and swirled with her tongue. licked my nipples and ears, massaged my cock between her thighs too
DATY: N/A
DFK: 9/10 almost swallowed me. she knows how to use her tongue
FJ: N/A
Moan: 8/10 not much because we had to be quiet but felt natural
GFE: 9/10 friendly, speaks english better than most
Damage: 78 at counter, 300 for BBBJ & B2B. 200 for just BBBJ
WIR: Fuck yes
I've added her on mc dy, shame she doesn't offer FJ, but just imagine what the price would be
Old 24-12-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
sly602 is Cool - loads of Potential

Port: Y* R*fl*x*l*g* & B**ty C**t*e

Name: No.2
Race: TomYum
Face: 9/10 looks old but my type lol
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Pussy: Trimmed
Massage:9/10 one of the best i had (she had to cut it short to make time for FJ haha
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: N/A
B2B: N/A
DATY: N/A (Ticklish she said, but also maybe its my first time with her)
DFK: N/A
FJ: 7/10 only missionary but she said shes tired so i didnt mind
Moan: 6/10 she afraid others will hear but i still like her suppressed cute moan
GFE: 10/10 friendly, good english, asked about your day etc
Damage: 68+200(FJ)
WIR: Yes, but shes going back to Thai tomorrow, at least 2 weeks before she returns she said. So in the meantime maybe try other port, that one at *s*a C*t* which has V**tn*m stocks looks interesting
Old 24-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
lunul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly602 View Post
Port: Y* R*fl*x*l*g* & B**ty C**t*e

Name: No.2
Race: TomYum
Face: 9/10 looks old but my type lol
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Pussy: Trimmed
Massage:9/10 one of the best i had (she had to cut it short to make time for FJ haha
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: N/A
B2B: N/A
DATY: N/A (Ticklish she said, but also maybe its my first time with her)
DFK: N/A
FJ: 7/10 only missionary but she said shes tired so i didnt mind
Moan: 6/10 she afraid others will hear but i still like her suppressed cute moan
GFE: 10/10 friendly, good english, asked about your day etc
Damage: 68+200(FJ)
WIR: Yes, but shes going back to Thai tomorrow, at least 2 weeks before she returns she said. So in the meantime maybe try other port, that one at *s*a C*t* which has V**tn*m stocks looks interesting
Where is this place ya? Look like forgotten port 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1