The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zenster is Cool - loads of Potential
Had a session with Anan from basil leaves at 4pm today.

Looks: 9/10 she is really pretty sweet uni thai gal.
Boobs: 7/10 not for boobs lover.
BBBJ: 8/10 slow then fast , like the way she look up
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and Wet
FJ: 8/10 Not bad. She is new but can feel she is trying her best to accommodate.

Overall is good. If got chance definitely will RTF.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guyereboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

whats up sammybros!

this is 2nd fr for me.

I went ahead to try Minny from the new stable Eroticism https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755803

Not gonna do a score system here. Overall is 9 out 10.

Missing the one to perfection as she is new so those who prefer experience, this is not your cup of tea.

OKT is attentive and always on the ready for your query.

NO discount from Photo, WYSIWYG. Totally legit.

Cute and SYT, first time in singapore, very accomodating if you treat her with respect.

Very attentive and willing to provide a personalise service not just the SOP.

whoever decide to test out this new stable and worry, worry not because it is finally a new stable that is legit and NOT a bait and switch.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Mara Seductions

Looks: She is a stunner, legit photos compared to real life.
Body: As lean and tight as shown above, she has a few tattoos but complexion is smooth. Perky ass and natural boobs, decent handful.
Pussy: Clean shaved and delicious to lick. She appreciated my paint job.
BBBJ: Very competent as i grabbed her tits hard and tuned those nipples.
Frenching: We clicked from the start and frenched like crazy.
FJ: Let's just say she made me finished quite early lol. She knows how to fuck!!
GFE: Very well mannered and friendly. English is ok so no comms issues. She made me feel at ease throughout.
RTF: She is the RTF material.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
What special bro? Can give the last FR?
As the brother request, this is fr for her. and thank you Glaxy agency bro kindly arrange this session.

Bomi is second time aboard SG. Last time maybe is 6 month ago. the fr is also good.

Glaxy - Bomi
11/12/19

Look: 9/10 Syt with very pretty face. 90% close to the pictures.

Body: 9/10 white skin and confirmed from chiang rai. fair skin and sexy tatoo on the back.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B and soft. pink color nipples.

Shower: 9/10 Caring and attentive in the shower.

Bbbj: 9/10 slow and sensitive. Good sucking and licking.

Painting: 9/10 allowed and easy to wet.

Fj: 10/10 willing to try in different position and come out on body and mimi..like Japan AV style.

Gfe: 10/10 Great attitude and High class gfe from her overall, she takes care of me very well and attentively. No commercial feelings, never see her phone throughout the session.

Rtf: Yes! I heard ICA only stamped one week time for her entry visa. so bros need to book her asap.

here is her another two photos from her line.

Old 11-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
currychicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756214

Tried Jenny from EMMANuELLE, doesn't have FR so i give it a try and i was asking my self ''how worst could it be right''

and so literally is not what i expected, i didnt expect it to be so fucking GOOD!

Looks: 9/10 (Totally same as the picture dam pretty, just didnt expect her to be that short, i think she is around 1.55m)
Boobs: 9/10 (it's all natural, dam nice to lick)
BBBJ: 7/10 (i had tried better, but she does it good and make me CIM, oh not to say she go and swallow it, i was dam shock.)
Pussy: 10/10 (dam tight, never tried so tight before)
FJ: 10/10 (maciam like girlfriend, keep missionary and hugging me, buay tahan)
GFE :20/10 (all i can say is i really never experience so girlfriend like one, totally out of the world, she keep teasing me, hug me, kiss me)

RTF? TOTALLY! she is going back 2 weeks time and i will be going back one more time before she leave.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
GENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Fah from Mansion

Looks: 9/10 looks similar to the photos provided. When I first laid eyes on her, she has this captivating smile.
Body: 9/10 she has a petite body frame. Kinda like a small animal that I wanna protect.
BBBJ: 11/10 this one totally blew my mind. This is the definition of a sloppy blowjob! Most lady would give up after a while but she die die also wanna service you.
FJ: 9/10 due to her small frame, she is suuuuppppeeeerrrr tight.
GFE: 15/10. When I did her doggy, I realised that she seems to be in pain, when probe furthur, found out that she actually in pain. Despite the pain, she didnt now utter a single sound and still want to ensure that I enjoy myself. Pls take care of her. She is truly a gem for us.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time trying out Rolly Polly.
Por is borned in Korea, she showed me her birth certificate or something written in Korean, and throughout the session keeps muttering some expressions in Korean, not that I understood.
Anyway, she was all made up when I met her, quite close to her photos, and the fact that she took the trouble to make up is a plus point. She's probably mid 20s, certainly not milf.
She is not slim, but I wouldn't say she is chubby either. Plus she is quite short. She is about C cups, but those mamaries lack the density usually associated with young girls.
She is quite Ting Tong and wild, after the first shot keep aski g me to take photos and post fr. Got my 2 shots within an hour.
I have trouble uploading the photos here, but she is good for those who like a wild ride.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post

Tried Jen from Silk today.
Another syt gem!

Looks: Young and pretty. My type.
Body: Not sure about the rest but her ass is worth a million bucks.
Boobs: Small, not for boob lover probably/
Pussy: Wont want to miss licking this succulent piece of vagina.
French: Didnt attempt much, fucking her lovely pussy is more of a priority. She does not resist light frenching and smooches.
BBBJ: Enjoyable simply cos of her pretty face.
FJ: Doggy, side doggy, missionary and back to doggy where I jerked off my sperm onto her ass. Beautiful sight. She was willing to take a long bonk wthout complaints.
GFE: Gave me a light massage and cuddled like a gf after that. On a rainy day, nothing beats this feeling.
Jen is a simply must try. She has enough FR to back up her credibility.
Can't believe I RTf 3 times for her
It's really OMG and a kind of breakthrough for to have this same piece of wonderful meat for the 3rd time

Her service attitude is still the same and I think she made me happier for the 3rd time.

Also gave her more tips this time. Because of so many Bonks, she really the only one that I RTF 3 times !!!

Sadly she is going back next week and I promised her I will come again !!!!
Old 11-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
onsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda RL 830pm
Place was not convenient for public transport. Must have car or taxi/grab.
Walk very far I'd not car.
Soda was not really a chat person.
Height is peitie for me. Shower sop. I did not fuck her. Just some kissing and 69 all the way. Hi for me. But I did not cum. She is very hardworking .body wise boods enhanced. Quite a slim figure. Just no a conversation not much gfe.
I think she just want the job to be done. She try her best. Bbbj was very good.
Can feel her suction and tongue on my shaft.
But after sucking my shaft, she don't kiss me which made me a little piss off.
If she had done it for me..I will beble to cum. Just this point no good.
Not really a smile face. Chemistry not really there. Guess sh going bac soon so tired face . Price is 150. If you think I woth ii can go try . I will try other gals
Old 12-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Fr for Piano from LAX

Okt: fast response. Clear instructions. Friendly.
Location: no mrt nearby. But got bus stop. Nice big and clean rooms.

Looks: as usual discount abit from photos. But cute looks. Won't reject. Meaty at the right places.
Boobs : B+ to C. Very soft and 100% natural.
Shower: SOP.
Bbbj: very long and sensual. Nearly CIM. But didn't want to waste my 1 shot so signal her to lie down.
Painting: very responsive and seems to enjoy it. Slightly bushy. No odour.
FJ: tight and wet. Released 1st shot in no time. Kept pulling me close as i was pumping her. Will adjust herself for deeper penetration.
GFE: 100%. Like spending an afternoon romp with your real gf. Jio me to watch miss universe pageant video. And started gossiping about the contestants, just like my gf used to do. And I found out the Thailand contestant is mixed blood. Lol.

Rtf: yes if time permits. She's shy and gentle. Very nice girl. Totally like gf.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NIUNAI11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Fendi - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755579 (4/5)

OKT - 10/10 One of the best.
Looks - 9/10 Close to pictures, all I can say is she has the x-factor
Boobs - 8/10 Enhanced but still sensitive.
Body - 9/10 Slim n curvy, nice legs.
FJ - 10/10 Really Ang pai, don’t play play. Will try diff positions. Pro.
RTF - How not to say yes!
Old 12-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intellectmenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cake from LoveAffair
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756043

Booked Cake after recommendation from OKT and due to close distance to where I was. Was a bit hesitant but glad it all worked out. Cake is a petite cutie, not for big boobs lovers, and has a bit of Thai tan, but she is slim and has such a nice smile. Playful, and took the initiative to lead the way. Speaks only basic English, so translation help was needed, but I didn’t mind because she was being friendly. Was willing to accommodate what I wanted, which is a big plus.

Only did a quick hour booking because I was rushing, but I will definitely RTF. She requested I write an FR for her after, but I was quite hesitant as I didn’t want to share this gem, but oh well.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ple from RollyPolly
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=19528239

OKT: Reliable as usual. All the ladies I've tried from this stable have been above average at the very least.

Was browsing the forum after lunch and saw her post not more than 20 minutes after it went up. Thought I could score first blood but another lucky bro beat me to it, fast game.

Looks: Close to her photos, pretty. On the curvy side of thicc. Plenty to hold on to. Natural C boobs, which is a major plus point in my book.

French: Started off slow, which was actually a refreshing change of pace, but ramped up nicely after.

BBBJ: She declined due to her braces (maybe someone can convince her if they don't mind) but she paid quite a bit of attention to my balls, and her tongue skill is phenomenal.

Painting: Slight bush, slight musk, no taste, very juicy.

FJ: Started off with some leisurely cowgirl, she made it a point to smother my face with her boobs. Pulled her to the edge of the bed and spent a long time in doggy - the sensation of slamming into that well-cushioned rear brought me to the edge several times. Then switched to missionary and alternated between slow/sensual and pounding, she can take the latter very well. Tightened up quite a bit as we frenched in between.

GFE: 10/10. I realise the KC risk has been consistently high for me, so maybe it's actually me. That being said, and with the usual YMMV caveat, she was incredibly sweet after we got through some slight initial awkwardness. Talked for quite a while before we started, ended up cuddling and watching TV after, making out occasionally. Hugs like she means it. Comes across as the most genuine and authentic GFE I've had thus far - it didn't even occur to me until the time was almost up that I forgot about the second shot, and honestly, it didn't really matter.

She's actually quite new to this, so bros take good care of her. Do support her as she kind of needs it (if you manage to get her to open up, she might elaborate why). Also food options in the immediate area are a bit limited for her, so bring her food if you can!

RTF: She made me pinky promise that I would. Pinky. Promise. There is absolutely no way I'm going to break that lmao

Last edited by j117smith; 12-12-2019 at 12:52 AM. Reason: adding on
Old 12-12-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Duke390boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=756222

Fr for Por of RP
Body: discount 20% from pics, height ard 1.5m,hot banging curvy body with a really tight big ass for doggy.
Fj: really out of this world. Action starts from e bathroom all e way to the bed. Can try as many positions ard the room espescially infront of the mirror, seeing her cfm face, pleasurable pain.
OVERALL:10/10
Rtf:definately.

Last edited by Duke390boost; 12-12-2019 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Insert picture
Old 12-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Belated FR (4/5) for SilkStocking's Michelle on Monday

After reading all the FRs - decided to have a SYT bonk this time.
As usual Bro Silk is very responsive and booking was smooth.
Despite my fears, I arrived a few minutes before and was promptly given directions.

Michelle was close (90%) to her pics.
She has a room with attached toilet in an apartment.
Payment was collected first.
For a while we thought the room light was defective.
Luckily I left the switch on and when we emerged from the toilet later, the light was on!

Michelle was cold so we started with cuddling, me on top and working my way down slowly.
Unfortunately, she does not allow painting, as reported.
After a while, she warmed up and proceed to BBBJ.

FJ commenced with her special lube.
As reported, she seems to use quite a bit of lube.
That kinda broke my concentration and the FJ was thus prolonged.
Michelle is not the most responsive, the most I get is her screwing up her face (not sure whether she is in pain - I asked but she did not say).

Overall an average bonk.
Enjoyed the company & bonking a pretty SYT but missed a more enthusiastic response.
Would probably go for commando or milf next.
When VitM replenishes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1