The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cassy from SA is on promo now guys. Mai tu liao. Just rtf-ed her. I have written a few FRs for her because shes really worth it. ISO CERTIFIED!
Old 16-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Any FR on the Vanessa Wang from affectionlodge? Is it real or not? Any bros willing to share??

People's who want book her it gonna have hard time cause need 1 days advance which i not sure true not but this type of booking are hard to book
Old 16-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Katie(SS)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756789

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty smooth complexion will not reject)
Body: 8/10 (Slim nice body with B Boobs)
Frenching: X/10 (Damn! This time I didn’t french cos I have ulcers myself !! ;()
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very good BBBJ with occasional DT, hardworking with varies in speed)
Fj: 10/10 (nice riding skill, also bonk her in front mirror, doggy style, no complaints )
Gfe: 9/10 (can communicate, no issues, great feel with her )
Rtf: Depends On Viatmin M
Xmas already spent a lot
Old 16-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

https://giphy.com/gifs/mEtnD9oyLU89v4xXTC

FR for Janny from T003

Location Central

Room : Atas Big and Well Furnished

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Greeted with a sweet smile, demure type of lady.

Body : FAIR skinned Petite and very bookable type. Curves and near to none little tummy fats.

Boobs : B+ Natural that are firm and handful with very suckable brown baby size sensitive nips. Can't stop sucking them kekeke

Shower : Although no action and only chatting with her limited English, little me was thoroughly showered by Janny while I cannot stop looking at her body kekeke.

All showered and Janny did not waste any time and started getting close to me and kissing me.

Catbath : Softcore and hit all the right spots.

BBBJ : Sensational more than hardcore. Licking of shaft, balls and felt like gf going gentle on you.

First FJ : Started with cowgirl with a very great view of Janny body and ended off with missionary. After release Janny will hug you tightly and we had kissed again kekeke

Half-time : Hugs and hugs.

Second FJ : This time I was on missionary. Didn't expect me to finish as little me needed more time in-between to recover. Eventually due to timing little me ended off with a handjob in the bathroom kekeke.

Frenching : Yes and passionate. Frenching pretty girl super power kekeke

Summary : Janny is head turner. A pretty and petite lady with a hot body to bonk. Her smile and service is professional and even when she is not feeling well little me still enjoyed a service that will make me want to go back to her again. At this price and service Mai Tu Liao

RTF : Yes if schedule permits.

Thanks again to bro OK and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
Old 16-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
freddieb is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplessman View Post
First (Mansion)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756652

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 nice slim petite body
Boobs: 8/10 big b a nice handful just nice for me
Frenching: yes, wild one
BBBJ: 8/10 bbbj cim with dt, nice good suction
Massage: 8/10 nice strength
GFE: 10/10 very friendly n willing to please
FJ: 9/10 can do multiple positions allows hard bonking

Overall: 8/10, RTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
Fr for Mickey (Mansion)

Got first blood for her
She is bangkok and it's her first time to Singapore
Looks - very pretty. No blemishes and she is about 151cm

Boobs - Natural C. Firm and it suited to her small framed

Pussy - trimmed but painted her and no smell

Shower - had a boobjob, and a blowjob during shower. Hard to get service like that.

BBBJ - will lick your balls and attack your shaft.

FJ - She loves missionary and she has the ass for doggy.

GFE - very high, wil offer you water and also stripped you naked and fold your clothes.

RTF -. will plan to go for her again. Am a happy man
Aiming this 2, looks good. Any more frs?
Old 16-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksonville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ZIN from Rollypolly

Zin from Rollypolly

Got attracted by the pics so decided to book ZIN, boy was i satisfied, true to picks, slim syt with a perky ass, she told me she used to receive complains, but now has improved. Shy as first, but when she opens up, shes like one raging wild chick that wants sex. Left a satisfied man, saw cake and map on my way out, will try them next
Old 16-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
HulkClaw is one of the Best!HulkClaw is one of the Best!HulkClaw is one of the Best!HulkClaw is one of the Best!

TING
Affection Lodge

Was so sad that i could not get a time slot with Alicia yesterday so i went to try Ting from AL. And i am happy that i still walked out with a BIG SMILE on my face.

Outlook with make up is close to 90% from the pictures.
She lean towards the cute more than the chio. Standing at just 155cm, she is a small girl no doubt. Due to her height, it makes her more of a fun size.
Silicone boobs nicely matched with her body and cute nipples.
Small small cute cute one.
Pussy shaved! Up points for that!

Watching my dick disappering into her mouth with her cute face staring at me made things really HOT! She does very good bbbj with moderate level of DEEPTHROAT!

Next, I will never skip painting a shaved pussy!! And decided to do it in 69 position with her. Hearing her muffled moans with my dick inside her mouth brings the feel to the next level!!

2 shots easily with her CiM and COF during sex. She loves doggy. Body has good flexibility to do many positions and some maybe advanced position? She is very enthu during sex especially during doggy.

Cof is more like one sided cause she was worried about it getting into her eyes. CIM was a different story, took it like a pro and suck it clean and dry.

I will try to RTF Alicia again before she goes back. before i come back for Ting.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

16/12/19
Stable - Sexamazon
FL - Cassy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=7...ighlight=cassy

Location - somewhere near B

Good points to mention
1. She didn't play with her phone at all while i'm there.
2. She very accommodate to my requests
3. Very good obedience gal type but be nice to her

OKT - Very good and fast response, even i always make last min arrangement
Looks - 80% close to photo
age - mid 20
Boobs - 8/10 (Firm C with big nipple)
Body - 7.5/10 (smooth skin with a medium body frame)
Shower - 6/10 due to the toilet too small to fit 2 ppls
Pussy - Juicy and tasty (not shave but not hairy either)
Frenching - Didn't try
BBBJ - 7/10 is good but lack of teasing and sensual (i expect too much i guess)
FJ - 8/10 Very good hard-rock riding session and her pussy really suck me hard can feel the tightness wrapping my bro inside.
GFE - 7/10 Always with a sweet smile, very little eng
Massage - just normal piano play
RTF - Maybe

Overall she is the type of the gal next door with a sweet smile.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755945

Overdue fr SODA RL 13 dec 1.45am slot

I think she has few frs so wont go into details.

Looks: 7-8/10
Boobs:8/10 enchanced C cup. Seasoned. Abit soft
Frenching: nvr try
Bbbj: 9/10. Cannot DT as she said mine too long. Lol
Painting:10/10 clean shaven pussy
Cim:10/10
Fingering: rejected

Okt as usual solid guy!

Location wise very ulu and discreet at night! Only can reach there by car or grab/taxi. Got parking alots available. So drivers no need to worry. No bus and mrt. Clean house

Overall soda is a friendly girl. She can provide all the stated services.
Cim was solid. Suck until last drop non stop. Tried missionary and doggy only. Her moans were good. She complain to me that one bro finger her too hard till she pain mak mak. That guy was rough with her. So she politely reject fingering. Dont be rough. She was telling me how some broz here treat her so rough. Forcing her to do funny things. Pls treat her well guys.i think Saw bella in the common area. Friendly girl as well. Said hi to me. Soda also told me that bella bbbj is solid. Shld try her next time. Hahaha
Old 16-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

FR on Por from RP

There was some negative reports with the stable but I was very tempted after reading all the FRs on Por. Luckily I did.

H type venue but no issue with access. Door opened, she dressed in two piece (bra and mini skirt) with fishnet stockings and yes, no panties. I got a hard on immediately and almost painted her shaved pussy on the spot.

After frenching and some rubba rubba, she pushed me into shower room. During shower, I showed her my fingers with her pussy juice. She gave me nice body rub and BBBJ.

Long story short, as one bro mentioned, she really into sex and she was not shy to admit it. I like her butt and the standing doggy though quite loud and anyone walking pass the corridor sure can hear. Too bad I have problem coming but she never give up. Very friendly attitude and sensible girl to speak to. But cannot be a gf coz she quite sex hungry and I think not many man can handle.
Old 16-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samoht83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A belated FR and entry for lucky draw!
Model Kiyomi, December 9th, 115am slot

OKT - Very good and fast response, as usual, best in the dome!
Looks - 75% close to photo but looked abit older den I expected
age - I would Guess is v late 20s or even early 30s
Boobs - 7/10 good
Body - 7.5/10
Shower - 10/10 nothing beats a private bathroom!
Frenching - Didn't try
BBBJ - 7/10 is good enough
FJ - 8/10 Very good riding session and she puts good efforts.
GFE - 7/10 Has a sweet smile, very little eng
Massage - She did without asking which was nice
RTF - Gone back already
Old 16-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
M8M8FF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nutty from basil

Visited few days ago ..

Location central .. discreet

Nutty same as photo

Hardworking and friendly lady

Overall enjoyable session
Old 16-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Quick FR for Pond from rollypolly 16 dec, 0130pm

Initally wanted Por but went for pond instead.location in central area, 10 min walk from nearest mrt.Pond look better in person then in photo, service wise she was friendly and was accomidate to all my needs.In between shots, she gave a good massage.Overall a good experince, any bros like massage and big boobs should gave pond a try
Old 16-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Jfhz1372 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

P L O Y SiamDev1l

Just bonked this lady. Heads up to all bros,

Girl looks 7-8/10 Hot cute milf. Boobs poorly manmade.
GFE 0/10 All smiles when first met, tried to break the ice but she just said she doesn't speak english, shower? I'm a hot guy and this is the coldest response i got from any girl. Imagine lee min ho rofl.
So showered myself still excited to bonk cuz she got that rocking body.

Catbath 2/10. 1 cuz she tried + 1 cuz she pretty
Bbbj 4/10.Clearly got skills, felt good, she just wasn't into it. Whole so mechanical.
Fj 4/10. Expressionless, deadfish.
So i bonked and cummed anyway, and off to shower alone again.
I thought it was just a below average bonk. Came back hoping to just lie down, since wtf is this anyway no refunds might as well finish it. Immedately when i lied down this girl started oiling up her hands and i thought to myseld whoa, something interesting? Then she gave me a handjob. I said lets just rest awhile first cuz we still have an hour but she said nono got another customer, you must finish. Then i got a 4/10 handjob all the while the girl asking my can you cum?. What a turn off, message okt. Okt reply, sorry nothing i can do. She dont' have another customer. Want change girl? Pay more $$$. So like no effing way i'll do that. Mustered up my dick to bonk again, did it, like raping a corspe. didn't know i had a thing for necrophillia. Left. Never to RTF this stable.

Goodluck bros wanna try girl. Better your trustie hands instead.
Old 16-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Henrywick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Elva (Basil Leaves)

A friendly, bubbly girl. Has a petite body but still sexy as fuck. She welcomed me with a big beautiful smile. Her face is 80% same as the picture. Slim figure and B cup boobs i guess. Not that big but nice nipples to suck on. Damn, they taste good. Tried frenching and kissing with her. She liked it a lot. No rushing, just slowly feeling it. Her pussy is tight and juicy. I painted her until she moaned so hard inside the hotel room that I scared police will come. 🤣
Tried cowgirl and mercenary with her and man, feel like can fly to the sky liao. She is a good girl. Please treat her well, all cheongsters. Tip her if you think she did a great job. Have fun with her. She is worth it.👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1