The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 09-07-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Anyone tried tong tong from J*? Any FR?
Old 09-07-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xeonmio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao
what the damage?
Old 10-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the only one near the yishun drive (near khatib camp) through McDonald. It's a viet massage de.

Package I took was the $48 per hour one, but masseur will caress near groin area to see your reaction and see if you're hot Liao or not. Then ask you to extend $24 more where she full on massage your balls and such.

Massage: 7/10 (can be better but let's be real we're not there for massage)
Teasing: 8/10 (quite high as when massage she will purposely put your hand near their boob to test water)
HJ: 10/10 (finger in butt while HJ) I received two shot for the price of 1, as the masseur keep say I'm handsome. (Let them be the judge of that)
Location: 6/10 curtain type hence it's dangerous abit, but trilling so add 1 mods point to 7. GQ is 1B by the way no more no less.

Total damage: $48+$24+$50

I believe all masseur there is playable as the other two were watching from the counter when I received the HJ.

There's 1 older one which I wouldn't recommend, idk their names but ask for the 2 younger ones if you see.

Last edited by EnterHeroSaga; 12-07-2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisit123 View Post
Anyone tried tong tong from J*? Any FR?
I always try that minah gal whenever i go there.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 10-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterHeroSaga View Post
Tried the only one near the yishun drive through McDonald. It's a viet massage de.

Package I took was the $48 per hour one, but masseur will caress near groin area to see your reaction and see if you're hot Liao or not. Then ask you to extend $24 more where she full on massage your balls and such.

Teasing: 8/10 (quite high as when massage she will purposely put your hand near their boob to test water)
HJ: 10/10 (finger in butt while HJ) I received two shot for the price of 1, as the masseur keep say I'm handsome. (Let them be the judge of that)
Location: 6/10 curtain type hence it's dangerous abit, but trilling so add 1 mods point to 7. GQ is 1B by the way no more no less.

I believe all masseur there is playable as the other two were watching from the counter when I received the HJ.

There's 1 older one which I wouldn't recommend, idk their names but ask for the 2 younger ones if you see.
Sounds fun… can pm location and ctc? Hahaha
Old 10-07-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Happy from BMC join a new joint at spring leaf. Any one can pm me her MR and charges? Too many ML on list to try ...she been here too long and expected to be very corrupted so dare not risk wasting my army...
Was wondering where Happy went to. Glad she is still around. I’m happy to try her and give FR. Can PM me her new location?
Old 10-07-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120401 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Was wondering where Happy went to. Glad she is still around. I’m happy to try her and give FR. Can PM me her new location?
I saw last MR at Bt Merah for her seems not so positive. I think skip better.
Old 10-07-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
True, ok. U think Lucky better option?
Old 10-07-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ghostx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share contact?

Quote:
Tried the only one near the yishun drive through McDonald. It's a viet massage de.

Old 11-07-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2931 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thought she look quite cute. Saw her on tiktok and she said she went to the massage palour at springleaf
Old 11-07-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Can vouch for bro's experience, technically is 24+1B as the extension is not even a massage but teasing+GQ. Not my cup of tea even with the thrill as I prefer fj joints(miss when there was 2 fj joints there few yrs back). As usual, ymmv. Bros pls do your own simple research and stop asking to get spoonfed with info especially when enforcement action is going to keep picking up leading to Sep. The hint provided is VERY obvious.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120401 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Can vouch for bro's experience, technically is 24+1B as the extension is not even a massage but teasing+GQ. Not my cup of tea even with the thrill as I prefer fj joints(miss when there was 2 fj joints there few yrs back). As usual, ymmv. Bros pls do your own simple research and stop asking to get spoonfed with info especially when enforcement action is going to keep picking up leading to Sep. The hint provided is VERY obvious.
Aiyo...this joint to be honest all MILF to GILF. Imagine they massage you and both sides with the other non working ML lying on it and seeing the ML massage u PCC u...After the deeds the ML remove your towel covering your eye...both left and right bed GILF ML smiling at your watching free show...never cover eyes really cannot get hard....
Old 11-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I always try that minah gal whenever i go there.
Haha the minah girl that left m*ra? Can pm your experience
Old 11-07-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisit123 View Post
Haha the minah girl that left m*ra? Can pm your experience
1 word- berehat

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-07-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Tried Y*** at J* recently, petite and bubbly lass
Like previous bros shared, her massage was great and had a lot of care from the start since she pull down the shorts from the beginning, 1 hr of undivided attention
Although entry is on the high side but the quality is there, looking forward to trying the others!
All north Cat 1 with syt 89/hr unless it's an milf place.
Cat 3 also 68-78.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1