The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
I'd probably misunderstood your question. Afaik, there're no dictionaries which give pronunciation for 100% of the words. They might have sound clips for maybe 5% of all the words.

Thai2English is good because it can translate Thai to English and vice versa though there're no audio clips. Usually I use this when I'm online.

The dict at thai-language is also good and it comes with 12571 audio clips according to the site. I don't use this often so I can't really commend.
Yes, you misunderstood and posted irrelevant links.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away for a while and now back... seems like more and more bros here are busy preparing or planning to so some visiting to their GF's village and see mama and papa this coming Songkran

Some advice..
If driving from Bkk outwards... prepare to be jammed badly. Traffic slow to a crawl.. It happened to me drving a usual 3 hour drive to Korat took me more then 10hours!!!...

If taking bus.. prepare to wait for hours even if u bought tickets in advance. Looks more like a first come first serve basis at the stations. Mad house of crowds.

If taking trains... prepare to reached cooked and sardined.

This will happen just before and just after Songkran.

On seeing potential papa, mama and grand parents ..... dont forget to wai them properly, respect them.

Lastly, bring money!!! Wether you like it or not, you will end up paying some money for beer for relatives and friends or buy this and that to do up the house and so on.... If not willing and scared to kena chopped.. then avoid going to thier homes altogether. Read some bros here talking about buying gifts or ang pao.. NO NEED. Just bring enough money to buy a carton or 2 beers can leow.. dont think it cost that much.

How much?? I also dont know as this is best discussed with your GF before you commit the trip. Everyone is different. But spend some money you will.

Happy planning and choke dee na khrup!

xilver
Old 10-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Yes, you misunderstood and posted irrelevant links.
relax bud he just trying to share it kind of hard to find a site that can translate and pronounce the word for us anyway.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilverzap View Post
Been away for a while and now back... seems like more and more bros here are busy preparing or planning to so some visiting to their GF's village and see mama and papa this coming Songkran
welcome back bro. when u retired there remember to intro narak puying give me na lol.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
relax bud he just trying to share it kind of hard to find a site that can translate and pronounce the word for us anyway.
Yeah, I'm pretty relaxed. I'm just pointing out that what he has shared in good faith has no relevance to my question Otherwise he will go on and on extolling the virtues of his pet website and hijacking my question in the process.

Last edited by Peter_North; 10-03-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

wah i post this got guy minus me point said stupid comment. sob sob kanna minus 6 points no put name somemore sob sob.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who is learning thai, I am selling some instructional materials (DVDs/ CDs etc). PM me if interested.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, it doesn't "pronounce" the word for you.

BTW, how do you go about booking Siam 1st Tour ? I think they don't have a website.
u have to head down to mochit terminal. just ask for Siam 1st tour at any counters they will direct you.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty relaxed. I'm just pointing out that what he has shared in good faith has no relevance to my question Otherwise he will go on and on extolling the virtues of his pet website and hijacking my question in the process.
Lol, I indeed have a pet site but I've not inserted the link in my post. I don't want anyone to say I'm promoting my fav site.

PM, thanks for being a nice guy. Don't worry abt the pts lah.

Do not say that is yours and this is mine
Just say that came to you and this came to me
So that we may not regret the fading shine
Of all the things that ceased to be.

Buy you kopi when we meet.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post
Bros,

c'mon....your gf only, not yet your wife.
why is there a need to give money.
Just buy a basket of fruits.
If going to be wife soon, do i need to give ang pow?
Anyway yr fruit basket thing is a good idea and on top of that Chang beer will be perfect....
Old 10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
If going to be wife soon, do i need to give ang pow?
Anyway yr fruit basket thing is a good idea and on top of that Chang beer will be perfect....
ya sure angbao if going to be wife. 200,00 baht sinsot plus 5 baht gold, plus 3 days wedding about 60 to 80k baht. ao mai
Old 10-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
what is the 5 baht gold about?
Is it like the chinese 4 point gold?

yes, 1 baht is about 15k baht
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah i post this got guy minus me point said stupid comment. sob sob kanna minus 6 points no put name somemore sob sob.
Bro, it's just an expression of disapproval. The system prompts you to choose "I approve" or "Disapprove", so it's perfectly gracious to express an opinion. It's the program that generates or deducts points, so think nothing of someone trying to 'zap' your points. It's more an expression of disapproval. The points are worth nothing. Don't read the disapproval in the context of the points; read the points in the context of the disapproval.

I know you will tell me you care nothing about the points, so why not direct your focus on the approval or disapproval.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
u have to head down to mochit terminal. just ask for Siam 1st tour at any counters they will direct you.
Ok Bro, thanks very much.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know you will tell me you care nothing about the points, so why not direct your focus on the approval or disapproval.
lol u r right i dont really care about point or whether it approval or disapproval. i just di siao siao post it for fun

even -9999 i also no care lol no $$$ even approval or disapproval oso no $$$ so why care so much.

letz go back to our sinsot lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1