The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PSLEresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Just read through the first few pages and was very impressed.

Bro WB please continue to share more in this thread.

Have a nice Sunday.

Cheers.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
bimacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I came across the following paragraphs in a book I was reading the other day. These r vital principles in LT man-woman RS.

"In order to keep a girl you should be willing to lose a girl- This might sound like a bizarre concept but the dating dynamics actually operate this way. As long as you are willing to walk away at any point of time whenever the girl violates one of your principles...You will always have her.

Guys who let a girl walk all over them just due to the fear of losing her actually end up losing her in the long run. Therefore, in order to keep her you must be willing to lose her."

This principle is valid whether u hv been w/ your woman 3 months or 30 years.

"No woman is too good looking for you...You only go by personality and not by looks- This is the most important attitude you must cultivate into your personality at all costs. Never show a woman that you consider her to be too good looking. Let her know that you don’t really go by looks but by personality because good looks are easy to find but personality is a rare trait.

The moment you act this way around them...You will instantly be awarded with the tag known as “That Special Different guy”...And this is what most women are looking for in a potential mate."

This is a very high value n dominant male attitude.

This is NEW to me. I will hv to reprogram my attitude towards all females in my conscious n subconscious mind ASAP. Not just personality, but also character n educational level...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good morning bro

I also new to this what you posted above.

It makes my mind goes bonkers learning that "In order to keep a girl you should be willing to lose a girl". Does really sounded bizarre.

"No woman is too good looking for you"- this is too high level standard to many ordinary guy like me.

Anyway I will try to grasp the concept and be the prize,

Hope to learn more for you.

You have a great day.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;11978730]
Quote:
Good morning!

I
.................................When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective, since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:

Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

Cheers!

Bro WB
BRO WB

I want to be the MAN with full masculine traits. Actually this is easier said than done. Many guys dun even knowhow to carry themselves. I may hit a wrong note here because soem may argue otherwise.

I agreed with you and be relax and care less attitude is in fact easier to get your target gal.

I will brushed up my skills and hope to report back.

In the meantime please post more.

Cheerios!!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RoyalTroon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I'm a learner. But I'm improving every hour, every day...relentlessly.
It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

"When you have females in abundance...You will never put too much effort into getting that one special girl to like you. Which means you will automatically demonstrate all the traits of a high value male."

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, I learn humbly from you.

Thank you so much.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
madhapur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Franklin is my hero, a role model. He is the only babe magnet according to Time magazine haha. He was a man who got it and he was in the top 0.0001% of all men.
http://content.time.com/time/magazin...005155,00.html
I stand by every statement I hv written on this thread. I don't pull anything out of thin air.

Bro WB
I am fully convinced now that B. Franklin my hero too.

Bless you and hv a great day.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TikiWiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread by bro WB, support!!
Old 04-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
KuanYin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon to all samsters!
Thanks for all the posts and comments.
Many kakis and friends, including fellow lao chee ko peks and former school mates, mistakenly think that my 'success' w/ cute SYTs n young women is primarily due to my financial prowess.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
They don't get it, like 99.9% of men. Or is it 99.99%? They don't know what really attract women. Despite my numerous posts here. I hv even referred my friends to the right source. They are still at the stage of Unconscious Incompetence.
Actually, there are many, many much younger and much richer men in SG (and over 100X more of these men in China) who are willing to spend a lot more money than me to get the gals they really like. But they often fail.
Yes, I'm very frugal. Those bros who hv attended my outings should know.
When I BY a girl who is somewhat close to my type (I hv yet to see a girl who is totally my type), I always pay the lower range of the going rates. And my hit rate, eventually, after initial rejections, is over 95% in SG n close to 100% in China.
Why?
A few reasons.
Primarily because I behave like the PRIZE, I hv the abundance mindset and I'm ready to walk away.
OK, I'm not exactly broke and many of the gals need money. But I use money very judiciously n selectively. It's as if I use leverage...
In fact, I hv kept many non WLs in SG and China by spending very little money. The only problem now is meeting the gals I like in SG.
My former prestigious profession in Gotham City of course is extremely helpful. That was the primary reason why my legal TW wife married me, even though I had just finished my internship. She was very beautiful when I married her decades ago. But she was very aloof n arrogant. She used to say and sometimes still remind me now: 你们华侨完全没有气资,不是美丑的问题, 也不完全是文化和教养的问题...不过你现在比你的同学们朋友们的气资好太多了. BTW, She was born in TW but her parents both came from Mainland China. Her dad was a police chief in a small town.
Despite how she has felt abt me and the fact that I've been keeping many very young LPs here, we are still married. I tell her to stay put in Gotham City w/ my two grown kids.

Last but not least, I'm always Mode One.[SIZE="5"] I actually welcome initial rejections. The key here is to remain cool, calm, collected and totally non-reactive to whatever a gal feels/thinks/says and acts.

Bro WB
BRAVO! kudos to Bro WB for such a beautiful post above.

I am one of the 99.9% man you mentioned above. From now on I shall read this thread an followed dutifully.

I hope to improve myself and practised like most brothers commented here. Be the PRIZE.

Please share with us more of your theorem.

Have a great day!
Old 04-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
poompeepee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by Bro WB.

Wish you have a good week ahead.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
RonnieWhelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happen to come across this thread, found so many things to learn from Bro WB.

Keep sharing bro.

Have a nice day!
Old 04-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
bacardo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread from bro WB, support support!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CafeOm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's my civic duty to bring up an unpleasant subject.

In the last 5-6 yrs, I hv witnessed a number of bros, who were previously generous spenders at KTVs/HFJs and whom I regarded as well to do, who are now severely strapped for cash. Some r in dire finacial straits. Some may hv filed for bankrutpcy. For some, the hard times might be temporary, for others prolonged n intractable.

There r 4 main reasons: 1) they gamble, 2) they got cheated, 3) they spend more than they can afford n 4) business and/or investment failure. Usually there is a combination of two or more of the above.

There is another common thread. There is a high proportion of heavy drinkers/smokers among them. Why? Drinking n smoking impair their judgment n emotional control.

Yes, I welcome bros to have a great time at KTVs/HFJs. Do find n fxxk all the gals of your type. But never spend more than u can afford n NEVER, ever gamble. Stay cool, calm, collected. And very alert, at all times. Become physically very fit.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Excellent thread and civic minded too. Many friends will not care to mentioned above highlighted in red. In life, is all about reality. There is no everyday fine or sunshine. There can be rough days and storm brewing overhead.

A person who dropped into hard times will wonder what he had done wrong or should he live frugal rather than squandered all the monies. Ask those billionaires why are they living frugally?

Want to ask another topic besides this, who do you think should be next Fed chairman? Well I am sure the chairman will be conservative as Trump will make the nomination.

Hope you make good investment returns recently and wish you in pink of health.

Cheers.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
VicePresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In the last few days, I hv had interesting chat w/ bro FA on PVOs. I'll sum up my personal opinions:

1) It will usually take 3-6 months of regular PVOs to get a woman emotionally n sexually addicted to a man.

2) It's addictive power is immense n THE strongest.

3) Without PVOs, a woman cannot truly love a man; the 'love' can't last. However, even w/ PVOs, she may still not truly love him. There r many other factors...

4) A woman who is emotionally n sexually addicted to a man may still 'cheat' on him, if he is not available for extended periods or if she has other motives, such as desperate needs for money...

5) Giving a women PVOs is a strenuous physical activity. It's a great cardio n I hv reached heart rate of 150! It can be greatly minimized by letting her get on top. But a man must be on top or from behind to show his dominance, control n masculinity. He must lead as she wants to be taken. There is much more bonding n intimacy when a man does most of the work. Much more oxytocin n relatively lesser dopamine, in other words, it's more addictive hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Congratulations for been so successful. I have to take you as my idol. After reading several weeks, I had noticed that this thread was very successful It contains a rich exchange of information, skills, tactics, dialogues and teachings...

I agreed with you that PVOs are best and works wonders for gal to love his man. PVOs can be addictive to gal who lust for their man. The guy will be lucky because the gal will be pro-active and automatic to do sex.

Please continue your thread for next 10 years or more.

Have a good day and enjoy.

Quote:

As a gentle reminder, my kakis want me to welcome bros who are:

1) Very light drinkers

2) Will show up if confirmed

3) Go after attractive girls of their type for ST or BY

4) Smoke outside the room

5) Pay at the end of the session in cash

Bro WB
Bro WB, think by now you had identified who your kakis should be. After all these years of reminders above.

Cheers.

VP
Old 05-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
wantonbeetaimak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best thread in SBF! Thanks bro WB.

Have a nice day.