The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Bro Magpies

up you 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Happened last Sat at my home as I just moved into my new place.

Cut the long story short, I matched with this lady who is in working in retail line. Her pics in Tinder are quite pretty. Was thinking to myself 'Sure or not?'

Moreover, she mentioned to me she is willing to do anal which is quite a Wow factor for me as not many sg gals I met are willing to do anal.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
kilogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cut the long story short, I matched with this lady who is in working in retail line. Her pics in Tinder are quite pretty. Was thinking to myself 'Sure or not?'

We chatted for awhile and she ghosted me for ard 1 week till my perserverance paid off. She finally replied and initally wanted to meet somewhere for a drink till she asked whether it will be crowded since it is weekend, of cos I said it definitely will be crowded and proposed we have a drink at my newly renovated place.

Initially she asked whether I will do anything to her and of cos I gave her the textbook answers. Haha. She take a grab over, have a drink and she was tipsy, the rest is over. Moreover, she mentioned to me she is willing to do anal which is quite a Wow factor for me as not many sg gals I met are willing to do anal.
Well done bro, great share!
Old 22-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
micscofield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting interesting.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Magpies

up you 19 points.
Thanks bro...hope to score more this month and share..haha..
Old 22-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilogerian View Post
Thanks bro!!
Old 22-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Ignis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Office365247 View Post
Chitchat, meal and drinks still better than pay in advance

Wah Lau , this one i rather not say , i did have my fair lesson learnt amount to $250 (varies cases)... small head rule over big head.

Bang wall learn through experience...
Old 22-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

We chatted for awhile and she ghosted me for ard 1 week till my perserverance paid off. She finally replied and initally wanted to meet somewhere for a drink till she asked whether it will be crowded since it is weekend, of cos I said it definitely will be crowded and proposed we have a drink at my newly renovated place.

Initially she asked whether I will do anything to her and of cos I gave her the textbook answers. Haha. She take a grab over, have a drink and she was tipsy, the rest is over. Moreover, she mentioned to me she is willing to do anal which is quite a Wow factor for me as not many sg gals I met are willing to do anal.
Great share bro. Was she as pretty as her pics?
Old 23-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Great share bro. Was she as pretty as her pics?
Ah yes...pic 8.5/10, real person 7.5..so still nt bad...
Old 24-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 22
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

HI Bros,

anyone encounter the tinder name Lyssa ?

I suspect she is those trying to sell financial products as she keep talking about investment and mentioned she is from SG but with Thailand WA and keeps saying in LA participating fashion week compeition.

ANyone ouot there ?
Old 25-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Matched with a girl on tinder. Chatted for awhile and then she tells me she's looking for something casual, which is what I'm looking for too.

Proceed to meet her up a few days later and went to a hotel. Her body is slim, long legs but no boobs, which I'm totally fine as she kisses well. Her blowjob is quite good too, but not enough to make me cum. Couldn't take it anymore so proceed to cap on and enter her. She has the tightest pussy I've entered so far. Banged her for a good 15 mins before she felt tired and want me to cum. But i still couldn't cum as I had pcc before i met her up. Had to force myself to cum. After that we chatted awhile before checking out and parted ways.

She was my first non-chinese hookup so it was a nice experience.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
biotech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 27-08-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LFPVAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any advise with conversation starters on dating apps? Just generally, no intention to bed.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which race bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Matched with a girl on tinder. Chatted for awhile and then she tells me she's looking for something casual, which is what I'm looking for too.

Proceed to meet her up a few days later and went to a hotel. Her body is slim, long legs but no boobs, which I'm totally fine as she kisses well. Her blowjob is quite good too, but not enough to make me cum. Couldn't take it anymore so proceed to cap on and enter her. She has the tightest pussy I've entered so far. Banged her for a good 15 mins before she felt tired and want me to cum. But i still couldn't cum as I had pcc before i met her up. Had to force myself to cum. After that we chatted awhile before checking out and parted ways.

She was my first non-chinese hookup so it was a nice experience.
Old 29-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Which race bro?
Chinese mix Indian. Solid figure. But we already mentioned it's just a one-off thing
Old 30-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met a few on dating apps which i bedded with them.

1) I met this 18 year old mother when i was 20. We matched on tinder and decided to have dinner. After dinner she took me to meet her two other friends at a bar for drinks. As time goes by, she gets even more tipsy and soon she started being very touchy and touch me everywhere. It was about 4am and although i was a sex maniac, i do not show it and never would i make the first moves. Thankfully this girl did. She made up a stupid excuse saying she cannot go home drunk if not her parents will scold and colluded with her other two friends to ask me to take her home. So i did. Once we reach my bed, She immeditely start kissing me, undress me and stroke my cock. she look like those typical ah lian xmm very nice body and very pretty. Her moans were loud i had to cover her mouth while fucking her so that my family wouldnt hear. Soon, She then ask me to cum in her and so i did. After that day, i ghosted her and till now , i still do not know whether im a dad or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1