The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

I went to a massage place near HAWTHORN station on burwood road called Yings massage.
As read in this previous post its was great...when i went there is only one girl free.She looks like college student and was very nice. give me good massage and had great tits not very very big C cup but firm and beautiful.
nice face and very good service and no rush.....

Great service....will go there again.

its was $70 for nude massage..i like it because it was not like rush and money minded places...
Old 31-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
its was $70 for nude massage..i like it because it was not like rush and money minded places...

$70 Thats pretty alrite? How long for Happy ending
Old 31-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

depands on the girl...i controle....so play with her boobs ...and then great ending....
Old 01-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went to a massage place near HAWTHORN station on burwood road called Yings massage.

Bro, care to shed some light on the exact location ?

Thanks in advance man
Old 02-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
LOL bro pocketrocket, the last time i had a happy ending massage was last yr at Royal City ..im also finding for some GOOD masage + happy ending in melbourne... There are lots of these places in Sydney, but i can hardly find any good one asian ones in melbourne

cheers
The last time i went to royal city (after the one above russel st hungry jack's got busted), i didnt get a happy ending as well. Sydney does have a lot of gems working in this "Message + Happy Ending" industry, and yeah awaiting conformation about Ying's Place.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:04 PM
MELBOURNEcool

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It's at burwood road and power street
Old 02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Ok here you go guys ...the address is 168 Burwood road,hawthrown next to SNAP printing.
I went there again...and as told by another girl tiff to see another malay/indian girl called alice who had big breast but tiffney is better...

so ...conclusion

for great massage and happy ending go for Alice
for good massage but sexy nice girl go for tiffney. i like tiff better as more sexy...

both are busty.....not DD but c cup.

so now its your time to give me update on an busty girls in good price.

ok take care
Old 02-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

I love HAPPY ENDING!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Just got back from Ying's. I have to say i am very disappointed at the joint. Credited hugely to my huge expectations, thought the joint would provide sydney's level of quality of service but boy was i wrong...

OKT was not very friendly at all (maybe because the place was about to cal it a day ?) but the chick i'm with, Tifanny, doesn't fall short when it comes to her face. I'm giving her 7.5/10 for face, and guys, she's a student.

$70 for 30mins of massage. Tiff bear a price tag of: $30 for BJ (CAPPED !!!!), and $70 for Both BJ and Body Slide. Decided to go for $70.

Body Slide: 3/10 (not very arousing at all)
BJ: 6/10 (gave her a little above average for her effort)

Conclusion: was very disappointed and pissed probably because i dont think the $70 is worth it at all and probably i got used to BBBJ, and definitely because of my high expectations (can't stop thinking like: "well, they did this and that in sydney" throughout the time)

Oh, total DC of $140 would get me an FJ at 43 Tope wouldn't it ?
Old 03-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Bro Doe13...

Everyone got different taste I guess. Thats why sometimes we wonder why some not so good looking WLs are still in this trade will other pretty ones had gone and vice versa

Thanks heaps for your FR anyhow bro
Old 03-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Doe13 ...sorry ti hear that u did not like the joint...yes i have heard sydney is farr better in quality.
I think i may not be going better places so i thought Yings is good. can you please tell me what place is best according to you in Melbourne then...so i can visit them. definately i dont want to spend $100 ++ i know if i spend 130 or more we can get better service.
.....so waiting for your reply...i really want to spend my hard earn money for good time....
Old 03-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Doe13 ...sorry ti hear that u did not like the joint...yes i have heard sydney is farr better in quality.
I think i may not be going better places so i thought Yings is good. can you please tell me what place is best according to you in Melbourne then...so i can visit them. definately i dont want to spend $100 ++ i know if i spend 130 or more we can get better service.
.....so waiting for your reply...i really want to spend my hard earn money for good time....
Bro, here's my current favourite girl in 43 Tope, do let me know what you think about her: Sey. She works 7 days a week she said, so give the joint a call before you head down at 96824800.

Dont take my previous comment as a negative messages directed at any particular bros here. I was merely sharing my experience, i'm glad all good bros here share infos man. With regards to top quality massages experience, unfortunately i'm yet to experience one in melb.

Come to think about it, the reason why there are no such service like sydney's here in melb is due to the different laws each states take on Message++ services. Ying's closed at 9, to avoid arising any suspicion, so i guess message joints like those in sydney is not allowed here. Too bad though
Old 03-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

hey Doe13 thanks for the reply...as you know i like massage only and only like Busty girl may be more busty than tiffney....u saw but breast like her...but more big thats what i like man.
I will go to tope st if i can get above and as u said good service massage..not sex.
What they charge there and tell me more ...love to see more reviews here about melbourne so we can choose where to go. I did not feel bad actualy feel good about your previous comment as it means u know there are better joints ...and may be know more than me....

....keep sharing....

untill then.... by the way as some one said in this post before cheery blossoms have busty girl...do u know anything about her ...or that joint ....

take care
Old 03-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Bro japan,

Most places discussed in the melbourne forum is a brothel, pure sex. It has been a mystery to me why messages++ services are not offered in melb while they flourish in syd. but my previous post kinda answered it: different legal requirements on different states. eg. sydney based brothel website allows face of their girls to be shown on the site, while no such thing is allowed in melbourne.

Personally i've found myself longing for messages services more than sex but alas, no such service is possible to exist in melb (unless our kind Mayor decided to change the legal req.) Anyway, if you havent been to syd, good for you, Ying's Place is good enough.

My humble 2 cents: go for 43Tope, look for a girl named: Sey, let me know how that works out for you...
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
Dont take my previous comment as a negative messages directed at any particular bros here. I was merely sharing my experience, i'm glad all good bros here share infos man...

Good man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1