The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short and late FR for RL Barbie 14/01 330pm and Selena 17/01 330pm

Both went back already, but were very good in their service. OKT, nice and prompt as usual. Both Barbie and Selena are great ang pais, hope they come back soon.

Heard from OKT Barbie went back due to family emergency, so she was only here for a short 4 days. Really hope she comes back soon, RTF for sure. Her BBBJ is the best!

Selena, went back after staying a full 3 weeks. Service was great, good GFE too. Good Rider!
Old 18-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for nong oil from emm

looks – 7 (looks like the pic but looks older than her age in person, its the wrinkles if you look)
Boobs – 8 (enhanced 36/38D.. not the kind with the soft touch.. reminds me of one other gal I bonk in JB.. same doctor )
Body – 7 (slight tummy. slightly fair than the usual thai.. very short probaby 150 or something)
Bbbj - 5 (not much suction.. needs improvement)
FJ - 4 (nothing special to me but just a usual release. does not allow painting as well)
GFE - 4 (can make some small chat but thats about it, allow kissing but does not DFK, not much intimacy)
Service - 4 (i feel that her services level is quite weak... no shower tgr as well when the bathroom can fit like 5 people)
RTF - no rtf factors. alot of don'ts unlike advertised which is considered mismatch for me. for those who only wanna fark a short lady with big boobs but dont expect too much gfe and service
I feel that Emmanuel stable standard has drop

Met Jesselyn earlier and my experience was similar
Boobs are definitely enhanced and not natural
Frenching an painting are also restricted like u

Have patronized Emmanuel a few times but this time was a let down
Gal is not worth the price
Old 18-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Tess

New stable, I think many bros I like me have reservations about booking the girls from Plus 66 due to the many bait and switch incidents. But I can assure you that Plus 66 is legit. You guys can check my history to know I am not a clone.

Okt: 9/10 fuss free, straightforward and responsive. Instructions with pictures, very clear.

Location: 8/10 quite central, and I find that particular lane very discreet.
Room: 8/10 cosy small room, shared toilet. Only has 2 rooms in the unit.

Girl: Tess
Nationality: Phuket, Thailand
Looks: 7/10 she looks kinda cute, big eyes, a bit of eye bag but can pass off as early 20s. The photos do not do her justice as she looks much more youthful
Boobs: 8/10 huge all natural D cup, maybe close to E. They do sag because they are heavy and natural. Downside is the areoles, they are dark brown and big but still damn fun to squeeze and play with.
Body: 8/10 voluptuous. Just very slight tummy but she has the boobs and a damn solid meaty ass. Great for doggy.
Complexion: 6/10 I think she loses in this department. Her skin tone quite tanned and some blemishes on her body.
BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking. No deep throat but she will keep on blowing
FJ: 9/10 very tight and responsive. Can tell she enjoys it a lot
Attitude: 10/10 she is a good conversationalist. Quite good spoken English and very cheerful and she sounded very genuine.

Highly recommend this girl. Hope my FR helps.
Old 18-01-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for SASA, DS stable.

She was here last year. One of the best FL I had. In fact I RTF her many times during her last trip. My Chemistry with her was good.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Lots of ink but a slim body.
Boobs: Natural B cups
BBBJ: very good suction with DT and very sensual tongue action.
FJ: For me this where SASA shines for me. She totally responsive and knows how to enjoy sex. Everything felt pretty nature for me.
GFE: SASA is more of a FWB type of experience. We chitchat, joke, french and fuck. She is very straightforward too.
RTF: For me it's a YES.
Old 18-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried her?
Bell from Dirty Secret

Old 18-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

I've got a feeling the stronger the thai baht, the more high standard FLs gonna queue to come here. HAHAHA
Althoug boh hua to work outside Thailand now but maybe their tourists drop so much that they desperate have to get out. Tolong tolong thai baht continue to be strong because I lazy fly to BKK.

Just look at the standard these days. And I have been seeing good FRs about them! In my decade of whore mongering, it is not often that a whole bunch of pretty FLs are all matched with good service standards.

Old 18-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
psycosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Keecha

Saw quite a few positive FRs (one even said she's a secret Ang Pai), so I decided to try. Who knows this turned out to be the worst decision I had ever made for a long time in my chionging career.

The moment I stepped into the unit, I could already sense that something was wrong. She seemed positively uninterested in making her customer happy. Her attitude was like "You can f off, I don't really need to do your business". When I tried to be intimate with her, she suddenly widened her eyes, stared at me and shouted "What do you want" machiam i was going to rape her. And then she said, "I dont let customer touch me before shower". Means no holding of hands even.

Fine, I thought. And then what happened in the shower was the most intriguing part. She basically treated me like a three-year-old kid, barking commands at me at every turn. "Hands up! Do not move! Keep quiet and let me do my job!" She repeated the last command at least ten times throughout my 30 mins session with her. Even when i tried to make small requests like "Can I wash myself because u put too much lather", she had the cheek to flare up at me.

Throughout the 30mins session, she kept rolling her eyes at me, like she was dealing with her worst enemy. Her attitude was such a turn-off that I left without doing the second shot. When she saw that I was texting OKT to feedback abt her, guess what she said? "Stop complaining already. This is small thing". And then she slammed the door on me when I was leaving.

Ok, my day was ruined by this so-called "secret Angpai". But I was determined not to let this biatch spoil my mood for the rest of the day, so I proceeded to make a second booking with another OKT, this time MIA from Silk-Stockings.

Oh my heaven, was she a total contrast to the biatch just now. Her service was simply one of the best i had ever encounterd. The moment i stepped into her house, she proceeded to french kiss me. She showered me gently and made sure that every of my needs and fancies were fulfilled.

As other bros have mentioned, shes a tall and gentle giant (for a thai girl, 175cm is considered such, sorry) but she more than makes up for it with her sweet attitude and disposition that makes customers want to come back for more, never mind her less than perfect body (slight tummy and such). This goes to show that attitude is still the most important quality in a FL. If the attitude is seriously shiat like the first one i encountered today, no amount of looks and figure can make up for it.
Old 18-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
TRL Keecha

Saw quite a few positive FRs (one even said she's a secret Ang Pai), so I decided to try. Who knows this turned out to be the worst decision I had ever made for a long time in my chionging career.

The moment I stepped into the unit, I could already sense that something was wrong. She seemed positively uninterested in making her customer happy. Her attitude was like "You can f off, I don't really need to do your business". When I tried to be intimate with her, she suddenly widened her eyes, stared at me and shouted "What do you want" machiam i was going to rape her. And then she said, "I dont let customer touch me before shower". Means no holding of hands even.

Fine, I thought. And then what happened in the shower was the most intriguing part. She basically treated me like a three-year-old kid, barking commands at me at every turn. "Hands up! Do not move! Keep quiet and let me do my job!" She repeated the last command at least ten times throughout my 30 mins session with her. Even when i tried to make small requests like "Can I wash myself because u put too much lather", she had the cheek to flare up at me.

Throughout the 30mins session, she kept rolling her eyes at me, like she was dealing with her worst enemy. Her attitude was such a turn-off that I left without doing the second shot. When she saw that I was texting OKT to feedback abt her, guess what she said? "Stop complaining already. This is small thing". And then she slammed the door on me when I was leaving.

Ok, my day was ruined by this so-called "secret Angpai". But I was determined not to let this biatch spoil my mood for the rest of the day, so I proceeded to make a second booking with another OKT, this time MIA from Silk-Stockings.

Oh my heaven, was she a total contrast to the biatch just now. Her service was simply one of the best i had ever encounterd. The moment i stepped into her house, she proceeded to french kiss me. She showered me gently and made sure that every of my needs and fancies were fulfilled.

As other bros have mentioned, shes a tall and gentle giant (for a thai girl, 175cm is considered such, sorry) but she more than makes up for it with her sweet attitude and disposition that makes customers want to come back for more, never mind her less than perfect body (slight tummy and such). This goes to show that attitude is still the most important quality in a FL. If the attitude is seriously shiat like the first one i encountered today, no amount of looks and figure can make up for it.
Thanks bro for this honest FR that is in stark contrast to the previous positive ones

I have pm other bros on Keecha to ask abt his 36D natural but some of them are doubtful about it. Something to beware of here

TRL has been added to my blacklist, and let this be a warning to all bros
Old 18-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
psycosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually TRL not bad one. I had Tiffany last week and honestly speaking, she ticked every one of my checkboxes (big soft boobs albeit enhanced, slim waist, good attitude and eager to please). And even though I had such a shitty experience with one of his newer girl today, he made up for it by giving me a $50 discount plus a $10 discount for my next trip. So although I had bashed the girl in my earlier post, I did not intend to bash the OKT (although he had to bear some responsibility for not doing proper QC). My past experiences with his other girls have been mostly positive and above average. Except for today. Count myself as bad luck.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Nicole 18/1

Lovely girl, tall fair with a great body and attitude Friendly and cheerful and hardworking - really can't ask for more. She smells amazing - a magical mix of spicy and sexy. She looks same as pics posted albeit add a few years, with big soft tits and shaved below.

She showed me her favourite position (new to me) and we had a great time hehe
Old 18-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
Actually TRL not bad one. I had Tiffany last week and honestly speaking, she ticked every one of my checkboxes (big soft boobs albeit enhanced, slim waist, good attitude and eager to please). And even though I had such a shitty experience with one of his newer girl today, he made up for it by giving me a $50 discount plus a $10 discount for my next trip. So although I had bashed the girl in my earlier post, I did not intend to bash the OKT (although he had to bear some responsibility for not doing proper QC). My past experiences with his other girls have been mostly positive and above average. Except for today. Count myself as bad luck.
Yup. I second this. It’s that gal got problem. Not the Okt. If it’s bait and switch then I would say it’s the Okt problem.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They are still human and have their bad days.. Just a bad day for u too... Better luck next time.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
I feel that Emmanuel stable standard has drop

Met Jesselyn earlier and my experience was similar
Boobs are definitely enhanced and not natural
Frenching an painting are also restricted like u

Have patronized Emmanuel a few times but this time was a let down
Gal is not worth the price
this batch like different from their usual style. usually their gers are ok. lucky this batch dun suit me.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PUTSY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Dear from Basil Leaves

NOT MY FIRST BONK BUT WITH THE EXPERIENCE I HAD THIS TIME, IT WOULD RUDE NOT TO WRITE AN FR.

Firstly, this is my first bonk in 2020. There are a couple reasons why I stopped quite a while ago, one of them is that at that point of time: cases of bait and switch were getting more and more common and it just sucks and finding a stable that was trustable and provid good service
Old 18-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ckxx07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her?
Bell from Dirty secrets

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1