The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone read japanese? translated already not so good

Painfully ridden; pleasurably driven

By MARK SCHREIBER
Swishhhh — crack!!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!''

And you think your neighbors are noisy . . .

"It would start from about noon until 9 p.m. on weekdays, or from mornings on Saturdays," a resident of the condo, in the Yoyogi area of Tokyo's Shibuya Ward, relates to Friday (June 27) magazine.

"You could hear the rhythmic snap of the whip against the floor. Then you'd hear this grinding noise from some sort of machine, followed by moaning in a male voice," he continues.

"Sometimes you'd hear baby talk, or trembling voices full of rapturous delight. These would go on for an hour or so. After that, they'd run the vacuum cleaner, and then the next customer would come in and the whipping would start all over again."

But on June 6, police shut down "La Siora," a fetish club situated in a residential condominium not far from JR Shinjuku Station, and arrested proprietor Rie Mizutani, aka Rie Asagiri, on a charge of operating a sex-related business in a zone where such activities are prohibited.

While adept at dispensing both "soft" and "hard" forms of discipline, Mizutani was said to have been legendary for her kotoba-zeme (verbal tormenting).

"It may sound simple, but it's actually the most difficult technique to master," says Fubuki Takazawa, author of "Breaking in an Office Lady" and numerous other S&M-related books.

Mizutani is actually no stranger to Friday, having made an appearance in 1997. In that article, she was shown playing "horsey," straddling a male client while wearing thick-soled leather boots. The article also noted she led a contingent of 11 "dominas" (as she referred to her team of dominatrixes) to a remote location in rural Chiba for an all-night outdoor S&M orgy.

La Siora occupied two units on the condo's 12th floor.

"I guess she sort of overdid it," remarks a source familiar with the S&M trade. "Dispatching dominas to hotels didn't work well because they couldn't bring the apparatus or re-create the atmosphere. And many customers couldn't afford pricey S&M hotels equipped with torture chambers. I suppose her setting up shop in a condo was a last resort."
Old 07-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone read japanese? translated already not so good

Painfully ridden; pleasurably driven

By MARK SCHREIBER
Swishhhh — crack!!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!''

And you think your neighbors are noisy . . .

"It would start from about noon until 9 p.m. on weekdays, or from mornings on Saturdays," a resident of the condo, in the Yoyogi area of Tokyo's Shibuya Ward, relates to Friday (June 27) magazine.

"You could hear the rhythmic snap of the whip against the floor. Then you'd hear this grinding noise from some sort of machine, followed by moaning in a male voice," he continues.

"Sometimes you'd hear baby talk, or trembling voices full of rapturous delight. These would go on for an hour or so. After that, they'd run the vacuum cleaner, and then the next customer would come in and the whipping would start all over again."

But on June 6, police shut down "La Siora," a fetish club situated in a residential condominium not far from JR Shinjuku Station, and arrested proprietor Rie Mizutani, aka Rie Asagiri, on a charge of operating a sex-related business in a zone where such activities are prohibited.

While adept at dispensing both "soft" and "hard" forms of discipline, Mizutani was said to have been legendary for her kotoba-zeme (verbal tormenting).

"It may sound simple, but it's actually the most difficult technique to master," says Fubuki Takazawa, author of "Breaking in an Office Lady" and numerous other S&M-related books.

Mizutani is actually no stranger to Friday, having made an appearance in 1997. In that article, she was shown playing "horsey," straddling a male client while wearing thick-soled leather boots. The article also noted she led a contingent of 11 "dominas" (as she referred to her team of dominatrixes) to a remote location in rural Chiba for an all-night outdoor S&M orgy.

La Siora occupied two units on the condo's 12th floor.

"I guess she sort of overdid it," remarks a source familiar with the S&M trade. "Dispatching dominas to hotels didn't work well because they couldn't bring the apparatus or re-create the atmosphere. And many customers couldn't afford pricey S&M hotels equipped with torture chambers. I suppose her setting up shop in a condo was a last resort."

ah , Rie is being taken as chief suspect, boss
i am sad, she run the place day to day operation
but dun think she is boss
cause she used to work as mistress until recently
i guess rich boss never get into problem
only small player end up in court

massive saving compare with sm hotel cost
a real nice idea
oh my god that apartment is so small
how to live
Old 16-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Wow amazing ...they are back so soon ....their responses must have been phenomenal....sadly no field reports.....i have been trying to get feedback about them...however up to date no one seems to have any idea about their standards of services.....their professionalism and specialties....etc...etc....please if any of you brothers have serve them....a short write up would be much aprreciated....three four lines would be good enough ...so those interested can get a rough few of them as....$350 is not exactly peanuts for me and maybe a few brothers here...thanks in advance

Hi, Sorry for the late late FR..

I booked an appt with Mistresses Nurie and Bella when they were here 2 mths back. They were staying at royal hotel at newton. The moment I step into the room, I was pushed to the ground and mistress nurie's feet immediately came to my mouth. I was wearing bra and thongs as requested by them and my clothes was removed as well. Mistress belle threw a maid's dress for me and apply red nail polish on my fingers as well. I was sucking and licking mistress belle feet on my fours and suddenly mistress nurie pushed a 6 inch dildo in my ass. They laughed when i fell off balance.

After awhile mistresses told me to remove the maid's dress and gave me another white corset and a white 5" heels to put on. This time I posed for them to take pictures.

They threaten to bring me out if i dont behave, and i was treated with a few ass fuc*king session for 2 hrs. I wasnt allow to remove my nail polish.

Any bro who wishes to view a few pics can pm me.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there was a book on Singapore nightlife published some years back that had a chapter on a singaporean chinese lady who offers dominatrix service. in the chapter she mentioned several of her experiences including one scat service. anyone knows how to contact her ?
Old 18-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edwarda
sweet-devil.tv

2 new websites that seem to cater to 'gaijins'. Anyway, its a terrible pity that La Siora is still closed, and remains closed till this day. Just as I thought my upcoming trip would be one of pain and pleasure, I think what remains is really depending on my luck.

At least i know Mistress Kaoruko has gone to sweet-devil. Other than that, treat this post as a way to resurrect this thread.
Old 27-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahboonkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, I really think that "M" from parkview HC can do a good job in SM. Just tell her your fetish, and she is very willing to try out. been there, done it.
Old 27-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Some of you might be interested....

A real Mistress here in Singapore now!!!!!! DOMINA EXOTICA - w4m
Old 27-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 18
workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
Bro have u tried her?
Old 27-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wusay80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone called?

Hot Dominate Bisexual TS GODDESS (in or out calls) - t4m
The TS MISTRESS IN TOWN!!!! MAKE IT UP!!!! - t4m

Same phone number as this two TS mistress??
Old 29-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

Where is this samantha from?

is she local?

Anyone tried? i try to call later.. and see how the rate..

anyway Mistress Aria will be in town in early oct..
Old 30-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dear76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, wat is the damage ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboonkia View Post
hi guys, I really think that "M" from parkview HC can do a good job in SM. Just tell her your fetish, and she is very willing to try out. been there, done it.
Old 30-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Where is this samantha from?

is she local?

Anyone tried? i try to call later.. and see how the rate..

anyway Mistress Aria will be in town in early oct..
Mistress Aria in town..? She email you ?
Old 30-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mistress Aria in town..? She email you ?
Yup.. she told me she will be in town early oct..
Old 30-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

I called up..$300.00

For how long also can..

such good offer?

sounds like a latin lady..

anyone tried b4?
Old 30-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Hahaha...sounds too good to be true...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1