The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 15-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
maybe not... i know some women like to put baby powder down there to keep dry... so when juice come out mix with power then become the white stuff lor...

neh neh got saliva smell very common.. common until i dun zhut neh neh anymore... nowdays my sop is first time try ML i will see after service she got clean herself anot... if anyhow clean or never clean then i wont go back again...
Agree bro. If the ml don't shower after my session I won't return. Wet wipes not good enough for me.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Agree bro. If the ml don't shower after my session I won't return. Wet wipes not good enough for me.
that place got bathing facilities meh?
Old 15-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Almost all got sink. But most will wash hands, use mouthwash and wetwipes.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-11-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
None of the ML here shower after session leh, here not GL
Old 15-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Oops I mean in general. If no bathing facilities like jsp I avoid.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oops I mean in general. If no bathing facilities like jsp I avoid.
avoid la, now got geyland just go there enjoy
Old 16-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

First round with SLG YY but cock still itchy. So went for Pokémon.

Usual stuff, gave me a good bj while I sit at the edge of the bed. Look the sight of her long hair covering my cock and the up down motion. Like younger days clubbing feel.

Then when to doggy in front of the mirror and she was enjoying it. She twisted her body and use her left hand to push my butt when I’m thrusting her and she moan super loud till I have to cover her mouth and pump her.

Near climax then we switch to do sideway facing the tinted glass. Super exciting as I know outside can see in abit. Got one brother walk past one time, then uturn and see again and smile. Who is this brother? Own up here!

Finally set her down on the bed, spread her legs high and wide open and thrust her hard. She lean up and tried to hug me, I think she cuming but I push her down and choke her neck lightly while she orgas.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 16-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe not... i know some women like to put baby powder down there to keep dry... so when juice come out mix with power then become the white stuff lor...

neh neh got saliva smell very common.. common until i dun zhut neh neh anymore... nowdays my sop is first time try ML i will see after service she got clean herself anot... if anyhow clean or never clean then i wont go back again...
like dat also tio zap and call me bastard... but dare not to put name...

why ah? i where offend you? u never read properly sibo? points i nevermind i just want to know u where buay song...
Old 16-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Another one ask me to talk less.... wah lau eh.. u all ok anot? too long never go massage the sperm full until head ah? wu ah zap boh ah zap... like there song meh? trying to prove what?
Old 16-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Another one ask me to talk less.... wah lau eh.. u all ok anot? too long never go massage the sperm full until head ah? wu ah zap boh ah zap... like there song meh? trying to prove what?
Let them zap you to boost their ego. Unless you're crude then it's okay to zap. If got balls must leave name. Anyway points can't exchange for cash like Shoppee

Old 16-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Level 3 near the escalator, there is this busty malay girl (Erna) selling beauty products. Damn sexy...
Old 18-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
L1 toilet on yr right her shop on yr left black tinted glass, u see the door there inside got a table she usually wait there if not there means working..late 30+, looks sluty and dresses like OL.
I noticed door always closed how to know if she around? Will she leave a gap?
Old 18-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
I noticed door always closed how to know if she around? Will she leave a gap?
Your eyes must be power to see her. Quite easy lah

Old 25-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12197 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Paid a visit to L4 to look for dessert after my lunch break. Corridors were quiet and few ladies were present. Chose Amy and enjoyed her company, reasonably large but saggy tits. Heard from her that Happy stopped working for a few months. Left her shop and walked towards the car park staircase, saw a lady unlocking the door to the corner shop (same side as Linda's shop). Looks slim from behind but no time to check her out as i had to rush off.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Paid a visit to L4 to look for dessert after my lunch break. Corridors were quiet and few ladies were present. Chose Amy and enjoyed her company, reasonably large but saggy tits. Heard from her that Happy stopped working for a few months. Left her shop and walked towards the car park staircase, saw a lady unlocking the door to the corner shop (same side as Linda's shop). Looks slim from behind but no time to check her out as i had to rush off.
Now that you mentioned it, yeah, haven't seen Happy for quite some time liao. The lady you mentioned could be Sofia. Go to her for massage but service wise seems she likes to exaggerate her moans. Not for me that's why I only visit her if really need a good massage.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1