The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 14-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Tiffany (Seduction)
Booking was smooth and fast. Location was good as it is out from public eyes.

Bros who looking for SYT and still maintain her original physique, then dun look any further. Tiff is small built, fair compared to common thai lady skin complexion. She displayed as a fun loving and jovial girl. I would say she is quite pretty in her own way.

Down south is closely trimmed and up north size fit her small built well and unmodified.

Respond well when FJed and enjoyed the session thru out.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4532 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmine fr Eroticism,

Finally get to try this closely guarded secret by many bros....

Jasmine slim, demure looking gal... making out with her is like making love with ur uni gf... so don't expect commando style treatment. In fact bros need to take more initiative, but at the same time ensure that you are not too rough, and shower her with lotsa TLC....

Boob lovers can skip her... she is slim and natural... but definitely not runway...

Her oyster is very nice and fresh looking... one of the best looking...

Maybe due to new in the trade n been so popular... can feel that she is quite worn out... but she tries her best to provide a good service... kudos for that...

She is shy n does not allow photo taking for fear of letting people know she is working in this line... she does not speck much English... lucky I know some broken Thai....

To me, she looks closest to the photo below...
Old 14-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759020

Short fr for Kat from Loveaffair

A very nice girl who loves sex as much as i do, sensual bbbj with teasing, she will squeeze every ounce of cum out from u. High gfe who loves to french, she likes to be painted too, gave her a long 5mins of painting which she was quivering and shaking. Fj was fantastic as she can ride a long time, and always asking for more with dirty talk. A gem not to be missed!
Old 14-01-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hazel (Silk Stockings)

Looks: Same GND, cute looking.
Body: Curvy with meat at the right places specially on her ass.
Boobs: A nice handful to play with.
Frenching: Very generous like a long lost love.
Pussy: Both painting and fingering duly tried.
BBBJ: From tip to balls all covered, she sucks like a hungry girl.
FJ: Willing to try any position I desired. Requested for a COF for first shot and sprayed all over, she took like a champ and did not complain. Had her in doggy for 2nd shot and asked for CIM she duly turned around and took my 2nd blast all inside her and even showed me gleefully, I asked her to swallow and she obliged and show me her emptied mouth lol.
GFE: Chatty and happy she is going back soon, I should have come to her, her COF and CIM are legit.
Damage $130 + $20 for the swallow was a good good deal.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

RL BARBIE 14/1
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=760069

Just when i thought Skippy (SA) was the champion of the current times after Alice (SA). Here's a new challenger in town. Enter Barbie and today i was Ken.

Im just going to say this. Ken was very happy. Barbie was a sex kitten waiting to be unleashed and the ropes were cut. Perhaps we made quite a bit of noise in our liaison cause the rest of the girls were looking at us when we went to use the shower. Ken is going to see Barbie again and perhaps this time .. . Come on Barbie let's go party

====================
i was asked about this barbie and ken reference. here's a video for those that weren't in that era

Last edited by SirHumpALot; 14-01-2020 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added in barbie girl reference
Old 14-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NinjaLyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Pat from affection lodge.

I think she is probably the youngest in the house. Cause she have the most xiao meimei aura compared to the rest. Looks very close the photo, xmm face, slim but not skinny with real boobs.

Service was decent. Not green for sure. But also don't perform like commando. Bbbj was pretty good for a syt.
She is ok to be painted or fingered.
Sex wise I would say she is the kind waiting for me to control the situation. I think she play it safe to let me take control instead of guessing how I like it to be.
I only did one shot her ending with a cim. It's quite a long one cause I wasn't planning on 2 shots in the first place.

Her gfe I would rate it like maybe 7.5/10. It's not like she isn't good. She puts in the effort and tries her best here. But I personally had experience those crazy good gfe kind of fl before. so Pat is like a tier or 2 lower. Which is still better than many.

*Spotted Araya during my time with Pat, reminds me of Mich, this Araya looks got the Mich feel. But Araya smaller boobs and slightly bigger eyes.*
Old 14-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

TRL KEECHA 14/1
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=760075

After playing Ken with Barbie i decided to try Keecha.
when she opened the door... damn. she was almost my height. not very common for thai girls ... and yes she's a girl.
mid to late 20s from issan area. she rocks a pretty solid body as she's a magazine model. looks as advertised. body as advertised. bbbj/fj was pretty damn good. she milked me right after barbie milked me so she took on the challenge really well. she's very hygiene conscious which is always a good thing. she mentioned she's pretty much booked out for the day if that means anything to you guys 😜 (lucky i booked a slot quickly)
if she didn't have a thai name i wouldn't think she's thai because her English is pretty much spot on. hardly spoke any thai to me.
if you like small demure thai girls you should skip this one. she's got personality and the body combined.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Hazel from Silk Stockings

After reading all the previous FRs over the past week, I couldn't wait to try her for myself.
Like one bro said, she isn't a looker.
Body and face was alright (not that disappointing lah) but I was there for the service.
Hazel is smiley and cheerful.
Initial teasing, frenching was up to standard.
The blowjob, however. This was what I came for.
She has her way with her tongue and mouth, I don't know what machine she has installed inside. Haha

I almost came in Hazel's mouth within the first 3 minutes of her blowing.
I had to stop her and she kept trying go back to suck.
In the end I just said "ok stop condom let's go"

So we started fucking.
The bed was really soft, so doing JAV style missionary even with bad knees was easier. (Thanks bro silk for choosing a good mattress, this was quite important)
Changed to cowgirl and doggy style. Nice ass
Ended off by pulling out, cap off, unload into mouth. SHEEEEOK.
One good thing about her is she still will suck and bob her head up and down simultaneously while you shooting. 10/10

Rest a bit, second round.
I wanted to try to shoot from her blowjob, and on her face.
Took her around 10 minutes but she didn't stop at all.
Super hardworking. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her.
And when I was finally about to nut, she took my dick out of her mouth, aimed it on herself and PEW.
It was delivered onto her cheek, nose and lips as she moved my dick around her face.
Like a Van Gogh painting a Starry Night, except her face was the canvas.

Spectacular view.

Dick destroyed, press F.
Out within 1 hour. No regrets.
Khob khun krab Hazel and OKT SS.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
magma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MIA @ Silk Stockings

Looks : 8/10 smile like seeing BF
Shower :7/10 SOP with TLC
Body : 7/10 tall swimmer build but feminine and tan, no tattoos. Remind me of a JC girl I know including boobs.
Boobs:7/10 B but responsive brown nibs
BBBJ : 7/10 still learning
French: from start till leaving tongue fight
Pussy: trim, tight, no smell, enjoy picasso
FJ: 8/10 long slow 1st shot lots of foreplay enjoy each other and a few positions ending with CIM
Massage: not piano good effort
GFE : Out of scale, maybe because hit off real well. Cuddle tight with arm and leg, and xoxo till time

RTF: one of the best bonk and not because it's the free one. She's actually an admin OL and new to this field so treat her well.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xaivervii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuri from Mansion
Small build,aka fun size.
Very accommodating super wet.
Best part, original B~C cup boobs.. soft n nice
Old 14-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 6
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroni View Post
Booked Orange from Galaxy
13 Jan 2020, 1.15pm
OKT asked for flexibility re timing to allow Orange toilet break between clients, etc. I was happy to oblige.
Very discreet location, with a few WhatsApp instruction required to find, but walking distance from Farrer Park MRT.

Looks 9/10 very slim and tiny Thai girl, 24yrs
Boob 8/10 small, but responsive and match her figure perfectly
Body 9/10 slim and tiny
Bbbj 9/10 very good action. Attention on balls, shaft, etc. Plenty of eye contact at crucial times, including a very nice CIM. Aggressively milked me, like she craved my cum, and made sure she got every drop before heading to shower.
Painting 9/10 she loved a little but of fingering while we kissed and made out, standing up, prior to and after shower. Proceeded to lower her onto bed for some serious fingering and painting. She really seemed to enjoy this. Her breathing, moans and significant amount of juice told me she had cum, possibly more than once.
FJ Didn't end up fucking. I was too spent from CIM and short on time.
GFE 12/10 if you treat this girl well, she'll repay you

Orange is only here for another 10 days or so. Recommend you bros support her before she disappears
Yeah bro..did her this morning first slot before going to work..2 times cim mission ..fill her slutty mouth with my armies..damn fun bro..

Next trip sure gonna try to deep throat her harder..lol

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759793

Last edited by Vduric; 14-01-2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DS Jammy
14 Jan 2020
1630 Hrs

Having Break from Work when feeling Horny, OKT was fast with Reply and I Found myself arrival in the room with the Gal.

Looks: as Attach in the Picture Show.
Body: Curvy with meat at the right places specially on her ass.
Boobs: A nice handful to play with.
Frenching: Very generous like a long lost love.
FJ: Willing to try any position I desired.
GFE: Like to Chat anything under the sky and Good Massage after Deed. 1st times manage to settle both shot under 30 minutes. overall, a Jem in our shores, will RTF if Wallet allow.

Downside: Shower alone before and After Deed.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patty from Basil Leaves.
Fast and prompt response from okt.
Well worth value for 2 x CIM.
Licking and sucking well.
Soothing massage that I almost fell asleep in between shots.
May rtf if no other CIM targets after vitamin M and sperm recharge.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vduric View Post
Yeah bro..did her this morning first slot before going to work..2 times cim mission ..fill her slutty mouth with my armies..damn fun bro..

Next trip sure gonna try to deep throat her harder..lol

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759793
Yeah OKT got it spot on with her description "Sexy Bitch That Like To BBBJ And 69" - she laps it up!
Old 14-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Araya from Affection Lodge

I was quite attracted by her cute looks and the gif of her in a French maid outfit so I decided to text the okt to book a session. booking was fuss-free but required me to take 2 minutes to create an account on his site, which was fine.

Location was pretty central but not near mrt. Instructions were clear enough.

In terms of looks, Araya is pretty cute and true to her photos. English is passable and can communicate with basic English and gestures.

In terms of service, she aims to please and was pretty accommodating. I enjoyed her company but had to rush off after a shot to handle some work related emergency, which was a waste.

I’m undecided about whether to RTF. I enjoyed myself and she’s cute but I’m also itchy to try others. I would recommend to try her while she’s here.

Generally I don’t play in Dome 1, I generally play in Dome 2 or 3 so I was pleasantly surprised that her looks were so true to the photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1