The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Dun worry, u not the 1st to kana from ken. Me too. Haha Just saw that u use xiao deng service as well, a nice guy. Honest driver. Quite rare in China. Haha As for Vivian, I have not use her before. For me, I use another agent not in sbf. If u need any help just pm me, I will try to help if I can.
Why all you old bird still need agent. I never use agent n i feel in china especially guangzhou area no need for agent. My friend say use agent can get protection but i dont think so.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1981 View Post
Bro Kent, so from GZ take railway to GZ south then to ZH huh? There will anyhow chop ppl boh? Sounds good to go since flight reaches in the morning
Aiyah, no worries lah bro. U reach there, don't act like blur sotong, just behave normally and ask for pricing b4 go for it. Read some of the pricing in this thread and then u know wat price to pay for wat service. So won't kena chop lor.

I planing to go Macao on Sat, for the day time and night time come back ZhuHai. If time can coincide, can go happy happy together. PM me your contact if interested.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Why all you old bird still need agent. I never use agent n i feel in china especially guangzhou area no need for agent. My friend say use agent can get protection but i dont think so.
Hmm, I dun understand why can't use agent since I'm not going to pay anything extra?

Anyway, there are many ways to get things done. Some prefer to do it themselves, others maybe like to borrow others hand.

It's the same as, why some company want to use middle man when they could just goes straight to the factory.

It's just all personal preference, no right or wrong. If u feels, u can do better without agent, good for u. For me, I just too lazy to handle all things by myself.

As for the protection thing, no comment from me. I believe more in self protection. Haha.
Old 26-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Kent, so from GZ take railway to GZ south then to ZH huh? There will anyhow chop ppl boh? Sounds good to go since flight reaches in the morning
Hi bro,

The fastest and most convenient and cheapest way from GZ airport to Zhuhai will be to take the airport bus. Ticket costs around RMB80. The ride takes about 2 to 2.5 hours and sends you to the bus station right smack in Gongbei.

If from GZ city area, just find a bus station that has Zhuhai Gongbei bus. This Zhuhai Gongbei bus will be available in all Guangzhou inter-city bus stations.

Just buy your tickets from the official counters and there is no way for you to get conned

If take train from GZ airport to Zhuhai, it is actually time consuming:
- MRT from GZ airport to GZ south train station takes slightly more than 1 hr (tickets same system as Singapore- via automated vending machines)

- Train from GZ south to Zhuhai- takes around 70min. The catch is that, it is a long queue to buy the train tickets at GZ south, particularly on Fridays and weekends. Average queue time is 1 hr. I have queued for 2 hours before on a Friday afternoon. They have automated ticket vending machines for trains too, but that service is only limited to people with China ICs.

So... conclusion, much faster and convenient to just take coach, especially if you have luggage
Old 26-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Besides smuggling of iPhone 6, pickpocket are on the prowl for iPhone 6 too.

iPhone 6 Is HOT, more HOTTER then the mei mei themself.

So any bros holding IPhone 6 while in DG, just be careful when you try to impress your MEI MEI and using it in public.

to all bros and forum samsters
CRIME ALERT IN SHENZHEN AND guangdong area
my local china police friend who works in shenzhen PUBLIC SECURITY BUREAU
told me there has been a reported increase in IPHONE thefts these recent days
all across guangdong area esp shenzhen in public places like internet cafes or train stations
do not flash your iphones 6 around.thieves are on the prowl all over guangdong watch out
Old 26-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ak1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the kind advice and help given.. and please la... Ask questions also kanna zap til minus points... sad
Old 26-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Hi bro,

The fastest and most convenient and cheapest way from GZ airport to Zhuhai will be to take the airport bus. Ticket costs around RMB80. The ride takes about 2 to 2.5 hours and sends you to the bus station right smack in Gongbei.
........o people with China ICs.

So... conclusion, much faster and convenient to just take coach, especially if you have luggage
Very useful/great info.
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 26-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the kind advice and help given.. and please la... Ask questions also kanna zap til minus points... sad
LOL! Ask questions, get zapped.
Give information the Taikors don't like, get scolded .....

Oh well
SEAJ
Old 26-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Wanting to go CP for the longest time. Planning sometime in November. Really dunno where else to go. Zh seems like... Nothing much.

Are there still agents in CP?

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 27-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i guess with the launch of iphone 6 this weekend in hong kong
many wls in shenzhen will pester their hong kong sugar daddies to buy one to prove their"'love"' for their kept women across the border in shenzhen

i expect there will be increase in smuggling activity along the hong kong-shenzhen boder as the iphone 6 is not yet launched in mainland china
Has anyone noticed any more security checks at the border from HK into China at Luo Wu like for Skylimo minivans ?

In the past, Skylimo minvans just drive thur with their back door opened.

I know they check the minivans from time to time but it's very rare. Has things changed ?

TomKat
Old 27-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat View Post
Has anyone noticed any more security checks at the border from HK into China at Luo Wu like for Skylimo minivans ?

I know they check the minivans from time to time but it's very rare. Has things changed ?

TomKat
Why ??? you want to smuggle something ?
Old 27-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
Wanting to go CP for the longest time. Planning sometime in November. Really dunno where else to go. Zh seems like... Nothing much.

Are there still agents in CP?
ZH nothing ????? Than CP worst lor .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat View Post

TomKat
The recent check are not only coming in China , even exit China are more tight with ots of checking ......

Bros who planning to bring in IP6 for your mms ..... think twice or prepare to pay tax .
Old 27-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Hi bro,

If take train from GZ airport to Zhuhai, it is actually time consuming:
- MRT from GZ airport to GZ south train station takes slightly more than 1 hr (tickets same system as Singapore- via automated vending machines)

Just to add on....The GZ metro trains are slightly slimmer than the ones in SZ and SG.
The one going to/fro the airport is Number 3.
And it is very crowded during peak hours....very bad choice esp with luggage.
The locals do it coz they are used to it.
They just forced their way in.
I was punched in the face twice when taking Line 3 at TiyuXi Lu station. See below pic.

This is a common sight....this is the station where I was punched.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Much..much more easy is to land at HKIA and transfer to Zh via ferry. I would say via macau is not a good option. Crossing macau and gongbei custom is a nightmare!
Old 27-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Much..much more easy is to land at HKIA and transfer to Zh via ferry. I would say via macau is not a good option. Crossing macau and gongbei custom is a nightmare!
There's another option Loh.

Land in SZ and take ferry to ZH.

Problem for ferry to/fo HKIA and ZH. There's only 4 timing per day. Unless u go HK mainland to take. So planning of flight arriving HKIA is very important.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1