The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Txs bro johnkhb. In agoda website looks very new.
Hotel website images is not updated....lol.
They always put the best images.

The best thing abt this Allium is its height n luminous signage. Confirm will find even without google maps.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: I hope he is not a SB fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I hope he is not a SB fellow

Serial molester jailed for groping woman on Batam ferry
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...on-batam-ferry
Whoa lao eh... groped in batam still no enough ah... on the way back still want some more... uncle really high sex drive.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa lao eh... groped in batam still no enough ah... on the way back still want some more... uncle really high sex drive.
Well.....i dunno....most times molesters arent those chengsters.
Coz cheongsters most likely already got their fires put out.
Of coz there are exceptions.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Gold Bird KTV caught fire at around midnight Batam time?
Yeah, I've got some friends who stay in Apt Lai Lai who texted at about 11.30pm WIB saying that there's a fire at Goldbird..

He looked out the window and saw a police car and all the ceweks sitting at the coffeeshop opposite Goldbird...

I wonder what caused the fire... Hope that no one was injured...
Old 05-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7176 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well.....i dunno....most times molesters arent those chengsters.
Coz cheongsters most likely already got their fires put out.
Of course you are right! I wrote that for laughing. That guy must not have all wheels rotating precisely in his head...
Old 05-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Of course you are right! I wrote that for laughing. That guy must not have all wheels rotating precisely in his head...
Go in and out so many times... sure cannot precise.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Booked her near 2pm. Mami was this old woman with dyed hair. Denied me a discount despite no taxi. 1.3 juta. She came around 2pm. Bonk twice before she wanted to go home and i let her.
Damn!! For 1.3k that totally sux. Hope this 1 bad experience wont put you off in going batam again. As always theres many other joints to go to. Wish you have good trip the next time you are there. Thank you for answering my questions.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
I believe the whitish looking substance is an over use of chlorine-kind of chemical or it could be chemical that were use to make tap water look crystal clear. They may have over use those.

Boiling can only kill germs,it doesn't remove the chemical content in the water.
The one that they use to make the water look good should be fluoride-kind of chemical. If there is a chance i stay in Gideon again,i will try to remember to go take their water for some lab test in Sillypore.

For those who didnt know,i did mention in my Gideon Hotel stay trip summary before that the 1st few secs when i turn on the tap ,the colour of the water flowing out of the tap were brownish before it turns clear again. So most likely the pipe transfering the water to my room must be very rusty. Recently,i heard from Taiwan news that Taiwan's tap water problem didnt lie with the filtration but more on their pipping. Batam may have similar issue. ( http://syrwater.pixnet.net/blog/post...%B1% E6%A9%9F ) To be safe,i will boil and drink from mineral water bottle instead. If most locals in Batam (and other parts of Indonesia too) prefer water from mineral water bottle than from tap,i am sure they cannot be too wrong.

As for Formosa Hotel,i hear that they have their very own filtration system for their tap water,but the fact is i do not know how often the hotel changes their filter. Still,i will NEVER advise anyone to drink directly from the tap anywhere in Batam,be it boiled or not-boiled. For bathing and brushing of teeth it should still be alright.

For additional read-up on water filtration from the previous Batam thread where a bro fix a water filter in his living home tap.... and he lives in Batam.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=30608

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=30609

Thats for your reading pleasure,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
Bro Nono, the way u talk like Formosa is like your house, ...
Hehehehe...its not my house,but it does feel homely tho. Perhaps i got too familiar with this hotel and their staffs. I walked everywhere within the hotel premises and some of these places were out of bound to hotel guests,eg roof top,staffs entrance etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
So Funny sia.......but you very helpful. very in detail. Keep it up. hope that can join you for one trip. Cheers.........................
I try to give as much correct information as possible and try to cut back on misunderstanding. I do remember that sometimes "misunderstood information" (and/or misleading information) can be WORSE than no information.

i dont call it "mis-leading information" on some cases becos information shared by one can sometime be misread by another who reads it with a cultural differences and on different understanding of words different people used. I try to put myself in the shoes of the person i replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
There is this kiosk at the entrance of A2 food court (next to it, is a seafood Zi Char store) selling ferry tickets and I was there yesterday late afternoon to buy their ferry tickets. While in the process, the lady boss (I suppose) told me she sells hotel voucher and she was trying to sell me iBaloi hotel voucher at S$65 per night. I did not pursue with enquiry as I already done my booking thru' ibaloi hotel site one week ago for April 2016 at around S$60/S$61 per night. Definitely not a last minute booking but if any Bros run out of options at the last minute, can try to enquire from this kiosk. Who knows you may get something at the very last minute and at a reasonable price.
Good information shared,bro. And i sincerely thank you for it.

Quote:
Anyway, mood like quite good.....but my mission to get her to my hotel failed.
No issues there maybe she not comfortable. I found out she actually rides a motorbike to work......coz i see quite a number of motorbikes outside.....haha.
hmm....probably sharing room with her friends or maybe staying with relatives (sister or something). Thats why she couldnt "stay" with you without a valid reason,hehehe...it may take some more time and effort.

Quote:
Decide to venture to bcs area.....i took the jln komp nagoya citywalk road near biz hotel. It is a busy road w heavy traffic.....n the road arent good for walking.
Coupled w hot weather....it was a tedious journey.....saw tua pek gong after like 25 mins.
Yes,weather was hot and dry. Even tho there was some drizzling in the late morning.(Sat morning and early noon)

Quote:
I have to conclude nagoya is more exciting than bcs. Most places in bcs are tourist traps.
Oh,that would make 2 tourist traps altogether for me then,hehehe...for both Nagoya Hill and BCS. Time to look for undiscovered pasture in Batam,hehehe... If roam around to compare prices,some of the things in both BCS and Nagoya Hill Mall can still be quite cheap in local term.

Quote:
Finally reach in like 20 mins....took another 10 min to get to hana.
Saw anew recep.....quite pretty n sultry....friendly too....speak good english.
Best part is when she bent down to type computer....her longkang shows.....got a hardon on the spot. Why cant meet such type in chicken farm??
Looks like must go and see this girl in my next trip,hehehe...i have been talking so much on Hana Hotel before but never stayed there. Friends did and i went to visit. Pretty nice and cosy room ,and location is close by to many places most cheongster would like to go.

Quote:
On the way, i check the location of idola massage.
It is along the batam instar hotel stretch. Opposite dju dju hotel.
Good info,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Looks like must go and see this girl in my next trip,hehehe...i have been talking so much on Hana Hotel before but never stayed there. Friends did and i went to visit. Pretty nice and cosy room ,and location is close by to many places most cheongster would like to go.
Yes, should go n see....I also tio stunned when she bend down, her longkang just appear like that. I hardly see this unless is massage lady or chicken farm chicks. Most hotel receps are covered way up to the neck....She obviously know where Im looking...and she enjoy it.
The only bad thing is Hana got small rooms....but last minute booking, Hana always appears to have rooms on Sat.
Should get her HP number.....she is HOT. Think she is MILF level....this makes her even hotter.

Last edited by MiG27; 05-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Picture Time....taken using Experia E3.
Scale down version. Personally, not very nice using n sometimes need to retake due to blurry issues.
Think use back Samsung better.

Idola

JH Beauty Pricelist - near Top100 Penuin....it is around the shophouses area.

Last edited by MiG27; 05-03-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Flower Massage - walk further up is Jodoh area.

Is this the famous Ocean Massage? Walk out from the Homemart....will see Loy Krathong....walk right all the way towards sea.....will see this.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Biz Hotel Room - very clean floor and spacious. ask for high floor. Got fridge!

Old 05-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Blue Bayou - In house massage in Biz. Need room card if take the lift...take the stairs...only 2nd level. I might try the Hot stone massage next time. Others no point. Can see the prices quite high. Good point is it open early.

Should post this first....hehe....my first meal for the day (27 Feb) when arrive at HarborBay. At Indo Food N Drink. Got strong WIFI here....ask for password....they even got check back whether you can get connected...good!
Total 25k with Teh O.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Biz hotel not bad leh... check out the location first...

Hot stone massage reminds me of HCMC when she threaten to shaft the stone up my ass...
Old 05-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Biz hotel not bad leh... check out the location first...

Hot stone massage reminds me of HCMC when she threaten to shaft the stone up my ass...
Yes...but book on Sunday....price more attractive. Saturday fully book usually....unless prebook.
Location definitely the best. Go Utama good, go Formosa good, Nagoya Citywalk just next door, go Tua Pek Gong....also can...but walk the dangerous Jln Komp Nagoya Citywalk. I suggest better walk against the traffic.
I stupid walk with the traffic behind me....any vehicle could hv knock me down.

I wanted to try Hot stone massage last time in China....but didnt got chance....so must try once at least. Flower massage maybe have, so I will check price there first...but environment definitely Bayou better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1