The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 13-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just found out that TRL's Selene was here before as Galaxy's Som back in Sep 2019.
Book the first session of the day but it was delayed by a couple of hours.

Arrived a bit late.
Instructions were rather complicated.
So didn't managed to get to see her until 15 mins past my start time!

Shared apartment - Selene has a low queen bed in a pretty bare room.
Same 10% discount from photos but her facial acne from last trip has cleared up.

Selene was visibly happy to see me again!
Unfortunately with the virus situation, we had to content with just hugs at first.
Straight into the tiny shared bathroom.
First thing was to gargle with Listerine & start kissing!
Halfway thru the shower, she stopped for a BBBJ and lots of rubba rubba action.
Eventually, I suggested we move to the bedroom!

English is above average.
She works sales in Bangkok jewelery store.
Says she is back because she needed the $.

Natural small B boobs so not for boob lovers.
BBBJ was good with some DT and lots of tongue flicks on the head this time.
She was already very wet from so I motioned her to start FJ.
Starts with cowgirl, no KY needed.
This time we had DFK where possible (missionary).
Tight unshaved pussy that is quite responsive when she comes.
Shot taken in missionary after about 30mins (which is quite fast for me)

After that we just lay in bed, cuddled and slept together.
Alas due to the late morning, my stomach growling woke us up.
Looked at the time and decided to go shower, and get lunch, giving Selene some time to prepare for next customer.
As usual, she took down my clothes and handed them to me as I dressed like a dutiful Asian wife.
And sent me off with a tight hug & kiss at the door.

Non commercial feeling and good service throughout.
Left a sextified man!
RTF - Definitely but unfortunately, in the current virus situation, I am reducing the exposure.
YMMV.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762996

Had a great session with Gif. It started off very slowly as maybe she is shy. But after some foreplay she starts to unleash her skills. Although is not the best but her service is still consider top notch. She got an excellent body and a very very tight pussy. I am struggling not to cum in any position she is in but she is just that tight. Finished off with a CIM which she took it like a champion. Kudos to that. My only regret is not going for 2 shots instead. Stupid me. And okt say no top up after 1 shot. So weight your decision before hand.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Overall well spent!
Old 13-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try PC69 Wawa over Seduction's Ivy, and did not regret my choice.

Location: 9/10. Central and very accessible, but trust me when I recommend you to bring your own towel.
Looks: 8/10. Can see a bit of make up, but overall quite good looking.
Body: 8/10. Petite, but filled out pretty well in the right places. Not for boob lovers, obviously.
French: 10/10. Intense frenching and sucking, and she's very eager to initiate.
BBBJ: 9/10. Pretty good, though a bit rough. Or maybe I'm just spoiled after Purple.
FJ: 11/10. Another commando experience for me, she rides furiously with that tight hole of hers, and just doesn't stop. I particularly enjoyed it when she did some side swaying in the middle.
PSE: 10/10. She'll definitely make it a memorable experience, teasing you back up to attention after you're spent, and even encourage you to do more to her.
RTF: Absolutely.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Felicia fr Sexamazon,

After hearing so much and strongly recommendation for this gal... I finally get to test drive her...

What I like about her...

1) From the photos, I notice she looks a bit like Jamie Yeo from a certain angle.

2) Her slim busty body and tight perky ass. when looking fr behind, there's a gap in between the legs where you can see her pussy... damn sexy lor… nearly forget... her pussy is botak…

3) Her pussy pink pink one...

4) Her BBBJ... while she DT, her tongue still twirling all over my cork teasing it... sibei shiok...

5) She is damn high while getting painted and fingered...

6) She stereo is Sonos, not the rubbish brand...

Have captured many great pics, but she say not pretty... ask me not to post... what a waste... gals also say themselves not pretty... don't understand why... but if we see, we will nose bleed...

But I have to post la... it's my style mah… so I only post those without face one... the BBBJ pic is one of the best ones I hv captured so far... wasted...

looks delicious. thanks for the fr. rep+
Old 13-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Lpcmanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros why is it after writing Honest FR all my power and points dropped? How to restore them. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpcmanu View Post
Short FR for Celine Dirty Secrets

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=761907

Location central with walking distance from MRT. Background checks done by OKT who is friendly.

Room decent and with good mirrors

Looks : 7/10 MILF picture off 20%
Friendly lady always ready to smile. Speaks English.
Boobs : Natural Es she is the Thai equivalent of Hitomi and small nips
Skin : Fair with ink nicely done
Body : Slim tight ass and no body fats
French : Well-versed
BBBJ : 7/10 surrendered to her but no CIM
FJ : Did not try as my mission this time was to paint her and to suck her boobs.
Painting : Shaved and she loves hard painting. Odourless and tight. Painted till she came and she was breathless. I nearly wanted to call 995.
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Definitely. It is a nice change of environment to see a nice pair of udders with small nips in the Thai stable. She held my hand whenever we are close, played playfully with my 2IC from time to time. Friendly banter throughout and felt like a good friend. Gem not to be missed. She claims that she is running a noodle shop back home and needed this job as business is bad.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
2hotIssue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros out there, I had such a great time with her that I wanted to support her in the only way I could! So without further ado, as promised the OKT to put up a FR on Jeny from Rebornlover, here's how my experiences go.

Start from the OKT service:
Efficient reply & patient on my few question. Patient enough to recommend me the right lady which what I am looking for on good body and can CIM. Thumbs up to the OKT for the friendliness and your right information.

Reached the venue on time and wait for some instruction, after the door opened, saw a pretty short hair lady with sexy hot body lady standing in front of me wearing a sexy sleeping lingerie. Wowww!!! Can't wait for the starts.

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty short shoulder length hair lady with makeup, looks close to her first photo)

Body: 9/10 (Slim tight model type body, not so tall but have a pair of smooth lsexy leg. Just have the curves at the right places. The back view of her ass is tremendous. Her boobs feel quite natural soft although is enhanced)

French/kiss: 8.5/10 (Start with some light kissing, we went on more passionate frenching during our intercourse exchange)

BBBJ/FJ: 10/10 (An enjoyable FJ performance is hard to find, and an enjoyable BBBJ even harder; hers is definitely one I will remember for a long time! Her BBBJ was a nice mix of suction and licking, and it didn't take long before I started to feel like shooting my 1st load out in her mouth. After take some rest and a few deep breaths before moving on to my 2nd round. Accommodates to your requests, once she is high she is a wild kitten on bed I was so motivate by her facial expression and actions. While riding me, or any of the other standard positions we tried, her facial expression says it all, as you can see she really tries. It take me quite some time before I exploded my 2nd pop, and we both laid down together breathless for a while)

GFE: 9/10 (Hugs and disturbing each other during some fun chat. She has a friendly and cheerful personality, which I feel is really important for an enjoyable session I like this lady!)

Overall: 9/10 (If you are looking for nice body figure not too tall, sweet pretty look short hair lady and can offer CIM she is the one here. Service wise for me is Very Good! I would recommend this lady for u all to try)
Old 13-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newbie86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Smile from Emmanuelle

I had just wanted to be a lurker when I joined but I feel that this girl is wonderful (ymmv) so I decided to post my first fr for her.

Looks: almost 90% similar to the pic except a bit more tan. But still looks fairer than the average thai girl. Has a killer smile just like the pics.
Body: very slim with a cute ass. Boobs are enhanced but stil feel soft. No tattoos! Yes!
Language: Minor English and Chinese. But enough to communicate.
Massage: nope. She doesn't like to give massage. But you can try asking.
BBBJ: standard. But you can tell her at you like.
FJ: very accommodating. Managed to change quite a few positions. Her moaning turns me on.

Overall, making out with her is like making out with that hot and bubbly female friend in your uni or poly days. I enjoyed the sex and had fun talking to her until time flies and she reminded me of the 2nd shot.

RTF: yes. Hopefully can find a time before she flys off on 21 Feb
Old 13-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
hallehluya2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Any fr for land of smile?
Old 13-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

‼️‼️‼️💎💎💎🚨🚨🚨 SYT ALERT 🚨🚨🚨💎💎💎‼️‼️‼️

LAUREN - TRL

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762701
📝📝📝
Location - East
Looks - 💯💯💯 WYSIWYG, tight body and sunshine girl look ✅✅✅
Boobs - Au natural B cup, just nice for a handful ‼️ Still can swing when doggie 🐶🐶🐶 she smell great btw, very hygienic in her actions.
BBBJ - 9/10, very slurpy + DT make sure lips really touch your groin, great tongue works and eye contact 🙉
FJ - 💯💯💯 Sultry eyes when missionary and finish off in doggie with her looking back when you fuck hard, made me cum and thrust a few hard one in until last drop🐸 her ass is really made for doggy + her slim waist fucking hell 😱

Overall a good fuck totally worth, her hospitality and conversations really goes well with her sunshine face. 💯💯💯 sex kitten, requesting Bro Ash to throw in uniform schoolgirl if possible 😂

Old 13-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
frefreh is one of the Best!frefreh is one of the Best!frefreh is one of the Best!

late FR for Coffee from LAX

Looks: 8/10 thai tan, puppy looks, slightly older but this is definitely her
Body: 8/10 short cute girl, boobs are big for her body.
French: n/a didn't try
BBBJ: 9/10 very good at teasing, many pattern
Pussy: 8/10 tight and shaved
FJ: 9/10 her ass is really good for the deed, likes to be spanked
GFE: 12/10 this is where she shines. Cute and giggly, she is always trying to make you feel comfortable. Worked in japan before very service oriented babe. there was some time left so she help me trim my toe nails haha be careful she will kc you

good bonk, if you are feeling unloved pls do yrself a favor and go try her
Old 13-02-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jordan92 is Cool - loads of Potential

NATTY, Seduction, 13/02.

Wow! Such a classy lady with a megawatt smile.

Okt: 10/10 like a friend now. Friendly, professional, funny
Looks: 10/10. Shes pretty. Looks like shes mixed.
Body: haiyoo. Dont need to describe lah. See it to believe it! Damn solid.
Boobs: I like it big. It's a 10.
French: like a leech. It cushions when u kiss. Damn it! She's game for it.
GFE: 11/10. No one is like her. I'm impressed. Showered me throughly like a baby. Folded my clothes, list goes on. With her addictive smile always. Smells good too!
BBBJ: She has to be the overall queen. DT fast, deep, non stop. Just brilliant.
FJ: 10/10. Shes just phenomenal. Shes really into it & a really sex machine. Her moans!!!

& most importantly, shes does COF! sprayed all over her pretty, blemish free face. Then she took over n spray the remaining using her own hands. N keep sucking till the cows come home. & smile again. A true professional.

Overall, shes hard to beat. Cant believe I might have found my best bonk for 2020. N it's still Feb. Good job Seduction. Please bring her back again. Bring in more quality girls like her. Dont wait & waste time. She's the one.

Happy Bonking.
Cheers
Old 13-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
breetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Felicia from Sexamazon

Location is central and easily accessible. Downside is no towel so bring your own.

Looks: 8/10 abit blemish on face but very cute looking

Body: 9/10 slim tight body with no fats. Had nice butt that I couldn’t stop squeezing

Pussy: 10/10 shaved clean, no smell. Had a great time feasting on her bald pussy and listening to her moan softly. She was grabbing my hair and squirming all over the bed as she got really wet. Gently fingered her until she came all over my fingers

Boobs: 8/10 boobs abit hard due to enhancements, but was a good handful. Enjoyed sucking on her nipples, which were a nice length and were quite sensitive

French: 10/10 speaks french very well, lots of tongue action, especially during sex and fingering as she gets really horny

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, maintains eye contact. Had to stop her before I popped

FJ: 10/10 tight pussy, soft moans and her CFM look meant it was hard not to pop after a while. Gave her a CIM which she took without complaints

GFE: 10/10 will cuddle and massage after the deed. Quite good English and easy to chat with

Thanks OKT for taking the booking
Old 13-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kim from TRL 13Feb20
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762693

OKT: friendly, gave clear instructions to help navigate to actual location
Look: More pretty compared to photos. look more natural when I met her and a SYT uni grad from BKK
Body: Slim with long slender legs and big C boobs
Boobs: Big C man made boobs, still quite soft for me, best is see them bounce around during missionary and cowgirl
French: very enjoyable, she is very gentle at first and it gets more intense as we french more thru out the session
BBBJ: slurpy and occasional DT, fast and furious and also hardworking, also paid some attention to the balls area
FJ: beautiful one line abalone, succulent with no odour, after I painted her, I did her in missionary for 1st shot , seeing her big boobs wiggle around during FJ made me cannot tahan and quickly I shoot my load. 2nd shot start with her in cowgirl. She is a helluva rider, for a good 10mins she ride until she is tired then we switch to missionary again. I bang her in missionary with our lips locked. As I up my pace, I can hear her moan starting to increase and after awhile I shot my load. Overall a very enjoyable time.
GFE: she washed me up before and after the deed. In between the shots she would lay on my shoulder and engage in small talk in English without the help of Google translate.

Overall, I would highly recommend her as she is considered a gem for the service she provides. Will continue to support her until she leaves our shore at the end of Feb.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cyeung8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=7...ighlight=catty

FR for Catty (Mansions)

Looks : 8.5 / 10 (Depending on individual, she looks pretty, slim and petite) boobs not big but the kind of GND looks that I like, grows on you).

Frenching : 9 / 10 Speaks french

Catbath : 9 /10 Yes, she licks you everywhere and perks her ass high while she is doing so. As observed by other bros, she likes to lick your legs, which is kinda shiok for me especially around the inner thighs, knees and balls.

BBBJ : 10/ / 10 OMG ... like the rest of the bros who rated her, she sucks cock all the way down DT. Kudos to her effort. I apologized to her for making her choke while doing the DT but she said she liked it and took it once again like a champ !

Painting : 9 / 10 She edges automatically to the side of the bed and let you lick her nicely trimmed pussy (no smell). She enjoys it very much and I did it for a straight 15 minutes twice !

FJ : 9 / 10 She can really take some serious hard continuous thumping. Her expressions on her face was just priceless. She BBBJ me in the bathroom and coming out to the bed to DT, immediately cap me, jumped straight onto my hard rod and rode me like there is no tomorrow. I had to stop her furious riding and grinding on me before its too late and she gamely switched to missionary. She immediately went straight to the edge of the bed without telling her and spreaded her legs.. Woah, mai tu liao, I slammed her piak piak piak, looking at her facial expressions and both her hands on my butt cheeks edging me on, I came real hard. Both perspiring, she hugged me like a baby and chatted with her through translation on phone. Took quick shower and in no time, she was making my rod hard again. Grabbed my butt cheeks again while I was slamming her hard in 3 different positions until the bed shook and shot my second load with her screaming. Legs super jelly liao.

RTF : Definitely, make her happy bros for tomorrow Valentine's day. Nice one from Mansions bro.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!

Stable: RL
GIRL: Jeny and Jan

Not gonna rate but rather bring you guys through a little story.

I’m one that browse through all the recent FRs (excluding those with low power 1 post) before deciding whom to go for. What caught my attention was a FR by a fellow bro on them and voila.

Jan welcomed me with a great wide smile and led me to the room. Jeny came shortly after in a wine colored short dress looking absolutely stunning. Now it’s obvious both share different vibe with jan the crazy smiley one while Jeny the colder hotter one.

Bath was done by Jan with a quick bbbj and we left to the bed. Jan started frenching and catbath while Jeny started her bbbj followed with reverse cowgirl done amazingly and various other position. Jeny the encouraging one continued cathbath and we had tongue fight through it. 1-0 to Jeny. Now I know Jeny is the soft gentle version coupled with Jan the rough commando version.

During the break, we had great chat and laughter. Their English were good and it’s easy to communicate. Jeny started swaying seductively while looking at the mirror. It was a sight to behold. I don’t know the chat goes but led to us being patients from mental hospital, Jeny sharing that she usually worked in the western side of the globe thus explaining her command of English. Somehow, we ended up watching jeny’s videos (for you to find out) and threesome porn.

Here comes a little imitation from the video by both marking the start of the second round. Roleswere reverse with Jan’s strong and fast bbbj while Jan brought out something special for me to play with on her. The deed started and while I’m fucking Jan, Jeny stood by the corner masturbating herself with tools. Honestly I don’t know where to look at and if I were to focus on both, my eyes would probably go full bonkers. Jan likes it a little tougher thus, some hair pulling during blowjob and a little choking with a lot of spanking. She totally went crazy over it moaning loudly. Jeny continued with her moans, shaking when she’s about to come and mumbling language I can’t make out if it’s Thai or jap.

Got tired from the sex and laid down asking for a CIM. Jan replied saying “for you, anywhere also can”. It’s a 1-1 score with her GFE. Jeny came to help out with some oil as they switch around. Jeny’s hands were magical, I recommend everyone to try it once considering I’m a blowjob person, I enjoyed her skillful hands. When I’m close, Jan took it all like a champion. 2-1.

As Jan went to wash up, Jeny continued with some oil massage on the groin and thigh area relaxing the tension build up because of them. I’m gonna give it a 2-2 draw with her after sex service.

They pair up well with each complimenting one another. The things jan does while jeny doesn’t allows me to have every service possible. You just need to find out who can do what. Then again, Jan does everything you want as she’s the crazier one out of the both complimented with the visual Jeny.

Jan’s returning next week so do try the combo before she leaves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1