The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 01-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Mine.. not a big one
Up u bro. 😊
Old 02-06-2020, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow. Lotsa hot sis around. Its getting into winter now and Ferine's pic does the trick for me this morning!

I would love to get a pm too if any sis would like to have some online fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
Thank sexy sis ferine for the permission on allowing me to post this photo during our hot chat session you made me so hard and all the per-cum flows continuously by just with seduce chatting. Those pics/vids you send me during our hot chat was Very nice and sexy! Let’s get naughty again tonight

Old 02-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGstring View Post
My idol getting famous soon u will forget me please dont heehee
Don't deprive the other dicks too leh. Haha.

Serious question for anyone that's done ipl. Does it work? I just bit the bullet and bought one to DIY.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Show your penis

It’s time for ladies to tease

Old 02-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 12
MrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s time for ladies to tease

this part sensitive area nice & proportionate head for a “pop”
Old 02-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this part sensitive area nice & proportionate head for a “pop”
CIM + swallow will be nice mrsgstring sis
Old 02-06-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

another 7days for cb malaysia... hopefully can drill some pussies when cb ends...

Old 03-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Soaping and pleasuring myself with edging training for a stronger dick

Old 03-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

MrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant future

Quote:
Soaping and pleasuring myself with edging training for a stronger dick

whats edging? let me hold & soap for you at the same time? heehee
Old 03-06-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sis u can google it haha btw u can do anything to it when meet up is allow the tool can belong to u haha
Old 03-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!

Quote:
sis, edging is to go to the point when u r almost reaching orgasm, stop and then do it again. like a stop and go method for greater and more powerful orgasm. very shiok one ;p
the guys love it hahaha
when the time comes as they reach the point of no return, just rape their dick with our tongues and accept the rewards ;p
Old 04-06-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferine View Post
sis, edging is to go to the point when u r almost reaching orgasm, stop and then do it again. like a stop and go method for greater and more powerful orgasm. very shiok one ;p
the guys love it hahaha
when the time comes as they reach the point of no return, just rape their dick with our tongues and accept the rewards ;p
thanks sis ferine my guess most of they guys unable to control that long sounds interesting
Old 04-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
the guys love it hahaha
Quote:
thanks sis ferine my guess most of they guys unable to control that long sounds interesting
Sis abalone must slowly taste and enjoy right? that’s the way of life haha
Old 04-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!

Quote:
hard to say sis, some guys can control really long and u will be surprise when the volcano erupts...the scene will make u feel that u're super sexy and successful in making them super horny
Old 04-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

It depends on the chemistry both parties have. The chemistry that makes the whole room smells like sex. I don't really know how to describe that smell but well, experienced bros and sis should know haha.
The mutual pleasure and sextisfaction, and the satisfaction of seeing the girl cum multiple times. That is pure shiokness.

Quote:
hard to say sis, some guys can control really long and u will be surprise when the volcano erupts...the scene will make u feel that u're super sexy and successful in making them super horny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1