The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rose from SS 1/5
19/1
First blood

OKT: fast response as usual!

Browse around, saw Rose. Mai tu liao. Fast hand fast leg

Msg bro SS, managed to get first blood.
Location Central.

Reached, a lady in night gown open the door.
Fast fast hold my hand and go into the room.

She’s new here, so she didnt offer to take off my clothes.
First time in this trade, she said.

She’s from chiang mai.

In birthday suit, wash you clean clean.
With some boobs rubbing.

Dry and lay on bed. First thing is cat bath.
Follow by frenching (serious swordmen fighting).

I shall leave out the rest for you to experience.

Looks: 8/10 , 85% to the photos posted. Slight tan, slight tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 Big enhanced E. (Pink nipples) for boobs lover.
Body: 7/10 a bit meaty but not oily
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking, deepthroat. Lots of slurping.
Kiss/french: 9/10 swordsmen fighting.
FJ: 9/10 nice ass to grab!
Attitude: 10+ (Offer to massage, not bad)
GFE: 9/10 plenty.
RTF: maybe. This is a pre cny bonk!

Just my 2cents.
YMMV.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gino1119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mild from mansion
look 10 syt lovers
body 8 slim
boobs 8 b natural
gfe 9 will treat you like gf
frenching 9
fj 10 any position
bbbj 10 very long time beware
rtf sure why not she leaving soon
please give her a support
Old 20-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Booked Yuna and Koi from SD for mix and match.

1st gal was Yuna, i was wondering how Bro SD arranged it, but it was THE right arrangment!

Yuna is wonderful, speaks a bit of English. GFE experience wise is one of the best. start frenching the moment i step into the room. hug me tight and french like no tomorrow.

her skin is fair, very unique for thai gals. her body is what you see in those poly or uni gals wearing fbt shorts and t shorts, she has a tight and fit body! her man made boobs were perfect for her body.

Looks wise i would say she is average, but good enough for me. Tried AJ and let go in that position. One thing i learned from her is that she was a teacher in thailand and 1st time in this trade. I am amazed by her sex skills,can say she is a horny lady, what the say about teachers being horny is true.

2nd shot went to koi room.

She is the opposite of yuna, Koi is taller, tanner and looks more pretty with her short hair.

However compare to Yuna, koi seems to lack the GFE experience. She speak english very well. she has a tall and lanky body with a pair of damn big man made boobs, it was hard though cant really enjoy it.

her bbbj was good, lots of saliva, i ended with hj, too tired to F.

Overall Yuna is RTF material among the 2. maybe my 2nd shot was with Koi so cant feel the sensation with her.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by antango2 View Post
FR for Keecha from TRL. 14 Jan at 830pm.

Had Keecha on her first day.

Okt: 10/10 Quick and clear instructions, though my appointment was delayed a bit due to the previous bro.
Location: Less ideal than the previous one at B area, as it was situated beside some popular eateries with quite a crowd.
Face: 7/10 Has a slightly mature mixed look, would believe if you told me that she was a former model
Body: 8/10 Well maintained and tall, should be around 170cm.
Boobs: 8/10 Big and supple, but she told me not to be too rough with her nipples as her period was coming very soon (I was already very gentle FYI). But I see that wasn't the case as there have been follow up FRs from other bros since my visit.
Bbbj: 5/10 Mechanical and seemed like she just wanted to get it over and done with. CIM offered but didn't take it up.
FJ: 4/10 Sorry but I have to rate her poorly here. Seemed to have an attitude problem and showed black face (and even grumbled) whenever I requested for change of positions. Did not allow frenching even though it was stated. However, I did notice that another bro managed to do so and it may have been a case of poor chemistry. Bro Ash told me he'd look into it.
RTF: No.

No offense to bro Ash but this was not a good session for me. With that said, I've had a much better experience from this stable before so I'll definitely visit again. Perhaps I'll be more diligent with checking FRs before doing so.
Almost book her last week. But thank god i didn't. 公主病.

Now can totally pass on her.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post
I booked "Sky" from Emmanuelle over the weekend

Sky is a nice lady with foxy look, and seductive look when come to sex.
"OMG" - She is one of Top pretty models I bonked this year.

Sky know her stuffs on this line unless, you want to try "something" else within her menu.
Foreplay was good, and very teasing type.
She also a cock lover, and took my 10" cock down her throat.
She also took 10" cock into her wet tight pussy hole.
I pumped her in many positions on bed
We did 2 times on bed.
I cant disagreed that this sky is wild on bed.

Massage given by her without asking
Twice, one between 2 sessions, and one towards 90mins.
She allowed kissing.
I skipped the painting part as she has some mini park around her pussy.
Maybe she already shaved by today.

Overall, Sky is lady that all drinkers will try after drinkings.
Rtf- I have no chance as she may leave our shore due to her 14days visa.( yet to confirm)

Thanks for reading my fr
Your dick is more than 25cm? Guess she's really a DT master then...
Old 20-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

DonaldGiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

PAt from affection lodge is a syt with a syt body, slim and natural petite girl with a young attitude. Smiley and naughty with lots of energy in her. On the early stages of becoming a very good FL in future, if she does it long term lah.

She is somewhere in between light tan and fair with a very cute face, at times feeling like a little sister. WOoo. Theme play?

So I messaged the OKT bro AL to booked a slot with little sister Pat. Took a little time as it's the first time that i am trying this AL stable. Replies are quite fast and procedures straight forward like most stables. After a short struggle with PMs and security questions, I managed to book a slot with Pat.

location is a quite conveniently located near central area, drivers, riders and public transporter shouldn't have any problems accessing to this area. Instructions given by the Okt was simple and easy to understand as long as you read properly.
Rooms are Nicely furnished and clean. Walking in after Pat opens the door for me, not only am i happy to see the little PAT looking similar to the photos, but also managed to spot Beer and Araya in the living room waiting for their customers. And they both look AWESOME. For a few seconds i was like imagining having all 3 of them at the same time!!!

But i came back to reality after entering Pat's room and remember that they don't do tarma and yet i am having this Little Pat now. She was wearing the uniform in the first pic bringing out more of the schoolgirl feel. We wasted not much time and went for shower after a short conversation.
She was EXTREMELY NAUGHTY with me during shower. brings my heart racing to the finish line then block the feeling again kind.

Back in the room, i requested for her to wear back the uniform and start service that way. She sucks my dick well with attempts to DT, but her mouth kinda small so don't expect a very good DT. But other than that, her skills in this area is a lot better than what you would expect from a syt. Very detailed oral skills with nice catbath and lots of balls licking too.
Feasting on her young pussy great too, Young, fresh and juicy.

During sex, i only did her in missionary and doggy with her uniforms on! cause i wanted the following views!

I had some really hot and intense sex before i came in her mouth and before she split any of my cream out, i managed to have a view similar to this:

Pat is a young and nice girl that came her to work for some money, she is not very very professional yet in this line but puts in lots of effort in her work to make her customers happy. Thumbs up!
Old 20-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 6
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Writing FR for ANNE By SilkStockings Session 2 of 5

Recommended new baby ANNE

first look as usual -20% from picture but still her slime and pretty
Yes , she looks better when she put on a smile.

She is slim and have a natural B Cup.

Same SOP shower,
She like to swirl her tongue when cat bath and frenching. Same for BBBJ and it’s even better when she do this swirl circular motion on the dick head. It’s an instant turn on and I just let her do the job and enjoy it.
Never try frenching as Not my preference...
While kissing licking boobs my fingers already went down south to fine her and yes she let out that soft moaning with a bit of tremble in her moan.
Bang her in quite a few no complaints service with a smile.
willing to please attitude is a plus point...

Not bad on GFE after bonking.. did a bit of small chit chat massage after sessions
And gave a water to drink too

overall a satisfy bonk.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

FR for Jenny from Pink Lady
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=760540

Okt: very friendly and patient guy
Looks: 9/10 just look exactly like the photos posted just a little slight blemishes (maybe still puberty haha)
Body: the body of a 20yr old, slim and slender no stretch marks. Has meat at right area and very smooth and fair.
BBBJ: its so good, can DT and licking my balls.
FJ: here is where she scores, she is one horny girl. Started off by cowgirl and changed to doggy, she likes it hard and deep penetration. Unlike other FL I've tried wanna get things over soon. She loves sex and knows what she want.
GFE: can communicate easily in English. We chatted alot until almost forgot the time.
Painting: she loves to be painted, very juicy and sexy moans as you paint her.
FJ2: by the time finished painting her she already so wet and horny! Capped on and did her missionary for good 10mins and told her I want to CIM. She accomodate to my request and started performing my favourite standing BBBJ, hands free + DT made me finished my 2nd load in her mouth.
Overall: very pleasant girl and bubbly personality. Can be wild in bed as well!
RTF: hell yea!
Old 20-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

RL Win 20/1/20 1pm

Looks 15/10 syt 24 asain fu me fu you from Austin powers
Body 10/10 slim tiny can carry around
Boobs 15/10 wow wee heavy big fun bags looks fucking awesome
AR 10/10 she went for it for ten minutes
Bbbj 18/10 she hungry brother, eat my cock over 15 mins almost cim
Fj 20/10 she enjoyed it more than me, ride me so fast, lock me with kiss on my neck and just the best fucking lover
Cim 25/10 omg twice, she killed me, suck my babies into her belly

Cim ar big tit syt long bbbj lay down bed what a Mei Mei do all the work can give win a try. Will Rtf an maybe kc her haha
Old 20-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadinoeye View Post
Hello bro, I’m sorry you got such an experience with keecha. Like you, I was impressed with the reviews and booked keecha last Friday evening and I shared similar if not the same treatment.

Upon arrival at the location, she was wrapped in a towel and barely greeted me. Already, my warning signals are already triggered. I let them slide and continued to proceed to the room. At the room, she asked me to sit down while she just sat there playing her phone. Oh and the tipping point was actually when she was sniffing away like she was feeling unwell and (to be fair, we are all humans and have our off-days) so I asked if she was feeling off and if she wanted to rest. She said she was having an allergic reaction, and that she wasn’t sick. Of course, I knew that I was in for a good time and I didn’t want to have to make someone who’s unwell to go to work.

I decided to reach out to the operator and voiced my sentiments. He understood and offered to change Keecha with Nicky. By then Keecha had already known that I was uncomfortable with her attitude and also her physical state, and I believe she was rather offended by the fact that I am rejecting her. She marched me out the door rather unceremoniously.

Anyway, to my point: I guess everyone has their off-days, or ord mood. For those who are savvy enough to detect these warning signs, it might be good to put our money to better use. (Though I must say that I have paid my fair share of school fees on ORD mood or simply bad services to learn this important lesson) 🙃

Thankfully bro TRL was understanding and offered an alternative, and boy, the session with Nicky was one I did not regret. Nicky was very service oriented. She took care to make small talk, and her services in bed were good as well.
Actually I didnt want to write this but my 1st boink of 2020 is also spoilt by Jessie from TRL's stable. Reach and waited for 45min go in room only give me dead fish look. Stripped alone shower alone.

During session cannot suck nipples or press her fake tits say pain I didnt even touch just cup them already she says pain. Refused to french. And went want to paint also dont allow still dare to say because she already in this lone very long so no feelings already. So just capped ram after 1st shot I gone off already 1st and worst boink of 2020.

Told me the same PRC chicken story of being caught last time and she is stuck here as a witness for court till garment let her go back. LOS girls attitude more and more these days gone are the service standards where okt control their girls more mostly simply dont care.
Old 20-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dey.savio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Appointment on 14012020 afternoon session

Stable: TRL (As usual no issue. Very clear instruction & pro)

Model: Lilith

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759783

Location: Discreet east side. Those who driving/riding is easy but if u take public maybe a bit hassle.
Look: 8/10 (a bit diff from the pic but wont reject type) look late 20s but still consider chio and nice to look.
Body: 9/10 My height is at abt 1.9m so find her petite, good to carry & manoeuvre.
Boobs 7/10 B cup, firm with protruding nipple.
Shower: She will shower with me & start appetizers by doing the bbbj.
Bbbj: 9/10 here’s where she score. Took it almost 15mins. DT fast and slow. Will lick the balls too. Lucky I able to control, if not sure cim.
Fj: 9/10 very nice to bonk. Very nice moaning. And she ride like a champ. No complaint about changing too many positions. 1st shot ended with cowgirl position & 2nd shot with cim/cof, accidentally shoot into her nose but she took it professionally. Didn't show any unhappy expression.
Gfe: 9/10. Will hug & cuddle u. Try to converse in english but limited vocab. Still can understand, she did trying.

Overall: She's really short with a body that is very petite. The experience was good. Not going to go into details but have to say the sex was good. She's definitely into it and knows how to please a man.

Rtf: wanna try other cim/cof ladies first.
Old 20-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 8
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NICKY'S FR for TRL

"Beautiful sweet looking babe with a nice pair of (.)(.) and very inviting nipples"

Fair skin girl standing at a 160+ height and a 40+ weight.
Sweet and soft girl smelling good like the flowers of garden by the bay.
(.)(.) fake but feels real and quite soft to the squeeze.
Painting was fun as she was really really responsive to it.
BBBJ was good as well, i guess cause i already got her to the horny mood to give me a really good suck.
Catbath before sucking my dick feels "Hungry" as she was tasting me all over.
Good body size for grabbing her waist and standing doggy position and normal doggy of course. Missionary position made me suck on her inviting nipples non stop. With her sitting on my cock and grinding feels really good as well with her (.)(.) right in front of my face. Can french her in this position too. 2 shots done with 1 shot cim.
Gfe is good throughout the session. Don't really feel any sort of commercial feeling with her.
Overall a worthy bonk. Not the best of the best. But scores an impressive 8.5 /10 for overall performance. YMMV. Rating is based on my personal pros and cons.
Old 20-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lindy from Lax

OKT: Responsive and friendly, responsible and high in EQ. He gave me a wrong slot of 3pm where it should be 4pm but compensated me with a $10 discount.

Location: Near Area M, apartment, common toilet but overall discreet.

Looks: 8/10

Don't really look like the photos but the tattoos are definitely her. She told me she is 25 but still studying uni in Thai. She is from bangkok but no thai tan, in fact quite fair. Overall wont reject kind, looks pleasant.

Body: 8/10

Nice fair body, no tummy and fats and neatly trimmed pussy. About 158cm and 45kg type of girl.

Boobs: 5/10

Quite flat, no boobs. Period.

BBBJ: 5/10

Like 5 secs, ask her suck my balls also suck like 2 secs.

FJ: 7/10

Although not much going on during foreplay, during FJ she quite accommodating with the positions. Like the photo above she got a fucking thicc nice ass. Damn fucking good to doggy. so i spent most of the time doggying her and she keeps queefing.. Shiok!

French & GFE: 2/10

You not gna get any from her.. She didn't let me kiss nor gave me any GFE feeling. sobs..

Massage: 10/10

This is her saving grace.. although with many shortcomings, her massage is legit solid from leg to back to hand and head.. after finish still crack the whole body from spine to neck for you.. SIBEI SHIOK!

RTF: Not for me..
Old 20-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Ronaldo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Joyful
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759782

Stable: TRL - friendly with clear instructions
Look: 8/10 (90% close to the pictures, late 20s but definitely pretty)
Body: 9/10
Boobs 8/10 enhanced C cup with protruding nipple.
Bbbj: 10/10 DT fast and slow with tongue action and she went on for a good 15 mins without slowing down
Fj: 9/10 great bonk and she rode like a champ. We kept changing positions from cowgirl to missionary to doggy. 1st shot in doggy position & 2nd shot with cim
Gfe: 10/10 very accommodating and great attitude. Cuddles you and engages in a conversation with u though her English might be limited. As mentioned by other bros, she definitely knows how to please a man. She’s leaving end of the week. Better catch her while u can.
Old 20-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

i went to see ANNE from Silk.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=760422

Located in good location as usual.
OKT same Responded fast to my inquiry. Easy to book!

Face: look is beautiful. Slight makeup. Rest assure bro out there, she is fresh beauty

Body: Slim well proportion, B- Doggie lover must try, her killer move. Consider petite

Boobs : Nice shaped Natural boobies B- , enough to cup them and lick suck and tease them

Pussy: Shaved clean smooth NO smell, tight Natural wet

Bj: another Forte she can do very well, deep throat wet blowjob, she even took my dickhead and clean the head well with her tongue !!!!

Frenching/Kissing: yes allowed slow passionate

Painting/fingering: another enjoyable part. She enjoy and responsive, her pussy will react to your action. Accompany with soft moan and deep throat bj, lucky manage to hold and continue with fj

FJ/ANAL: great fuck. Plus point; nice & sexy moan espscially in doggy !!!!

GFE: Before I leave she offer a big hug and then kiss me goodbye
limited english though but it was felt through body languages, excellent attitude

RTF: worth the trip and money

Thumb up
Got to rest for CNY !!!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1