The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Hawk88, Chiang Rai city is a small town. I only been there once and stayed for 2 nites. In terms of action, it's way behind Chiang mai, not to mentioned BKK.
If you are in Chiang Rai, the cheong place to go is nearby Phah Yao.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I try google ' Phah Yao ' but dun have the place, but have Phayao, as I have done so riding n driving in the north for the past few year, as Phayao is about 125++ if I m not wrong, n it will take u 2-3hr to drive or ride from Chiangmai ( CNX ) n u got see the timing n season as I just drive thru n fro in April when I was in CNX it take me 2hr to go to Phayao n 2hr back alone, as if u have ppl to follow u they may get carsick, as there r so twist n turn after u left CNX city, where if from Phayao to ChiangRai ( CEI ) I think izzt about an hour plus riding if I m not wrong... If u r in Phayao u got to try their freshwater lake fish is dammed fresh good n cheap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
If you are in Chiang Rai, the cheong place to go is nearby Phah Yao.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dark4343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Any bro got any info for house call lady to our hotel? And the price range.?
Old 27-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
55555+ Monkey will be pack when weekend falls. I seldom see in Monkey guys exchanging number with the sao sao, unlike Warm Up.

Wow, so I can see you la if theres a chance. How long you will be in CNX for your next trip? Food in CNX is cheap and good. 10 baht for pisang goreng, aroy mak la. 55555+
I will be there for about 1 week, food is cheap but will depends on where you dine. Sashimi there is f**king ex. But most probably i will be anchored in warm up most of the night as my tirak likes to go there and 17th is her birthday so 100% will celebrate there
Old 27-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4343 View Post
Any bro got any info for house call lady to our hotel? And the price range.?
Not so sure about house call but you can try out bang saen 1 whereby the mummy told me that the coyotes there do LT. The chicks there are typically young meimei between 18 to 22 years old. alot of nice chicks.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Not so sure about house call but you can try out bang saen 1 whereby the mummy told me that the coyotes there do LT. The chicks there are typically young meimei between 18 to 22 years old. alot of nice chicks.
Bang Saen coyotys doing LT? Quick check, it is the new bang saen or the old bang saen? The new one will be somewhere nearby Ansuran Market back exit.

Previously I went on the new year eve, but bang saen seems to be death, most probably the coyotys were at the 2nd bang saen. However there's about 2 or 3 above average.

Enjoy your nights at Warm up, by the way you can bring your 1 liter duty free inside for FOC to enjoy with your teerak and friends.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, chai yen mai...

Quote:
Enjoy your nights at Warm up, by the way you can bring your 1 liter duty free inside for FOC to enjoy with your teerak and friends.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, chai yen mai...
When na? I'm going to uttradit soon, follow by Bali. 555+
Old 03-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Ok, left 30hr I try calling in the afternoon but cannot get thru? It ok, see fate lor, u really good life uncle got to give u the 2thumb up... U enjoy Bro...

Quote:
When na? I'm going to uttradit soon, follow by Bali. 555+

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is what I like about the pubs in Chiang Mai and Hatyai.
No corkage charges when you bring your own bottle.
Just pay for mixers and ice.

In Bangkok pubs, corkage charges cannot be waived.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirateTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bang Saen coyotys doing LT? Quick check, it is the new bang saen or the old bang saen? The new one will be somewhere nearby Ansuran Market back exit.

Previously I went on the new year eve, but bang saen seems to be death, most probably the coyotys were at the 2nd bang saen. However there's about 2 or 3 above average.

Where are the Bang Saen? and what do they charge?.
I was in CM last year and aside from the 1-2 MPs, there was almost no action to be found. I was suppose to be in CM for 1 week but after 3 days, decided to leave early for Bkk.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Last went to Chiang Mai more than 15 years ago. Maybe I will go up again one of these days.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ok, left 30hr I try calling in the afternoon but cannot get thru? It ok, see fate lor, u really good life uncle got to give u the 2thumb up... U enjoy Bro...

I'm in the mountain bro, reception in Mae Taeng here sucks big time. True move still fail is certain areas. Sorry about that. My gf sick, didn't go anywhere, it's been a week, that why she intend to go back home to see her parents.

10 years different only, don't call yourself uncle la, sound so old, you still young and energetic! Sayuri Sao Sao awaiting for you. Next time, when you here I promise we go for a some wild night.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateTTT View Post
Where are the Bang Saen? and what do they charge?.
I was in CM last year and aside from the 1-2 MPs, there was almost no action to be found. I was suppose to be in CM for 1 week but after 3 days, decided to leave early for Bkk.
It's coyoty club. Don't waste your time to go to Bang Saen. Go to KTV here better. 5555+ Don't get wrong, there's lots of action here going on, you need to explore and read previous few page back in this thread.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

In Bangkok pubs, corkage charges cannot be waived.
Only certain clubs do have corkage charge. Normally there are after hours club. 100 baht for each bottle. I think in Bangkok only certain allows you to bring your own bottle. That's why I love CNX, balance bottle can bring to other place and continue the night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1