The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Received love sms from vbs! I hate you. Make me so jealous.
Old 17-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
When I started this thread, it was purely for the intention to share love for the language. To a large extent, this thread has been extremely successful in doing that with e help of many brothers. And for this, I am very glad.

However, the request above is fundamentally, if I may say it, a blatant abuse of the brotherhood and goodwill of the members here.

Sorry, I just dun think this is right.
well said...TS bravo...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwwk88 View Post
hi...all tieng viet pro here. i would geat fully that some bro can help me translate this :-

what i had gave to you are out of my will to help you so that you won't be so hard not to exchange for anything but pure love from you. thank you for the time you spended with me, it the happinest time of my life.

hehe...trying to xao a depgai
but i'm new to this viet scence and trying to learn thier language....the best word i know are "lam tinh". i tried to translate above with vdict.com but felt funny after looking at wht had come out. it a bit long so i hope some bro can help out, thx all.
In response to your pm, it takes more than just an SMS to understand a viet girl, esp a wl in sgp.

There are many useful threads on this topic and many brothers who will give u advice...
Old 17-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
paulwwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro AdGuy.....for your's advices..

Juz receive a call from her...dun like to talk about here...

maybe after everything are cooled down and then i will share my story with all bro...thanks a lot
Old 17-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
When I started this thread, it was purely for the intention to share love for the language. To a large extent, this thread has been extremely successful in doing that with e help of many brothers. And for this, I am very glad.
I think this thread has evolved from being just a forum for brothers to learn the language. It is also very useful to learn about the Vietnamese culture, as well as to share our experiences and opinions on how to deal with Vietnamese girls. It seems that nearly all relationships with Vietnamese girls will eventually revolve around their family problems and of course money issues.

As an added bonus, bro Jackbl had always contributed with very interesting news articles, as well as romantic, and some say xao nhieu nhieu phrases.
Old 18-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Golden age dawns for Vietnam’s two and three star hotels
================================================== ====
VietNamNet Bridge – A recent survey suggests that the Great Recession brought a shift in the preferences of hotel customers here that may persist though the economy’s again expanding strongly.

A survey on hotel service released in mid-June by the Grant Thornton business advisory firm reveals two distinct tendencies. Business at two and three star hotels held up well during the Great Recession and now their business is booming. Business at four and five star establishments on the other hand, tanked in 2009 and has yet to recover.

The survey covered 50 hotels and resorts across the country, offering a total of 7911 rooms.

Room occupancy at three star hotels in 2009 was two percent above 2008; occupancy fell about ten percent at the elite hotels. Revenue per available room at the three star hotels increased by 0.9 percent in 2009, but fell at the elite hotels.

“We are seeing a pronounced shift in the preferences of clients” said Ken Atkinson, Managing Director of Grant Thornton in Vietnam. The tourism expert predicts the tendency will continue in 2010

Director Phan Dinh Hue of the Vong Trong Viet agency concurs. He reports that about 60 percent of his firm’s foreign tourist clients are choosing two or three star hotels, while nearly 70 percent of domestic travelers chose medium class hotels.

“Foreign travelers used to always ask for four star hotels. Nowadays they mostly choose to stay at three star hotels.” Hue said.

A representative of Vietravel adds that in the first six months of the 2010year, 60 percent of the firm’s clients chose three star hotels.

Tran Kim Long, General Director of Bong Sen Co., says that the company’s three star Bong Sen Saigon and two star Bong Sen Annex now have clients who previously always put up at elite hotels. Another HCMC hotelier, Thuy Cung at the three star Sapphire, confirms that business is improving steadily.

The Thornton survey found that the average cost of a room at a three star hotel in 2009 was $43, off only two percent from 2008. At four star hotels, the average room cost $75, off 12 percent from the previous year. At the five stars, average room prices fell to $130, a drop of 33 percent.

Elite hotels face a sea of troubles

Sven von Moock, a senior executive at the Norfolk Hotel on HCM City’s Nguyen Du street, said that in 2009 his establishment saw a 38 percent decrease in room occupancy even though the hotel reduced its rates by an average 18 percent.

“Most of our clients are businessmen,” Moock said, “and it is understandable that they have to cut down expenses during a difficult period. Scaling back their hotel outlays is a typical strategy.”

Thoi bao Kinh te Saigon newspaper reports that four and five star hotels in HCM City all have seen their hotel room occupancy drop significantly. Some hotels are only forty to fifty percent booked.

The Grant Thornton report said that in 2009 the occupancy ratio of five star hotels decreased by 6.3 percent on average. Business was off a whopping 14 percent at four star hotels.

Notwithstanding current difficulties, luxury hoteliers remain optimistic. “When the economy fully recovers, clients will surely return to 4-5 star hotels,” said Moock at the Norfolk.

Hue from Vong Tron Viet also judges that the difficulties of high grade hotels are just temporary. “Clients will choose the hotels which can provide better services even though when they have to pay more money,” Hue said.

“Therefore, I think foreign tourists will soon return to four and five star hotels, while the percentage of Vietnamese travelers who choose three-star hotels will be as much as fifty percent in one or two years,” he added.

Source: Thoi bao Kinh te Saigon

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 18-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
I think this thread has evolved from being just a forum for brothers to learn the language. It is also very useful to learn about the Vietnamese culture, as well as to share our experiences and opinions on how to deal with Vietnamese girls. It seems that nearly all relationships with Vietnamese girls will eventually revolve around their family problems and of course money issues.

As an added bonus, bro Jackbl had always contributed with very interesting news articles, as well as romantic, and some say xao nhieu nhieu phrases.
As long the spirit of sharing is kept, it doesn't really matter what is shared.

But as always, there will be people who are selfless, and people who will want to take advantage of the goodness of others.
Old 18-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
another chim stuff to digest
Chairman = Mikemike.
President = Killer_C

Old 19-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post
I had actually doubled, tripled checked my watch and I'm extremely surprised to see you online now. No 678????
Online doesn't meant at home. If u r KT's gf then it will be good. He can report strength every night via phone with 3G at GL/JC/BOAT QUAY

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also recieve such love sms from many vb and I am immune to it.

I send love sms to "范文芳" with a different thought and feeling.
I recieve NO love sms from her
I ghen u tooooooo....... thay ghet!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
You have no right to ghet.

At least he know who sms him. I think u have too many until u dunno who sms liao. That is ghet nhat.
Old 19-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post
Received love sms from vbs! I hate you. Make me so jealous.
Quote:
so many vb sms me, but I only wish to see sms from 1 vb.

Quote:

At least he know who sms him. I think u have too many until u dunno who sms liao. That is ghet nhat.
very true

Quote:
Online doesn't meant at home. If u r KT's gf then it will be good. He can report strength every night via phone with 3G at GL/JC/BOAT QUAY
No webcam. Anyway I report strength is not thru internet chat.
Sometimes i repot at home just incase she ask me to use home phone to call.
This is one thing that you guys won't jealous or envy liao...
Old 19-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
very true
U guys got misconception liao

IF I sms, sure know who I sms else whereto find the names?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U guys got misconception liao

IF I sms, sure know who I sms else whereto find the names?
I think you are the one with the misconception. We are saying that many vb sms you and you don't know who she is.
Old 19-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you are the one with the misconception. We are saying that many vb sms you and you don't know who she is.
Ban hieu lam roi. Khong co nhieu con gai nt cho toi, chi la toi nt cho nhieu con gai thoi.

Toi cam thay con gai khong thich nt cho toi, co le toi khong dep trai, khong co giau (khong co xe ), khong co de thuong. Boi vay, toi rat ghen ban co nhieu con gai

Toi cung rat ghen 1 nguoi o day nua, Anh ay co nhieu ba xa. Nay la anh ay noi, khong phai toi noi.

KT, since we are able to comm via TV, why not we start here so that those who wanted to learn can observe the style and then get something out from here

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1