The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 02-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken88999 View Post
Bro!! For yr ( word up!! ) I'll stop fr nw
N let c how thing go on ok!!! Bro NATO u'r
RSM pls stick on it ok

Hv a great weekend bro !!!!
Oh man. By hanging around with you, you bring back so many memories.

Word up was a favorite song during my time and guess during your time also.

Bet you have not heard that song in so long right bro?

You have a great weekend too my friend.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 14
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Oh man. By hanging around with you, you bring back so many memories.

Word up was a favorite song during my time and guess during your time also.

Bet you have not heard that song in so long right bro?

You have a great weekend too my friend.
Ya! One of my favorite tooo! So many memories at tat time....haiz...!
Thank for the song bro!!!!
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 02-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya! One of my favorite tooo! So many memories at tat time....haiz...!
Thank for the song bro!!!!
Those were the days of being young and reckless. Sometimes, I feel the younger generation did not have as much fun as I did.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
1) I never called you guys pigs or dogs.

2) I was the one who was insulted first, was merely replying accordingly.

3) I've explained everything clearly in my note which I re-posted in blue fonts
Maybe U should repost that Note.

Quote:
Those were the days of being young and reckless. Sometimes, I feel the younger generation did not have as much fun as I did.
Yah Bro.. Days of being young n reckless..
Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yalor bro !!! Nw they duno how to Yeo r Yeo Liao
They ONI know gangnam style
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yalor bro !!! Nw they duno how to Yeo r Yeo Liao
They ONI know gangnam style
I just cannot understand gangnam style really. Sorry to say. Maybe I too old fashion. If you want to ride a horse go and learn how to ride a horse. I actually prefer to ride horses backback.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Who's that gal

u r welcum bro...

coincidentalky i saw AnNa again yesterday...think perhaps Bronzegod may be right after all...seems like she may fit yr description except she aint 170+cm bare foot but think she fits tat ht description wif her 4inch plus sexy killer heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro.. Thank you very much for the FR and informations
Good tips will go hunting at 2062 soon for my dream mm
Old 02-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ride a White Horse

Quote:
I just cannot understand gangnam style really. Sorry to say. Maybe I too old fashion. If you want to ride a horse go and learn how to ride a horse. I actually prefer to ride horses backback.
talking of "horses" n old songs...the lyrics of this old hit cums to mind by Laid Back

If you wanna ride
Don't ride a white horseIf
you wanna ride
Don't ride a white horse

White horse
Don't ride a white horse
White horse
Don't ride a white horse

Don't ride a white horse
White horse
Don't ride a white horse

No noIf you wanna be rich
You've got to be a bitch
I said richBitch
If you wanna be rich
You've got to be a bitch
Rich, bitchRich, you bitch

If you wanna ride
Ride a white poneyRide, ride a white poney
White poneyWhite poney 
Old 03-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. Sorry but it's all explained already. It's a very long long note I wrote last year.

I wrote it sincerely, with good intentions and no malice.

I've already forgiven and forgotten about all that even though you guys attacked me so many times again and again.

I think for every one post I made to explain, you guys will gang up like a bunch of bullies to reply with at least 50 posts of insults. That's really uncalled for.

But still, I forgave abnd forgot till now you guys wanna bring it all up again, so I just re-paste the explanation from before.

I even try my best to be nice to you guys and make friends plus support your threads by posting some nice vids or even tips for bros like Wu Song Jr when he asked who is the girl he might have seen walking to 2062.

I really mean well and am not seeking to argue or fight or anything.

Hope you understand.
Yes you and bro omnia are kind enuf to help me on the chio prc from 2062 and i really appreciated that. In fact yestetday when i and prince went 2036 saw the same prc went in to 2062 and i guess its confirmed she is An na

But that is a separate issue coz we can't deny the facts that YOU offended all our Cat50 bros by calling us pigs dogs...
You still have yet to resolve this sincerely...

Anyway I will be seeing you soon at your favourite joints..

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's that gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
u r welcum bro...

coincidentalky i saw AnNa again yesterday...think perhaps Bronzegod may be right after all...seems like she may fit yr description except she aint 170+cm bare foot but think she fits tat ht description wif her 4inch plus sexy killer heels
Yes bro saw her yesterday too at lor 20 walking to 2062..
Yes she very sexy.. Did not book her yet coz we are on our way to 2036/41 ah yong's place..

Camp CO had decided on shifting our Camp HQ from devils house to Ah yong's place soon..
Around lorong 20 easier for us to operate coz convenient and easy access to lor 16 18 20 WH with wide choices of both Thai and MM.. We are moving on to our next chapter of our cheong life

Years at devils house had restricted us to thai nia and we would want to explore further ....so thats it !!!
New HQ at lor 20
will vacate devils house in May this year.

Thanks a million bro

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
No! U are right bro!! Ours time has passed.... Soon or later we will face the fact
Lor...! But one thing for sure we are lucky as a man!!! Coz man till age 70 still go gl ride the Horse!!! Haha!!! Dun u agree
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
No! U are right bro!! Ours time has passed.... Soon or later we will face the fact
Lor...! But one thing for sure we are lucky as a man!!! Coz man till age 70 still go gl ride the Horse!!! Haha!!! Dun u agree
Ah ken sorry but how old are you ??

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah ken sorry but how old are you ??
Bro Wu ! My age is 8+8+9+9+9
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Old 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Wu ! My age is 8+8+9+9+9
Ah ken ok ok hahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah ken ok ok hahaaa
Oop! Forgot tell u uncle Wu ! Your nephew looking for u
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1